50 Cent Comments On Mr.Cee's Gay Act

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
Hey! No! Stop! Das Gay!....(so i knocked em both down)

Kevin Hart Voice

7 years ago '04        #122
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 karr153 said:
Whoo Kidd doesn't deserve any respect he does not even know how to DJ yet runs around with the label. He has never cut a record, found a break, or cue'd up sh*t. Listen to that n*gga voice and look at his face he exemplifies a lame in hip hop clothing.
at the end of the day hes a man.. that alone shuld get him respect... i dunno why ppl like him fear ppl like 50 cent

yo 50 might b a real grimey street cat whos a lil built...but cmon son he aint nothin to fear hes human like us... take his gun away and trow the fist.. whookid will prob fu*k him up
 04-06-2011, 03:47 PM         #123
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
aint nobody sayin nuthin cause HALF THE INDUSTRY IS ON THE DL JUST LIKE HIM
 7 years ago '06        #124
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,893 | Props total: 25685 25685
n*ggas is gay let em be gay one of my fav gay n*ggas i'd chill with he cool as fu*k to bad he got shot in the head and died but he had n*ggas fearing him in the street man hold up...

[video - click to view]

04-06-2011, 04:33 PM         #125
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude is married and getting his d!ck sucked in a back alley.....by a man. If that's not grounds for divorce I don't know what is. I hve no problem with OPENLY gay people I have a problem with gay ppl lik Mister Cee. Unless he was extremely high you can't justify getting you d!ck sucked by a man. He's a "legend", he's a man, he's well known - finding a bi*ch to suck your d!ck other than your wife should not be difficult....
 7 years ago '07        #126
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Quasi said:
He's a "legend", he's a man, he's well known - finding a bi*ch to suck your d!ck other than your wife should not be difficult....
Quasi the guy is on the down low(meaning he is bi s3xual or more than likely completely gay, while living a fraudulent life for all to see) so why the fu*k would he want to find another bi*ch to suck his d!ck other than his wife? HE'S fu*kING GAY! . Which is exactly why he found a n*gga to do that instead of a bi*ch.

Down low men are the worse homos3xuals ever. They are so ashamed of who they truely are and what they do, that they put up a front for everyone to see. That's why most down low men have wives and kids and what not. It's not because they want to, but more than likely due to the fact that that's what is deemed socially acceptable for a man to have, and by doing so they hope to put up many defense mechanisms so no one will ever truely be able to spot them for what they really are. I mean after all even if you were to suspect a male of being gay, once you find out he has a wife and a child/children you will most likely a.ssume otherwise and quite possibly forget about ever thinking he was homo in the 1st place. With all these down low mofo's it's the same sh*t really, instead of being open about their s3xuality, they keep it bottled within and do all their homo sh*t behind closed doors or in this case a closed car . Down low n*ggas won't even fess up and admit that what acts they are committing are in fact of homos3xual nature .A lot of them even try to find some stupid a.ss idiotic means to jusify what they are doing, that way they won't have to come to grip with the reality that they are indeed gay.it's digusting, repulsive, immature, and sad when you truely think about it.

But who really loses in this all? The family's they have, the women who they've married, and children who they have brung into this world. The families of these men are completely put to shame. Maybe not so much for the fact that the man is gay, but because he's lived a lie for so many years. Your family is suppose to be the ones you can find support and comfort in, no matter what the situation may be. So naturally, they might feel like the ones most hurt by the news. The women are distraught with themselves and their husbands when their down low activities are finally brung to light(often times they see it as their fault for not catering to him more often and what not,(thinking that might've been a solution to prevent it from happening all together..when that sh*t is not true @ all) and often times they're naive when signs begin to show that their husband might be gay. They just choose to ignore it until finally it's to late, leaving the aftermath far much worse than what it could've been, had they had reacted upon their initial feelings much sooner. Not to mention how much of a risk they put them in of contracting stds or aids, by having s3x with many men and then going home to have(most likely unprotected)s3x with their spouses. The kids get it the worse though IMO, think about if you were to find out that your father is gay. How hurt you'd feel and how much of a lie your parents marriage would seem. sh*t worse case scenario might be, that your one of those kids who are in the stage of their lives where your just starting to find out more about yourself and who you are. Some shocking news like that may cause you to question your own s3xuality. You might see it as, since your father is gay could you possibly be gay also? . I know it sounds funny to us but the frightening thing is, that this is actual reality for a lot of young and confused kids growing up in that type of situation .

Personally I hate homos3xual men but love bis3xual women/lesbians lol. People may call it bias or w/e but I know who I am and what type of people I relate to and get along with. Gay men are definitely not of that nature. Our likes/dislikes stray to far away from one another to ever have much in common. So basically the way I feel about gay men is, i'm not looking to become your friend or acquaintance, but if we happen to cross paths in life i'll show you the type of respect that as another individual you deserve. ONLY as long as you don't bring any of your activities or thoughts about s3xuality my way. I don't want to see or hear about that sh*t. You do you and i'ma do me.

The harsh reality is gay men do exist and living in a place like la i'm forced to deal with that very harsh reality more times than i'd like to. You just have to be a real man about it and don't let it affect you. I mean yeah as straight n*ggas who love pus*y, we find that sh*t irritating and repulsive as a muthafu*ka. sh*t if this was a few years back i'd be on some "fu*king f*ggot a.ss dudes and ugly a.ss dikes need to all be burned to death" type of sh*t. But my homo bashing days are long behind me. I've grown up much since those days. Besides let them do wtf they want to. We shouldn't care about what other people are doing as long as it doesn't directly affect us in anyway, anyways.

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-06-2011 at 06:28 PM..
 04-06-2011, 06:21 PM         #127
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
Quasi the guy is on the down low(meaning he is bi s3xual or more than likely completely gay, while living a fraudulent life for all to see) so why the fu*k would he want to find another bi*ch to suck his d!ck other than his wife? HE'S fu*kING GAY! . Which is exactly why he found a n*gga to do that instead of a bi*ch.

Down low men are the worse homos3xuals ever. They are so ashamed of who they truely are and what they do, that they put up a front for everyone to see. That's why most down low men have wives and kids and what not. It's not because they want to, but more than likely due to the fact that that's what is deemed socially acceptable for a man to have, and by doing so they hope to put up many defense mechanisms so no one will ever truely be able to spot them for what they really are. I mean after all even if you were to suspect a male of being gay, once you find out he has a wife and a child/children you will most likely a.ssume otherwise and quite possibly forget about ever thinking he was homo in the 1st place. With all these down low mofo's it's the same sh*t really, instead of being open about their s3xuality, they keep it bottled within and do all their homo sh*t behind closed doors or in this case a closed car . Down low n*ggas won't even fess up and admit that what acts they are committing are in fact of homos3xual nature .A lot of them even try to find some stupid a.ss idiotic means to jusify what they are doing, that way they won't have to come to grip with the reality that they are indeed gay.it's digusting, repulsive, immature, and sad when you truely think about it.

But who really loses in this all? The family's they have and the women who they've married and children who they have brung into this world. The families these men have are completely ashamed. Maybe not so much for the fact that the man is gay, but because he's lived a lie for so many years. Your family is suppose to be the ones you can find support and comfort in, no matter what the situation may be. The women are distraught with themselves and their husbands when their down low activities are finally brung to light(often times they see it as their fault for not catering to him more often and what not,(thinking that might've been a solution to prevent it from happening all together..when that sh*t is not true @ all) and often times they're naive when signs begin to show that their husband might be gay. They just choose to ignore it until finally it's to late, leaving the aftermath far much worse than what it could've been, had they had reacted upon their initial feelings much sooner. The kids get it the worse though IMO, think about if you were to find out that your father is gay. How hurt you'd feel and how much of a lie your parents marriage would seem. sh*t worse case scenario might be, that your one of those kids who are in the stage of their lives where your just starting to find out more about yourself and who you are. Some shocking news like that may cause you to question your own s3xuality. You might see it as, since your father is gay could you possibly be gay also? . I know it sounds funny to us but the frightening thing is, that this is actual reality for a lot of young and confused kids growing up in that type of situation .

Personally I hate homos3xual men but love lesbians lol. People may call it bias or w/e but I know who I am and what type of people I relate to and get along with. Gay men are definitely not of that nature. Our likes/dislikes stray to far away from one another to ever have much in common. So basically the way I feel about gay men is, i'm not looking to become your friend or acquaintance, but if we happen to cross paths in life i'll show you the type of respect that as another individual you deserve. ONLY as long as you don't bring any of your activities or thoughts about s3xuality my way. I don't want to see or hear about that sh*t. You do you and i'ma do me.

The harsh reality is gay men do exist and living in a place like la i'm forced to deal with that very harsh reality more times than i'd like to. You just have to be a real man about it and don't let it affect you. I mean yeah as straight n*ggas who love pus*y, we find that sh*t irritating and repulsive as a muthafu*ka. sh*t if this was a few years back i'd be on some "fu*king f*ggot a.ss dudes and ugly a.ss dikes need to all be burned to death" type of sh*t. But my homo bashing days are long behind me. I've grown up much since those days. Besides let them do wtf they want to. We shouldn't care about what other people are doing as long as it doesn't directly affect us in anyway, anyways.
longest boxden comment ever.
 7 years ago '07        #128
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 Giuseppe554 said:
longest boxden comment ever.
i had to preach that really real sh*t ..better question is, why do dumb n*ggas like you make it a habit of pointing that out? Instead of the credible information in that comment?
 7 years ago '04        #129
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Deniro732 said:
i had to preach that really real sh*t ..better question is, why do dumb n*ggas like you make it a habit of pointing that out? Instead of the credible information in that comment?
n*gga u done wrote a book about being on the dl
 7 years ago '07        #130
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 EscoNore said:
man that n*gga eddie griffin was right when he said the way to get rid of a n*gga who's selling drugs on your block, is by going up to him with a book. A lot of you bx n*ggas start sh*tting your pants when you see a lot of words. As if you can't read or some sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #131
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
on the subject of curtis and what he said, it's obvious that dude is holding his tongue. What a lot of fans and people in general don't understand is, the entertainment industry is filled with a large amount of homos3xuals. Many of those homos3xuals being the ones in high places. One slip of the tongue on issues such as s3xuality could possibly mean you not being able to advance your career in w/e respected field your in. I know of many people who work in different areas of entertainment. These are legit people who rub elbows with some of your favorite rappers, producers, label execs, actors, comedians etc. One thing I can tell you from what i've learned, by what i was told from their experiences, is that a lot of people aren't who they appear to be. Hollywood is a place filled with a bunch of suspicious activities. So it's only natural that is reflected in the entertainment industry. And maynnnn my n*ggas is it ever so . A lot of well known rappers who shout about how hood, g, & anti homo they are in their verses and interviews, are the same n*ggas who are loving that gay sh*t behind the scenes. Same goes for label execs, actors, and r&b singers and so on. What's funny is a lot of these r&b singing n*ggas build a strong following of female fans due to their s3x appeal. bi*ches eat that sh*t up, not knowing that behind the scenes those n*ggas don't even like pus*y and are getting fu*ked by other n*ggas . It's all apart of a gimmick. Say and show what will get people to respect and like you, even if it's not what your truely about. If the world showed no distinction between heteros3xual and homos3xual, I guarantee you a whole sh*t load of entertainers will start coming out of the closet at an alarming rate.

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-06-2011 at 06:53 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #132
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
 EscoNore said:
 7 years ago '05        #133
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 Blue GM said:
Meeeh. Came in here think curtis was gonna talk crazy.
^^^This
 7 years ago '04        #134
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
A lot of politics surrounding this sh*t..... but it will "blow" over cause if artist start speaking against Mr. Cee on this sh*t it will open the flood gates and expose a lot of sh*t.... I kid you not.
 04-06-2011, 08:26 PM         #135
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Mr. Cee a Batty boy fareal huh? After that Wayne & Baby kissin sh*t, trust me, Mr Cee will be aight. If this was the 90s....hell nah bruh bruh.
I said the same sh*t to my homeboy...if this was the 90s son would be over....at the end its 2011 f*ggit its running sh*t

expect more f*gs to come out

batty mon mus dead
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy