Notorious BIG's Personal Items on Night of His Death( Birth Control, Weed,...

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
8395 pageviews
78 comments

italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
Notorious BIG's Personal Items on Night of His death( Birth Control, Weed,...

[pic - click to view]

The late Notorious B.I.G.'s personal belongings following his fatal 1997 shooting have been revealed and show the rap icon had birth control, marijuana and asthma inhaler on him.

The listing of personal belongings were unveiled Tuesday (April 5).

On Friday, the FBI unveiled its overhauled reading room, which they have re-christened "The Vault." Along with a spiffy new document reader and a search option, the bureau has uploaded dozens of new files, material that has previously been processed in response to Freedom of Information Act requests. While the Wallace file provides little news, it does offer one hip-hop curio, the Los Angeles Police Department property report itemizing the Wallace belongings catalogued post-homicide. As seen in this excerpt, evidence gathered by investigators included pot in a plastic baggy; bloodstained Karl Kani jeans (size 48); a pair of size 13 Timberlands; a Bernini sweater (size 54); and a Primatene Mist asthma inhaler. And, of course, "3 condoms" that an LAPD official reported were "Magnum" and "Larger Size." (The Smoking Gun)

A few months ago, the Notorious B.I.G. 1997 murder case received a new lead.

Eight years later in 2005, a civil trial brought by the Wallace family against the city of Los Angeles exposed evidence hidden by the LAPD that suggests two rogue police officers David Mack and Rafael Perez may have been involved in the murder of the rapper also known as "Biggie Smalls". According to a newly-revealed court record, Perez's cellmate told investigators "Perez and Mack were involved in death Row Records. Perez got involved in death Row through Mack.." "Perez was working security. Perez had a cell phone. Perez said he called over to Mack, David Mack on his cell phone. Perez told Mack that Biggie Smalls was in his truck. Perez never said that he set up Biggie Smalls but I have heard that he...had something to do with that murder," according to the inmate. (CBS News)

Last month, NBA star Shaquille O'Neal said his plans to link with B.I.G. in 1997 were nixed after falling asleep shortly before the shooting.

Shaq recently talked with ESPN's "Outside the Lines" about his friendship with the man born Christopher Wallace, which began when Shaq heard Biggie reference him and a song, and eventually included a collaboration on the song "Can't Stop the Reign." And he detailed how he made plans to go to Biggie's party the night he was shot, but never made it...something he understandably still thinks about. According to Shaq, he simply fell asleep that night, only to wake up to a phone call informing him his friend was shot. Shaq later wondered in his autobiography if his presence could have made a difference, which Biggie's cousin Lil Cease (who was present at the time of the shooting) believes it would have. (Sports Grid)

Following Shaq's claim that he could have prevented B.I.G.'s passing, Lil Cease shared his reaction to the prediction.

Rapper Lil' Cease, who was in the car at the time of Biggie's death believed that had O'Neal made it to the party, the night would have ended differently. "I think that would have changed things," he said. "If Shaq would have said 'You know what, I'mma come with y'all.' I'm sure him and B.I.G. would have rolled together, because that's the type of person B.I.G. was. I'm sure Shaq would have had security and I'm sure B.I.G. would have had enough security to come with him that day to make sure Shaq was alright. So I definitely think if Shaq would have been there, it definitely would have changed, definitely would have changed." (The Boom Box)

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2011/ .. _belongin.html

78 comments for "Notorious BIG's Personal Items on Night of His Death( Birth Control, Weed,..."

7 years ago '09        #2
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,394 | Props total: 17565 17565
Your avy distracted me from reading
 7 years ago '07        #3
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 7 years ago '10        #4
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
asthma inhaler

soft a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #5
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Were the condoms for later use with mister cee?
 7 years ago '07        #6
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 7 years ago '05        #7
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
charlie sheen still winning
 7 years ago '09        #8
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 13220 13220
:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #9
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 italiansteve said:

Rapper Lil' Cease, who was in the car at the time of Biggie's death believed that had O'Neal made it to the party, the night would have ended differently. "I think that would have changed things," he said. "If Shaq would have said 'You know what, I'mma come with y'all.' I'm sure him and B.I.G. would have rolled together, because that's the type of person B.I.G. was. I'm sure Shaq would have had security and I'm sure B.I.G. would have had enough security to come with him that day to make sure Shaq was alright. So I definitely think if Shaq would have been there, it definitely would have changed, definitely would have changed." (The Boom Box)
So Shaq k!lled Biggie its official!
 7 years ago '04        #10
terikf 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
 Grave said:
Were the condoms for later use with mister cee?

DAMN! I DONT KNOW IF I WANNA LAUGH OR NOT!
 7 years ago '10        #11
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 karr153 said:
So Shaq k!lled Biggie its official!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #12
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Told you I'd get you. Fat muthafu*ka.
 7 years ago '07        #13
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70170 70170
those condoms werent for mister cee, it was for lil kim

7 years ago '05        #14
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,328 | Props total: 28762 28762
 theking1 said:
asthma inhaler

soft a.ss n*gga

dude was kinda big, prolly couldnt breathe that good... or maybe dude had asthma, either way how are u soft for wanting to breathe properly??
 7 years ago '10        #15
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58

[pic - click to view]

04-05-2011, 09:13 PM         #16
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:
asthma inhaler

soft a.ss n*gga
says the idiot with nelly as his avy....asthma makes you soft? you're an idiot
 04-05-2011, 10:06 PM         #17
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:
asthma inhaler

soft a.ss n*gga
his name is biggie you idiot.

And its well known he has asthma do you even listen to his music...
 7 years ago '10        #18
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 Clutch City Kid said:
dude was kinda big, prolly couldnt breathe that good... or maybe dude had asthma, either way how are u soft for wanting to breathe properly??
I'm convinced this site is full of little immature kids.
 7 years ago '05        #19
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
holld
 7 years ago '08        #20
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
"run from the police picture that, im too fat, i'll fu*k around and catch a asthma attack"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago