Game Responds to Fans Over Red Mohawk Comments, "Some N*ggas Just Can't Pull It Off"

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The fact that n*ggas worried about him and what haircut he has shows he is the winner and those dudes are the losers. Your only goal is to choose to support his music or not and live your life. If your life is about critiquing the decisions he makes then you are the f*g/bi*ch whatever he said you are.

and I dont even fu*k with game like that but the f*ggotry going on in the world now due to the internet is getting out of hand. Now everybody has an opinion on everybody else's life and choices.

Tip said it best. These people have no accountability 4 da $h!t they say as an anonymous character/screen name on da internet. Know'n gotdamn well they wouldn't hold up in person 4 da $h!t they spew on da net from within da safe confines of their homes.
 04-07-2011, 12:55 AM         #62
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOLY sh*t GAME LOST! GAME LOST! spread the word fu*k a game
 7 years ago '06        #63
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
"It works when u walkin in the bank to deposit $100,000 though."

game won......cats talkin bout anotha man hair................
 7 years ago '10        #64
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6165 6165
 chi town hustla said:
n*ggas r comin out da closet like a muthafuca now damn i believe dis 2012 sh*t now
 04-07-2011, 01:42 AM         #65
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brainwave said:
Men that have Mohawks and died hair
[pic - click to view]

I didnt even read throught the other pages but...

Do you like tech n9ne?
 7 years ago '04        #66
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
He might lose with the album but the Mo Hawk actually aint that bad in my opinion. Idk making way too much out of nothing,aside from Game's antics an sh*t it's like a n*gga gettin his face cut into his head.....nothing new
 7 years ago '07        #67
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
fu*k all this sh*t man

just drop the red album man dam! thats all i care about go back to strip dancing for all i care but drop that heat u use to drop

at least leak a song where its a dre produced track and not that garbage that cool n dre has been producin for u because they been makin garbage a.ss sh*t
 04-07-2011, 02:54 AM         #68
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Was hyped for this album like 3-4 months ago

I think hes gunna murder the whole album with features.. hope not
 7 years ago '06        #69
MaRq-dOuG 2 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 470 470
 Chief Dee said:
"Some nyggas cant pull it off" is not a good excuse to do something. Like for instance, if some nygga you know started walking around with a bra and high heel shoes and he told you some sh*t like "yall mad cuz yall cant pull this off", would that make it acceptable or legit? Hell nawl. I know that all people are unique, but some people use uniqueness as an excuse to do wack sh*t.
Not tryna hate at all cuz das my dude but for sum reason dis last part made me think of kanye
 7 years ago '04        #70
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
 Gm0ney85 said:
u wanna go nite nite n*gga?

a thug can say anything.. when they a thug, they make the word..the word dont make them..
He didn't make that word.....OPRAH made that word.....
 7 years ago '10        #71
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
some n*ggaz cant pull butterfly tattoos on their face off either......
 04-07-2011, 07:26 AM         #72
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
u wanna go nite nite n*gga?

a thug can say anything.. when they a thug, they make the word..the word dont make them..
 7 years ago '04        #73
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3922 3922
amazes me how grown a.ss men get offended by words on a fu*king computer... this world is so lost.
 7 years ago '09        #74
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
 Player 1 said:
"It works when u walkin in the bank to deposit $100,000 though."

game won......cats talkin bout anotha man hair................
That line hurt me and I wasn't even hating. :sad2:
 7 years ago '11        #75
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
Well if you guys knew anything about anything....you'd know he did this solely for his RED NATION video which was shot yesterday.

The fact that anyone on here is calling a next man a f*ggot for rockin a hair do for a exaggerated video, like all videos are, I feel sorry for you people and how shallow your lives must be.
 04-07-2011, 10:53 AM         #76
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game must be off his meds this month, this is going on a year promotion for a cd that has been shelfed or postponed numerous times.
 04-07-2011, 11:39 AM         #77
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
amazes me how grown a.ss men get offended by words on a fu*king computer... this world is so lost.
This sums it up perfect.
 7 years ago '10        #78
Torres 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 13 13
Male stripper, tounge ring, butterfly tatoo on face blood gang member. If I never seen game or heard his music just the things that are being done...I dont understand it. I would say that dude is a wierdo, then you cover up the tattoo because dudes are making fun of you having a butterfly on your face and you are a thugged out? If you are a man on your own you would just do what you want and not care. Why respond to people? Why justify what you have done with claiming that you got $? I dont care if you are rich just be a man and stand on your own. Dude can rap and has some good music I listen to the music, but as a man I cannot respect what is being done. But whatever he dont need my respect cuz he got $.
 04-07-2011, 02:30 PM         #79
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Torres said:
Why respond to people? Why justify what you have done with claiming that you got $? I dont care if you are rich just be a man and stand on your own.

Dude can rap and has some good music I listen to the music, but as a man I cannot respect what is being done. But whatever he dont need my respect cuz he got $.
wtf you smokin broo.. oxymorons?
 7 years ago '11        #80
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
Why is game taking constant L's.. Oh, maybe cuz he's a follower and not a leader.. This homie confused. Get off Wiz d!ck, just cuz u change ur hair; appearance for trend, u aint gonna get any more fans homie.. Be yourself. I just learned what a hipster was, and this n*gga takin the cake.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy