Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1921
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 801 801
Revealing Walt as the real person behind the poison would be dope... since they are putting it into your heads that Gus had to be the one to do it. The show is called 'Breaking Bad'... Walt poisoning the kid would only solidfy that cause you don't expect him to do it.

Interesting pic from the 4 x 13 promo:

You can also see Walt under the car (removing the bomb)... something about handcuffs in the lab and that pic above... don't be mistaken, I'm sure the finale is gonna be big and leave us all not wanting to wait till Season 5.
 6 years ago '04        #1922
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
 cheguevara said:
link to where he said that

6 years ago '05        #1923
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 lilsnatch770 said:
Wait, didn't that article with Cranston say the ending was going to have the viewer saying "'Nooo! Oh, my God!!! No!' Then it goes black and that's the end of the season."

You guys think Gus dying is worth the viewer saying No, Oh my god, no? Something bigger than that needs to happen.
No. I think the ending I wrote out earlier would bring out that type of response from some viewers.

But like TBDL said, it won't be a flashback, I was wrong there. Like somebody else said, it'll be more like...10 minutes left in the finale, Gus is k!lled. Jesse got his revenge. Happy ending. Commercial break. Come back from the commercial, Walt and his family getting settled back into there house, all is safe now. Walt gets a call on his phone, answers, it's Saul. Saul - "Did everything go according to plan with the kid?" Walt - "He fell for it". Hangs up the phone, camera zooms out on his face with a serious, thoughtful look on it.

Fade to black.

See ya next season.

6 years ago '04        #1924
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
No. I think the ending I wrote out earlier would bring out that type of response from some viewers.

But like TBDL said, it won't be a flashback, I was wrong there. Like somebody else said, it'll be more like...10 minutes left in the finale, Gus is k!lled. Jesse got his revenge. Happy ending. Commercial break. Come back from the commercial, Walt and his family getting settled back into there house, all is safe now. Walt gets a call on his phone, answers, it's Saul. Saul - "Did everything go according to plan with the kid?" Walt - "He fell for it". Hangs up the phone, camera zooms out on his face with a serious, thoughtful look on it.

Fade to black.

See ya next season.

What would that set up season 5 to be about?
 6 years ago '08        #1925
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
gonna be a long week

I'm gonna bring out the 2600 x 1600 if it turns out that Walt really was involved
 6 years ago '05        #1926
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Sig material right there.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-03-2011 at 01:56 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #1927
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
the more i think about it, the more i think walt did it, i dont want that to be the case but thats where im leaning as of now.
 6 years ago '05        #1928
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
What would that set up season 5 to be about?
I don't know, but the majority of us agree Gus is most likely dead this season.

That ending would potentially set up for Jesse vs Walt next season if Jesse finds out at some point, or also a Hank vs Walt and Jesse scenario for half the season and then Hank vs Jesse. Plus Mike and Tyrus could both potentially still be in the situation even with Gus eliminated.

Edit: Also wouldn't be surprised to see Hector play some kind of important role next season.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-03-2011 at 02:00 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #1929
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
that inside look at episode 12 really does make it seem like gus had nothing to do with it..unless they did it on purpose to confuse us
 6 years ago '04        #1930
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I don't know, but the majority of us agree Gus is most likely dead this season.

That ending would potentially set up for Jesse vs Walt next season if Jesse finds out at some point, or also a Hank vs Walt and Jesse scenario for half the season and then Hank vs Jesse. Plus Mike and Tyrus could both potentially still be in the situation even with Gus eliminated.

Edit: Also wouldn't be surprised to see Hector play some kind of important role next season.
I agree that I think Gus dies too. I try not to think too much into sh*t and just let the season play out and then sit back and go hmmmm
 6 years ago '08        #1931
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
Idk why you all a.ssume Gus dies this season.

sh*t doesn't have to be like a video game where every season has like a boss.

There's plenty of other characters that they could k!ll off that'd have just as big an impact.
 10-03-2011, 02:22 PM         #1932
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Fade to black.

See ya next season.

@ a phone call

If he did indeed do it. They will leave a subtle yet obvious clue.
 10-03-2011, 02:24 PM         #1933
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

Sig material right there.
Only jesse and walt deserve emmys. They have countless classic scenes. Gus is just a product of good writing.

Mike is a better actor then him

@ skylar whining the whole season deserving a emmy
 6 years ago '05        #1934
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Idk why you all a.ssume Gus dies this season.

sh*t doesn't have to be like a video game where every season has like a boss.

There's plenty of other characters that they could k!ll off that'd have just as big an impact.
Because he's signed to a new show and it's one of only a handful of ways they could top last seasons finale while still leaving room to top this seasons finale next season.

He very may well not die. But all signs point to him dying.
 6 years ago '09        #1935
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
Gus has to die, I don't see any storylines with him next season.

I'd slit my wrist if Skylar was even nominated for an Emmy.
 6 years ago '05        #1936
space
space
 BoutMyPaper said:
Only jesse and walt deserve emmys. They have countless classic scenes. Gus is just a product of good writing.

Mike is a better actor then him

@ skylar whining the whole season deserving a emmy
As much as we all hate Skylar (Trust me, I'm one of the leaders of the pack in that campaign), the actress has done a hell of a job getting us to hate her and I guarantee you shes nominated. Mike, Gus, and Hank won't be nominated, but they have all done emmy worthy performances imo.
 6 years ago '09        #1937
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
how did Gus something was wrong with the car???

and i know they're making us THINK gus had the kid poisoined but i really dont put it past walt
 6 years ago '06        #1938
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
y'all really think heisenberg gives a fu*k about kids?

finale will end with gus on all fours with his family, if he has any, tied up as they watch heisenberg go in
 10-03-2011, 03:35 PM         #1939
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
y'all really think heisenberg gives a fu*k about kids?

finale will end with gus on all fours with his family, if he has any, tied up as they watch heisenberg go in
Right on time to cop a Heisenberg costume.
 6 years ago '04        #1940
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 One Less Reason said:
Revealing Walt as the real person behind the poison would be dope... since they are putting it into your heads that Gus had to be the one to do it. The show is called 'Breaking Bad'... Walt poisoning the kid would only solidfy that cause you don't expect him to do it.

Interesting pic from the 4 x 13 promo:

You can also see Walt under the car (removing the bomb)... something about handcuffs in the lab and that pic above... don't be mistaken, I'm sure the finale is gonna be big and leave us all not wanting to wait till Season 5.
Yup... Exactly what I was thinking..

Right now, as it is; Walt is a pseudo-good guy that is in the process of "breaking bad", but is still in that gray area where he's doing some morally unacceptable things under morally acceptable consequences, and that's why the audience still looks at him as a protagonist.

The finale could be the time when Walt finally has completely gone bad and we stop looking at him as the protagonist..

It would be kind of a gutsy move, but I wouldn't put it past Vince Gilligan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy