Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2011, 02:38 AM         #61
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ the shots to Lady Gaga fans.

He forgot to mention the Lil B stans too.
 7 years ago '05        #62
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 dreas_24 said:
i feel you Fif but Mr. Cee

Pause!

[pic - click to view]

C'mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo oooon son! get the fu*k outta here wit that bull sh*t son! You can be gettin some headdie Murphy from an eddie Murphy get the fu*k outta here
 7 years ago '07        #63
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
It's time for all of these industry n*ggas to get their politically correct on. There's enough sweet n*ggas to keep mister cee employed.
 04-06-2011, 04:00 AM         #64
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if being a fan of 50 over the years is any indication..50 most likely says "fu*k this dude" privately...but 50's about his money 1st & foremost...so he's not gonna just jump out the window & clown him..I think 50's just fed up with being one of the few rappers hating on the gay lifestyle..so he's just going along with the mainstream/norm so his money doesn't get fu*ked up...but trust me if this in g-unit's pre- or '02'-05 days...50 would've put this f*ggot Mr.Cee on full blast...

it's no secret how 50 feels about gay dudes...

In 2004 50 Cent explained to Playboy Magazine that “women who like women” are “cool” but, “I ain’t into fa–ots.” He continued by saying: “I don’t like gay people around me, because I’m not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I’m not prejudiced. I just don’t go with gay people and kick it — we don’t have that much in common. I’d rather hang out with a straight dude.”

In 2005 he infamously explained why rap and gay do not mix: “Being gay isn’t cool – it’s not what the music is based on. There’s always been conflict at the centre of hip-hop, because it’s all about which guy has the competitive edge, and you can’t be that aggressive if you’re gay.”

and don't forgot 50's also said he'd work with Kanye West...50 realizes the music industry has been overthrown by f*ggots....and to be successful in this sh*t you've gotta go along with their fu*kery..it's sad but just the way sh*t is now...
 7 years ago '10        #65
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
^^good post i agree 100
 04-06-2011, 04:23 AM         #66
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
stfu u dumb wigger
 7 years ago '04        #67
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
unless u and a n*gga is fu*kin the same wh0ores why u worried about if he gay or not ? i kinda figured 50 wasnt gonna say anything when i checked thisis50.com the other day and didnt see any stories on what had happened.
 7 years ago '07        #68
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
damn 50 was pretty mature with this sh*t....definitely trying to get some more fans with this

its a FACT black people are close minded when it comes to dudes pumping each others as*holes, sure its disgusting, but its 2011 let the fruits be fruits , maybe yall should take note that your demographics are made up by a lot of undercover gays, and it mainly roots to their fear of being rejected, cause your overly christain religious beliefs.(what about that pastor

when your a gay your born a gay, dont let your priest tell you otherwise and im sure he is f*g who is thinking about you sucking his c*ck while your in there confessing your sins and all that other bullsh*t

I could give a fu*k if a gay sucks a gay, but when it comes to hip hop, well, its just not really part of the culture, hip hop has always been about being macho and bragging, gay people just dont fit into the picture.

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 04-06-2011 at 06:48 AM..
 04-06-2011, 06:51 AM         #69
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
50's right.........

mr cee is obviously a f*ggot BUT he's mr cee....he;s a legend...........im pretty sure if you dudes found out pac was a f*g 9which he was) you guys would still respect him for what he did for the hiphop culture...

you n*ggas gave a pass to lil wayne and baby, you n*ggas gave a pass to kanye, you n*ggas gave a pass to rick ross, and none of those dudes are legends

mr cee is.........lets put it like this, if the world found out kane and rakim were both homos does that really make them less of rap legends.....not in my book

it would just make them f*ggots
didn't you busted for trying to sell heart pills you stole from your grandfather a while back?

Brb sh*t just got real
 7 years ago '04        #70
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,391 | Props total: 29553 29553
 ChaosBeats said:
didn't you busted for trying to sell heart pills you stole from your grandfather a while back?

Brb sh*t just got real
didnt u ask boxden to help you find "WALLY" tracks?? lol gtfoh
 7 years ago '09        #71
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
 ChaosBeats said:

Brb sh*t just got real
no, i was selling oxy's, adderal, and perc's....but hey a college kid selling prescription drugs doesnt happen in real life (sarcasm)
 7 years ago '05        #72
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,342 | Props total: 14145 14145
50 is pathetic, n*gga will do anything to earn a buck!

You can't take none of that sh*t with you when you die, how bout living with integrity, the way i feel bout it fu*k NY

If this was DJ Khaled or any other DJ in the south these NY rap n*ggaz would be running wild with the sh*t but because it's a "hip hop pioneer" from NY they dance around the issue.

Gay is wrong ALL f*ggotS SHOULD DIE

Have some integrity bi*ch a.ss n*gga and stop posing all hugged up wit Floyd Mayweather cuz you look extra suspect n*gga

SOMEBODY FORWARD THIS TO 50 CENT
 04-06-2011, 08:12 AM         #73
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ny is getting gayer by the secound :disdain2:
 04-06-2011, 08:21 AM         #74
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Zo1987

stfu u dumb wigger

:agreement6:
 04-06-2011, 08:23 AM         #75
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
the industry is getting gayer by the secound :disdain2:
*fixed
 04-06-2011, 08:26 AM         #76
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

He didn't say sh*t cause he's friends with flex, 50 is a f*g. He's not watching what he's saying because when that tsunami sh*t happened he was clowning like a fool and that could have cost him a lot of fans.

Last edited by Shadedvisionary; 04-06-2011 at 08:30 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #77
jholla2k 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 2 2
 awall said:
new york got a lot closet cases going on..they the sweet capital.

but no matter what 50 says now..that same dude will write a song dissing cee and u all know it.
Nah dog the sweet Capital is ATLANTA, for every five dudes.. two of them is gay thats a fact
 7 years ago '09        #78
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 J_Rey said:
50 knows the rules to the industry all the execs are homo's yall heard that ish ray j said when he was on the phone with that b2k dude....he knows when he can pop off and when he has to say the right things or be black balled
 7 years ago '04        #79
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
keeping his spins up, why would he get loose on him?
 04-06-2011, 09:11 AM         #80
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it aint hip hop changin that Fif said this its cuzza HOLLYWOOD. n*gga jus signed a 200 million dollar/10 movie deal & to sh*t on gay folks would be to sh*t on THEM projects. n*ggas still say f*ggit in they raps & even sayin no homo could be defined as homophobia & intolerance. but in f*gged out Hollyweird that could be da kiss of death for him. look how them n*ggas tried to do Isiah Washington back in 2007 when he wuz ACCUSED of sayin da word f*ggit on set. mayne them rainbow rump wranglers tried to lynch that n*gga

pre Hollywood deal - "fu*k da rainbow Mafia & fu*k Perez Hilton. I'll shoot up a gay wedding"

post Hollywood deal - "he means too much to hip hop. when this type of sh*t happens keep pushin"

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago