Are there any black people that think Eminem is GOAT?

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2011, 11:51 PM         #141
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hear you

roll up a philly right now

[video - click to view]

RIP Guru

Last edited by The Rebel INS; 04-07-2011 at 12:00 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #142
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 2116 2116
One of the best, no such thing as GOAT btw.
 7 years ago '11        #143
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 The Rebel INS said:
isn't it ironic that Tiger is the "Goat" of golf.. and eminem is the "Goat" of rap.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #144
QuietMoney 1 heat pts
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
I'm black and Em isn't the GOAT IMO. Technically, he's nice as hell, but dude's albums post 8 Mile Sdtrk, along with his subject matter is garbage to me.
 04-07-2011, 12:28 AM         #145
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
no it wasnt..........

Encore had Fack

That alone closes that conversation.
I maybe late on this and dont wanna look, but shows how much you know

Fack was a bonus track on the Shady Records sh*t, along with When I'm Gone
 7 years ago '10        #146
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
no

em won....em stans lost
 7 years ago '10        #147
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,902 | Props total: 21186 21186
 The Rebel INS said:
thats an ignorant statement.

I think em has touched on jus about everything...
I said MOST not all. Most. You're really gonna tell me SSLP, MMLP, Eminem Show & Encore didn't have content that was off the wall & just spitting sh*t just for fun?

Really?

buhdarific said:
I maybe late on this and dont wanna look, but shows how much you know

Fack was a bonus track on the Shady Records sh*t, along with When I'm Gone

You mean Curtain Calls & I already addressed that, I thought it was on encore.
 04-07-2011, 12:56 AM         #148
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I said MOST not all. Most. You're really gonna tell me SSLP, MMLP, Eminem Show & Encore didn't have content that was off the wall & just spitting sh*t just for fun?

Really?
...of course

Smh tho, so does every rapper...

spitting off the wall sh*t for funn. Thats the mainstream industry period. Cant knock eminem for it.. he at least does it with multis.. lol( (JOKES, breath...) and his other work when he wants to can be flawless thats the difference dude has goat talent... u cant deny that

Last edited by The Rebel INS; 04-07-2011 at 01:17 AM..
 04-07-2011, 01:07 AM         #149
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe top 10...

i can name 5 rappers better than him off the top of my head
 7 years ago '05        #150
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 The Rebel INS said:
...of course

spitting off the wall sh*t for funn. Thats the mainstream industry period. Cant knock eminem for it.. he at least does it with multis.. lol and his other work when he wants to can be flawless thats the difference dude has goat talent... u cant deny that
and this right here is why Em stans continually live up to their reputation, Em gets all the excuses in the world that somehow the rest of the rap game doesn't. Em's best album, is not matching Nas, Biggie, Jay, Pac etc. I can go on an on. Jay and Nas talent on Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic alone > Eminem's so called GOAT "talent". I'm not hating on Em, I have said it so many times that on a strictly technical standpoint he's one of the best, but if thats what you use to judge than you basically saying that rappers like Pac, who has way more credentials for GOAT than Em, aint as good as Em cause he doesnt do it with multi's.

Structure of bars is not the thing that you Em fans think defines rap, because R.A The Rugged Man's schemes are arguably more complex along with Canibus, Pun etc.
 7 years ago '05        #151
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
no real black people..just the ones who play black on the internet...

eminem was garbage from day one...the hood dont even listen to eminem..let along think he g.o.a.t
 04-07-2011, 01:12 AM         #152
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheedawg said:
and this right here is why Em stans continually live up to their reputation, Em gets all the excuses in the world that somehow the rest of the rap game doesn't. Em's best album, is not matching Nas, Biggie, Jay, Pac etc. I can go on an on. Jay and Nas talent on Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic alone > Eminem's so called GOAT "talent". I'm not hating on Em, I have said it so many times that on a strictly technical standpoint he's one of the best, but if thats what you use to judge than you basically saying that rappers like Pac, who has way more credentials for GOAT than Em, aint as good as Em cause he doesnt do it with multi's.

Structure of bars is not the thing that you Em fans think defines rap, because R.A The Rugged Man's schemes are arguably more complex along with Canibus, Pun etc.
HOLD UP... dont get mad lol

Everyone u mentioned = dope...

You dudes aint even putting him in your top 15... Im defending THAT ALONE i ain knocking jay biggie nas pun... Im saying he is in direct contention and if you dont think soo then you dumb. Like common man you compare greats to eminem... what about your #15 whos that? I find it fu*kin ignorant that you cant put one of the most versatile/technical rappers in your top 15.

Pac is goat by the way calm your hormones... You admited yourself that eminem has 3 undeniably classic songs and he aint your top 15... wtf you smokin bro

Last edited by The Rebel INS; 04-07-2011 at 01:23 AM..
 04-07-2011, 01:14 AM         #153
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've said it before and i'll say it one more time. who gives a fu*k what anyone else thinks, whether they're black, white, purple, organge. just listen to what you like and don't criticise others for what they're into. this is music, it's meant to be enjoyed
 7 years ago '11        #154
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 awall said:
no real black people..just the ones who play black on the internet...

eminem was garbage from day one...the hood dont even listen to eminem..let along think he g.o.a.t
Damn n*ggas always complainin about the white man being racists then you read sh*t like this that are equally on the same level.
 7 years ago '11        #155
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Tiger is 25% black dumb fu*ks...he got more asian blood in him than anything else...

^ thats how media fu*ks the minds of idiots and how people judge based on looks (even though it's obvious this n*gga barely black)
 7 years ago '10        #156
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,902 | Props total: 21186 21186
 The Rebel INS said:
...of course

spitting off the wall sh*t for funn. Thats the mainstream industry period. Cant knock eminem for it.. he at least does it with multis.. lol and his other work when he wants to can be flawless thats the difference dude has goat talent... u cant deny that
lol homie...you're talking to somebody who thinks em is top 3 of all time, I just happen to critic him a lot on this board because of his fans on here who say dumb sh*t. I'm a huggge fan of dude & know most of his work except for Encore & Curtain Call

I don't even acknowledge those albums...

What I will say is he knows his lane & sticks to it. He's also been able to adapt to the ever changing hip-hop climate but his inconsistency has hindered him.

Edit:
 sheedawg said:

One thing that doesn't get spoke on that often is R.A the Rugged Man matching up with Em lyrically. For the people who have studied both rappers & compared their work, some have said R.A is an even better MC than Em.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 04-07-2011 at 01:25 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #157
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Since we on this race thing,

are there any white people that think black people are clean? reliable? smart?

are there any black people that think white people are cool? hood? non-corny?
 04-07-2011, 01:29 AM         #158
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
lol homie...you're talking to somebody who thinks em is top 3 of all time, I just happen to critic him a lot on this board because of his fans on here who say dumb sh*t. I'm a huggge fan of dude & know most of his work except for Encore & Curtain Call

I don't even acknowledge those albums...

What I will say is he knows his lane & sticks to it. He's also been able to adapt to the ever changing hip-hop climate but his inconsistency has hindered him.

Edit:

One thing that doesn't get spoke on that often is R.A the Rugged Man matching up with Em lyrically. For the people who have studied both rappers & compared their work, some have said R.A is an even better MC than Em.
^^ I love that argument.. Would of loved to see them hack at it back in the battleing days.
As far as mc goes, Ra never sold out so a lot can be said, Good thread idea

word... Yeah i aint sayin he hasnt fell off but these other homies that dont even have him in there top 15... smh
 04-07-2011, 01:33 AM         #159
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Tiger is 25% black dumb fu*ks...he got more asian blood in him than anything else...

^ thats how media fu*ks the minds of idiots and how people judge based on looks (even though it's obvious this n*gga barely black)
lol if you refering to my comment i was playin.. GET IF GOLFFFF IS A WHITE MANS SPORTT.. HES NOT WHITE I dont care if he is filipino...
 7 years ago '05        #160
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 The Rebel INS said:
HOLD UP... dont get mad lol

Everyone u mentioned = dope...

You dudes aint even putting him in your top 15... Im defending THAT ALONE i ain knocking jay biggie nas pun... Im saying he is in direct contention and if you dont think soo then you dumb. Like common man you compare greats to eminem... what about your #15 whos that? I find it fu*kin ignorant that you cant put one of the most versatile/technical rappers in your top 15.

Pac is goat by the way calm your hormones... You admited yourself that eminem has 3 undeniably classic songs and he aint your top 15... wtf you smokin bro
Yeah, I mean the top 15 thing, everyone will have different ones for personal reasons, I personally don't really care much for top 10's because it's constantly changing, BUT what I'm tryna put forward is the initial point of the thread the GOAT argument and where Eminem stand in that regard.

It still puzzles me that Em is in the GOAT discussion, because no one was saying GOAT after The Eminem Show and he's only dropped whack to mediocre material after that so I'm tryna figure out what miracle happened between The Eminem Show and Recovery that propelled him from a great emcee to GOAT contention?

Thats where my argument lies. I do respect where you coming from because you actually put forward an argument that didn't involve the belittling of other artists the get your point across.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy