most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Kakarot said:

[pic - click to view]

04-06-2011, 02:51 PM         #102
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
n*gga I'm 24 year old from The Bronx the fu*k I look like listening to Lil B

All I'm saying is rap has always had trash and always had good sh*t in it.

Bravehearts sold more records then Lil B So what I said is very valid

Bone Crusher was a one hit wonder?? So was the teach me how to dogie n*ggaz

All I'm saying the only thing that stays the same in the game is change and when it does change it ends up being exactly the same thing.

if yall can't see that I don't know what to tell you. Stop bi*ching and support the music you like.

sh*t there's more Waka Flocka threads on here than there is J. Cole that's problem with fans today they never wanna push or share the artist they fu*ks with just want to hate on the artist they don't fu*k with. What part of the game is that?
Is not that muthafu*kas don't push those artist... those same Wacka or even Young Money fans (regular fans) outnumber muthafu*kas like us and therefore, we can't get our message across. IF I said that one of my favorite rappers (jay electronica) was better than let's say Tyga, expect at least 20 or 30 d!ck riders from Young Money coming over here telling me that sh*t ain't right, Tyga got cosign by Wayne, young money always win cause they sell records and so on and so on, so a lot of the times, what's the point of even going there when you arguing with retards? I support good music... but really what's k!lling the music now is both the industry and the fans. YEs, wack a.ss rappers been around, but guess what??? In the past their influence was felt on a smaller level or none at all. Yes, you had a Nelly that was successful, but let's be real, he was too me more pop than a rapper, sort of like MC Hammer. Today, anybody can pick up a mic and call themselves a rapper, like in Pop, everybody is a singer and that's why the genre has really become a joke. At least back in the day you had some good examples to used for great rappers (Wu, Biggie, pac, snoop, Pun, jay, and so on), but look who we got today??? wayne??? drake??? Nicki??? Wacka??? gucci??? soulja boy??? Nothing but cornball n*ggas making the music look stupid a.ss hell. Niggs dont' want to hear that sh*t today, but the music is wack!
 7 years ago '07        #103
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #104
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Wale is an average a.ss rapper anyway...no one cares when he raps. What makes you think we care what he thinks?
 7 years ago '09        #105
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,212 | Props total: 7382 7382
He's right.
 04-06-2011, 03:22 PM         #106
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he isnt as bad as people say he is..
 7 years ago '04        #107
DJ-Ice_9 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
talking about not using big words while using the wrong spelling for they're.
 7 years ago '08        #108
shush456 
space
space
$1,599 | Props total: 59 59
 pkilla111 said:

yo why the fu*k does this wale cat suck so bad and how the fu*k did he get lady gaga on a record
At that time he was label mates with Mr. GaGa lol
 7 years ago '06        #109
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
if you criticize your critics then you need to be shelved.

no time for opinions. get back in the studio
 7 years ago '08        #110
shush456 
space
space
$1,599 | Props total: 59 59
I just find this sh*t funny.. only Rick Ross is SELF MADE....
 7 years ago '08        #111
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
n*ggas who say wale is wack are just haters
n*gga can spit
 7 years ago '10        #112
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
This post is proof that Wale is winning. People that hate him can't stop talking about him. Hell, he got n*ggas so obsessed with him that they are SAVING and editing his pics, ole sweet a.ss n*ggas. :mamoru2: I can't even lie though some of those gifs are funny. I just hope all his undercover fans know that you're helping him win when you talk about him, he only loses when you stop talking about him. So with that said, keep the gifs and the hate rolling.

Sidenote: I think alot of people misinterpreted what Wale was saying in regards to hip hop enthusiast hating on people not using big words. If you read and comprehended what he said then you would know he was defending some of the rappers that some of y'all worship.

Last edited by 1dcsailor; 04-06-2011 at 04:04 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #113
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 J Rob said:
The level of hate that Wale gets is just illogical. He get 3 times more hate than rappers who are significantly worse than he is and more famous than he is. (Wacka, Gucci, Soulja Boy) It just doesn't make sense. There has to be more to the story....there no reason an average rapper should get this much hate based on a lack of talent alone. He must've fu*ked some y'alls bi*ches
Slim I just don't understand it, but I guess it's best for me not to understand it. I'm not a fan of Lil B's music but I don't run around editing his pics and rushing to be discuss him in a thread. I wish Lil B success just like any other n*gga. Most of the time If I see a thread about an artist I don't like I just don't enter it, but with some of these n*ggas it's like they have to hate on him every chance they get. You would swear Wale personally did something to these n*ggas.
 7 years ago '09        #114
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #115
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
The post is not proof Wale is winning at anything. His first album was a solid album. Although the fact that he couldn't get anything popping off of Chillin with Lady Gaga is very telling to where his career might be headed. I think that Wale is a nice rapper. This whole HIP HOP Purist stance that we take against rappers has to be put in its proper perspective. We, or at least I am not asking for rappers to rap the dictionary... No.... that doesnt mean that you can rap in my opinion. However, I am asking you to make sense and not be a gimmick. Gimmick meaning once your fad fades you fade too.. (Insert a lot of Southern artist here). I know some are going to take that the wrong way but if you look at it I am not lying. I love hip hop and in all its varieties I just think there are a lot of artist pimping the game and fans off some gimmick BS... you used to have to be able to spit to get in the game.... Rappers would black ball you... Not to mention Hip Hop is Dead... Nas said it best... I didnt believe him at first, but just tune into your local radio station and see for yourself. I love Wale I think the dude is nice... good luck though on your career and your image is missing something substantial that connects with the people.... If you dont think he can spit listen to that song Family Affair... Not to mention IDK know if the Maybach Music Group is the best place for you... Self Made will tell the tale. ....ONe
 7 years ago '04        #116
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,638 | Props total: 3165 3165
some on tell wale sit down and stop crying first mad that ye wont give you a beat now its cool not to have lyrics reguardless of what he says hes wack n*ggas from va dont support him he only gets dc love if he gets that i remember some interview of him going off on dc djs cuase they said his sh*t was wack no matter what u say at some point you gotta come with lyrics or n*ggas aint listing everyone brought up waka how many albums did he sell that the label didnt buy...so what the shows packed show money dont run forever you gotta come with something why the fu*k you think jeezy trying to drop 103 n*ggas aint trying to hear them old a.ss songs anymore so yea you keep it comming with the garbage rap
 7 years ago '04        #117
TerrellDC 
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
there are a lot of people who support joe budden...and people can dislike any type of music they like...i personally think flocka is pure unadulterated garbage...has less to do with his rapping,and more to do with his atrocious song making ability....odb wasn't a great rapper,but he made good songs...too short wasn't a great rapper,but he made great songs...flocka is just trash...

this generation wants to hold everyones hand..."oh don't call him wack,accept everyone"..fu*k that...that's why there's so much watered down garbage littered about..you n*ggas want to accept everything....nothing at all wrong with calling a n*gga wack if that's how you feel....it's called quality control...used to be HEAVY in hip hop....by no coincidence the respect for hip hop back then was WIDER,AND BIGGER back then as well..
:applause2:
Amen. Started when n*ggas started calling everybody "haters".
 7 years ago '08        #118
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7398 7398
7 pg thread on Wale #winning
 7 years ago '09        #119
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,364 | Props total: 2729 2729
Mac miller is better then wale & lil b's horrid a.ss

/thread
 7 years ago '06        #120
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
So Wale's wack cus he with Ross now? Wale is my fav rapper right now but maybe im wack too idk...this is my performance from last night. 1 lone guy booed me bc he tried to bag my girl and she shut him down. They stopped recording as soon as i stopped but the crowded went crazy....I've only been to 1 wale concert, it could've been better but for the most part it was dope, and he controlled the crowd. That's what matters right?

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy