Are there any black people that think Eminem is GOAT?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
I am black and I've heard most of his sh*t, including unreleased and freestyles. I followed him for a while at the beginning stopped being a big fan after Eminem Show. On a purely technical level he is one of the best to ever do it, with his strength being verse construction i.e. schemes and patterns. His breath control, timing and the fact he pronounces every word makes his flow sound flawless. He's not the GOAT but one of the all time greats.
 7 years ago '04        #122
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
 CaliIsActive said:
Jeezy, Ross, 50 , Jay, Wayne, Banks,Pac, spitta, french montana, game, t.i
i can probably name 20 other artist i would prefer to listen to then em

95% of em music is corny and homo as fuk
you just really put frnech montana and currensy over eminem.
 04-06-2011, 08:58 PM         #123
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
top 20
 04-06-2011, 09:13 PM         #124
cascade3488 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is def. top 5, lyrically he is insane. Hell even Wayne had to beg to do a song!
 04-06-2011, 09:30 PM         #125
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
and like I said, alot of white people are biased in support of em. so gtfo with that sh*t.

the scale is balanced.
Best response in this whole thread.
 7 years ago '05        #126
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 cold_young_thug said:
Your a fu*kin idiot. theres two parts to a rap song, the lyrics and a beat. if you admit he can 'out-rap' your top 10, then wha musically are they k!lling? the rappers aint make da beats!! and im tired of n*ggas talkin bout fack like it wasnt always meant to be a joke. abd also NEWSFLASH!!!! YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER HAS SONGS THAT YOU DONTY LIKE EITHER!! ALL YOU bi*chES IN HERE TALKING LIKE YOUR TOP 10 ONLY DROPS CLASSICS NEED TO DIE, QUICKLY!!!
You missed the whole point of his post. Eminem can out rap 2pac, but would you place Eminem above 2pac as an artist, im talking albums, influence, impact, catalogue etc. Canibus can arguably outrap Eminem as well, but where he at? My point exactly.

People that vouch for Eminem are strictly vouching for his structure of bars, thats it, and there's always excuses for his whack sh*t, yes we know We Made You was a joke track, that doesn't mean it isnt trash.

EDIT: And for this thinking it's a race thing, it isn't. Truthfully, apart from Mr. Snowman, who is probably jerking off to MMLP right now, when was the last time you listened to either SSLP, MMLP or The Eminem Show?

Last edited by sheedawg; 04-06-2011 at 09:45 PM..
 04-06-2011, 09:49 PM         #127
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes top 20 maybe 15
 04-06-2011, 09:51 PM         #128
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheedawg said:

People that vouch for Eminem are strictly vouching for his structure of bars, thats it, and there's always excuses for his whack sh*t, yes we know We Made You was a joke track, that doesn't mean it isnt trash.
Em may have fell off years ago but that statement is stupid.

Em has made some of realest rap songs period// And he can spit emotion on a 2pac level.\

PLUS... he is one of the most technicaly talented period.

thats what make him great... Sure he spits bout wack a.ss sh*t for the masses these days but he is still one of the most talented artists to ever do it and your fav rapper will co sign
 7 years ago '11        #129
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
No Comment.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 04-06-2011 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: Not Black.
 7 years ago '04        #130
kayne716 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 100 100
he doesnt talk bout guns crack or his car enough
 7 years ago '05        #131
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 The Rebel INS said:
Em may have fell off years ago but that statement is stupid.

Em has made some of realest rap songs period// And he can spit emotion on a 2pac level.\

PLUS... he is one of the most technicaly talented period.

thats what make him great... Sure he spits bout wack a.ss sh*t for the masses these days but he is still one of the most talented artists to ever do it and your fav rapper will co sign
More than Nas? Jay? Biggie? Common?

I'm not disputing that point, because Lose Yourself, Stand and Sing For The Moment are nothing less than classics.
 7 years ago '08        #132
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
NO

/thread
 04-06-2011, 10:03 PM         #133
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah maybe... You wanna break it down... Eminem fits well in that list makes it 5...

You were saying that ppl who vouch for em are stricktly vouching for his bars and technical abilty.

That couldnt be further from the truth.. Eminem is a complete Mc.. ask jay, nas, common they'll co sign
 7 years ago '11        #134
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
damn em got some haters O.O

can you honestly listen to his first 2 albums and tell me hes not in your top 10...
 7 years ago '06        #135
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
no it wasnt..........

Encore had Fack

That alone closes that conversation.
Fack was basically a bonus track he threw on his hits cd. And it was funny as fu*k. You're stupid if you think rap can't be used to have fun and spit some random off the wall stuff. To hold that against him is retarded, really.

FappingFapstar said:
BLACK PPL DONT WANNA GIVE THAT UP LULLZZ

BUT EVERYBODY IN THE INDUSTRY KNOWS EM IS GOAT THATS WHY NONE OF THEM WANNA fu*k WITH HIM

*REMMEBERS WEEZY CRYING FOR AN EMINEM FEATURE*

cankstoochie said:
to me he's the best rapper alive so yea he's goat

people who say he's not top 10 are either shock posting or are just mad that he's white, uber successful and can rap better then 99% or 100% of the black rappers out there.
Basically.

kayne716 said:

Wherever Em is on the list, Jay falls right BELOW him. No way in hell is Jay a better rapper. I don't care about what people prefer to listen to. Em is multidimensional. Jay not really. And I'm actually surprised at the number of black people in here saying he's top 10 or GOAT. I expected way less or none.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 04-06-2011 at 10:59 PM..
 04-06-2011, 11:12 PM         #136
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isn't it ironic that Tiger is the "Goat" of golf.. and eminem is the "Goat" of rap.
 04-06-2011, 11:18 PM         #137
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kayne716 said:
Neither does common mos def talib kweli but they all manage to be better than em.
 7 years ago '10        #138
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128
 Storchaveli said:
Fack was basically a bonus track he threw on his hits cd. And it was funny as fu*k. You're stupid if you think rap can't be used to have fun and spit some random off the wall stuff. To hold that against him is retarded, really.
So your excuse for that song is that it's funny & he can have fun.........yet he's made songs before where he's not being serious & it's been better than fack...by fu*king miles. I swear the em stans amuse me. Of course I'm going to hold it against him...The song is garbage!!! If a song is wack it is wack. Bizarre makes the songs he makes on purpose yet you hear a resounding yes if people were to ask if they're garbage or not.

Yet this dumbass wants to say "you're stupid if you cant think rap is fun & cant be off the wall stuff". Hello, it's eminem we're talking about...that's what most of his content has been about.

Wherever Em is on the list, Jay falls right BELOW him. No way in hell is Jay a better rapper. I don't care about what people prefer to listen to. Em is multidimensional. Jay not really. And I'm actually surprised at the number of black people in here saying he's top 10 or GOAT. I expected way less or none.
 vickfan said:
you are the reason people don't respect Eminem fans...

ignorance

Basically...
 04-06-2011, 11:31 PM         #139
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yet this dumbass wants to say "you're stupid if you cant think rap is fun & cant be off the wall stuff". Hello, it's eminem we're talking about...that's what most of his content has been about.
thats an ignorant statement.

I think em has touched on jus about everything...

Last edited by The Rebel INS; 04-06-2011 at 11:34 PM..
 04-06-2011, 11:45 PM         #140
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can really tell who started buying rap CD's when em came out. "He doesn't rap about guns or cars" theres a lot of rappers that came out before em that didn't rap about cars or guns. Y'all just wasn't buying they sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy