50 Cent Comments On Mr.Cee's Gay Act

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
fif is apart of the industry so he is going to protect his business and image.

this is why the industry is fake because nobody is really going to say how they really really feel about another person or certain situation in the industry because its bad for business.

hiphop is dominated by black people who are not as open minded or accept the gays as white people do.

its all about making money at the end of the day people in the industry know who is gay or who is fake but its not about exposing people its about making money together.

If Fif or any big name artist would diss the fu*k out gays it would fu*k up future business sitautions that might involve DL people or open gay people.

because the industry is ran by gay people as well.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 04-05-2011 at 10:54 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #22
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 Chief Dee said:
50 really didnt say much of anything. Im surprised that more rappers arent going in on Mr. Cee like how we have here on Boxden. Boxden is pretty much dragging Mr. Cee's carcass. Mr. Cee is one of those, "in the back of my mind Im hoping he swallows" a.ss nyggas. Boxden nyggas not letting him off the hook. But these rappers claim to be so macho and hard yet none of them have nothing to say about sh*t like this, and that's very strange to me.
Have you seen what has been happening to known rappers/artist that Attack homos3xuality publicly now a days? 50 mentioned just that. They get attacked, within the past year 50 has been attacked 2 or 3 times for being homophobic... Game has also, Foxy, etc.. There is no position they can take in this without seeming wrong from one side or another. Thats why even when 105.1 is going in, they have to say a million times "Its nothing wrong with being Gay" etc.

NO RELIGION said:
Bruh you talking about an imitation of a mafia kiss vs letting a grown man put his mouth on your d!ck 2 TOTALLY different things.

it's a wrap for Cee all his respect and dignity is gone.

Last edited by jmheight1; 04-05-2011 at 10:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #23
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
50's right though. Ain't nothin' he can really do right now but shrug it off and keep pushin'. But this is the Rick Ross thing all over again; if he said he was a fassyhole from the beginning it wouldn't be this serious.

And I don't know why people are still appalled with sh*t like this, when will they learn? NOT ALL of these people are authentic as they appear/claim to be, NOT ALL of them are telling the truth when they rap.
 7 years ago '06        #24
bjornlee 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
Theres alot a Undercover Gays in the rap game, and a gang more in general in NY. You guys really that shocked? Who gives a fu*k.
 7 years ago '09        #25
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
It's 2011 ... Gays have come a long way in this world... If any rapper speaks out on a homophobic rant they will be bringing the wrong publicity to themselves... With the GLAAD and all these groups...

Secondly how many gay people do you think Fif has encountered in the industry... Fif is not an ignorant person he knows whats going on in the world... Also he has tremendous respect for the DJ... The world is changing ignorance isn't accepted

Everyone on here is quick to call a gay person a f*ggot behind the mask of their internet screenname... But noone will walk up to that person and say it to there face, Because you know its wrong... Why would a rapper who wants to make money through the mainstream be stupid enough to bring in that negative PR
 7 years ago '08        #26
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 NO RELIGION said:
look up "imitation" then post the definition my n*gga

don't try to play me on some homo sh*t my n*gga "that might fly where you at" nah n*gga
n*gga, i know what the fu*k imitation means, but what you said was wrong, to me anyways, mr cee getting his d!ck sucked and weezy and baby's "imitation mafia kiss" were and are both f*ggotry moves, so you GTFOH with that homo sh*t bruh......
 7 years ago '04        #27
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 HennyHeat said:
It's 2011 ... Gays have come a long way in this world... If any rapper speaks out on a homophobic rant they will be bringing the wrong publicity to themselves... With the GLAAD and all these groups...

Secondly how many gay people do you think Fif has encountered in the industry... Fif is not an ignorant person he knows whats going on in the world... Also he has tremendous respect for the DJ... The world is changing ignorance isn't accepted

Everyone on here is quick to call a gay person a f*ggot behind the mask of their internet screenname... But noone will walk up to that person and say it to there face, Because you know its wrong... Why would a rapper who wants to make money through the mainstream be stupid enough to bring in that negative PR

[pic - click to view]

you and your n*gga have come a long way in this world...
 7 years ago '05        #28
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,171 | Props total: 19887 19887
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

you and your n*gga have come a long way in this world...

and let me finish the statement

"u fucin f*ggit"
 7 years ago '07        #29
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,837 | Props total: 70440 70440
its whatever lol.

50 not gonna diss the dj. but he will spaz one day
 04-05-2011, 11:09 PM         #30
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York trying hard to stand for this n*gga, gotta respect them taking care of they own. But the n*gga still lost. The difference between Gaga and Cee is that Gaga been on some bi typa sh*t. bi*ch be kissing women and all that sh*t, she wears her views on the outside for everyone to see.

She aint never tried to hide or be ashamed of the sh*t. People respect that because she respects herself enough to not trying and bullsh*t folks about her own s3xual preferences. But this n*gga C? Please, that n*gga somewhere wishing he couldve kept this sh*t on the low. This story gonna build and build and build.
 7 years ago '05        #31
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,171 | Props total: 19887 19887
 HennyHeat said:

hold up i just taught bout dis

wat gay orginization gone to stick up for a n*gga gettin a gay crackhead n*gga to give him some head in his car on a public street at 4 am that would look stupid on that orginization part

actin like deez n*ggas wuz tryin to get married
 7 years ago '10        #32
Mosthated 81 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 538 538
 marcusaka50 said:

this is why the industry is fake because nobody is really going to say how they really really feel about another person or certain situation in the industry because its bad for business.

hiphop is dominated by black people who are not as open minded or accept the gays as white people do.

its all about making money at the end of the day people in the industry know who is gay or who is fake but its not about exposing people its about making money together.

If Fif or any big name artist would diss the fu*k out gays it would fu*k up future business sitautions that might involve DL people or open gay people.

you nailed it
 7 years ago '10        #33
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
damn, boxden n*ggas is more backwards than the rap industry....thats a shame. even the rap industry got over the fact he gay. get over that sh*t, mad gay n*ggas
 04-05-2011, 11:16 PM         #34
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
50's right.........

mr cee is obviously a f*ggot BUT he's mr cee....he;s a legend...........im pretty sure if you dudes found out pac was a f*g 9which he was) you guys would still respect him for what he did for the hiphop culture...

you n*ggas gave a pass to lil wayne and baby, you n*ggas gave a pass to kanye, you n*ggas gave a pass to rick ross, and none of those dudes are legends

mr cee is.........lets put it like this, if the world found out kane and rakim were both homos does that really make them less of rap legends.....not in my book

it would just make them f*ggots
stfu u dumb wigger
 7 years ago '07        #35
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,601 | Props total: 1054 1054
50 cent is a slave to the game. And by NONE of the rappers attacking or questioning Mr. Cee homo ways means there are so many gay rappers and djs out there than we can even fathom

sad week in hip hop.
 7 years ago '10        #36
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 chi town hustla said:
hold up i just taught bout dis

wat gay orginization gone to stick up for a n*gga gettin a gay crackhead n*gga to give him some head in his car on a public street at 4 am that would look stupid on that orginization part

actin like deez n*ggas wuz tryin to get married
They wont defend the Crime, but they will defend against any known name that comes out and attacks him for being Gay. Thats what this is really about. You cant attack gays without having media backlash anymore.

Last edited by jmheight1; 04-05-2011 at 11:22 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #37
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18994 18994
Mr. Cee did not bring us Biggie....he didn't do that...50 is wrong....

Matty C and Puff brought us Biggie...Cee heard Big's demo first, yeah, but if he woulda passed on it i believe Big woulda still got on...he was that good....
 04-05-2011, 11:20 PM         #38
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this my first time hearing about mr cee.. i had no ideal who duke was until mediatakeout broke the news.. i don't think anybody offline care about the whole situation so he more than likely ain't going to get alot of heat for it. and if 50cent ain't going at him i don't think anybody is.
 7 years ago '05        #39
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,937 | Props total: 30338 30338
who cares. his life his choice.

gay people run the fashion and music industry.
 7 years ago '06        #40
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 3179 3179
 marcusaka50 said:

Yeah Fif ain't dumb. He's a business man that has do lot of business with white people. Therefore he will publicly take the "politically correct" stance when addressing this issue on record. And he doesn't want the gay community "attacking" him.

But damn, how do you show up to work after some ish like this?!?!!
How do you even look a ni99a in the face after this?

Mr. Cee need to introduce a "flaming" f*gg artist and get that gay hip hop money. It's only a matter of time before someone does it with no shame.

The truth is that who he fukks wit is his business....

But YUKKK NI99A. YUK!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago