Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1901
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Walter always fu*kin up Jesse's pus*y
 6 years ago '05        #1902
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
i mean its obvious as sh*t walt did it
 6 years ago '04        #1903
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 CTre said:
Do you think Jesse will return the favor and take out Skylar? Or a kid for a kid? The cripple or the infant??
 6 years ago '08        #1904
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 StateProperty88 said:
you notice also how when he was frisking him he didnt really frisk him, just looked like he was running jesse's pockets really
yep.

now ask yourself. If Jesse said he had the cig during the day and switched it out to anew pack, who else but Huell was close enough to snatch it? Tyrus?

Who told him about the cig? Gus only told Jesse there would be an appropriate response. Did Gus call Tyrus back and tell him to snatch the cig off camera? seems a little dangerous for Gus to know that Jesse had it all this time and not take it from him.

He really let Jesse walk in his house and stand over his food with that sh*t on him? He honestly let him make the coffee and just a.ssumed Jesse would never use it and drank it anyway?

Gus' involvement is far fetched but a lot of clues are pointing that Walt's involvement holds weight.
 6 years ago '09        #1905
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 cheguevara said:
This is exactly what GianCarlo (Gus) said in the video about last nights episode.

"Gus has been drawn to this hospital for a reason, he has a clear intention get this cat back to work. he doesnt really know the circumstances of what happened. finds out what that is and then a clue happens. He leaves and walks back to his car and as he leaves...whats eating him up is he hears that voice "the boy was poisoned, the boy was poisoned, the boy was poisoned...." and then it hits him..walter white is behind this"

Now if that does not tell you enough of what you need to know to realize that GUS DID NOT POISON BROCK, then idk what else could work. I mean, thats straight from the ACTORS mouth who plays GUS.
 6 years ago '04        #1906
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Grown Man Ish said:
I have to rewatch the episode again then. Because it still wasn't clear to me who poisoned the kid after the episode ended.
 10-03-2011, 12:52 PM         #1907
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
very true.

Grown Man Ish said:
yea after that video of the inside look..its no doubt in my mind that GUS did not do it.
 10-03-2011, 12:53 PM         #1908
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
walter jr poisoned brock :hillwhoa:
 6 years ago '06        #1909
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 freshprinceoflb said:
I think the cigarette that Skylar smoked was a poison cigarette. That may be a reach...

[pic - click to view]

but then again, why would walt have a plant that dangerous around his house? unless u need to do something with the plant in order to make it dangerous?

Arson said:
what you should also be asking is how Tyrus or any of Gus' people got close to the kid. I mean if Walt can't get close then they couldn't either without k!lling the mother.

They only people with access to the family were Jesse...and Saul. Saul was dropping money off at the girls house remember.

im pretty sure gus can get one of his goons to somehow break into the house

S.TEX said:
just went back and when Jesse went to meet Saul his body guard put something in his pocket (cigs?)........

Saul helped out Walt
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

whats that Huell stuffed in his pocket after frisking Jesse?

why would Huell frisk Jesse when Saul called him there and Huell knows who Jesse is?

so if he took the pack out..how did it end up back in jesse's pocket? pretty sure that fat dude isnt on no pick pocket david blaine type sh*t

cheguevara said:
This is exactly what GianCarlo (Gus) said in the video about last nights episode.

"Gus has been drawn to this hospital for a reason, he has a clear intention get this cat back to work. he doesnt really know the circumstances of what happened. finds out what that is and then a clue happens. He leaves and walks back to his car and as he leaves...whats eating him up is he hears that voice "the boy was poisoned, the boy was poisoned, the boy was poisoned...." and then it hits him..walter white is behind this"

Now if that does not tell you enough of what you need to know to realize that GUS DID NOT POISON BROCK, then idk what else could work. I mean, thats straight from the ACTORS mouth who plays GUS.

thing is, why would they even spoil the story line like that? why would he give it away....
 10-03-2011, 12:57 PM         #1910
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

the silent k!ller

6 years ago '08        #1911
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

but then again, why would walt have a plant that dangerous around his house? unless u need to do something with the plant in order to make it dangerous?

so if he took the pack out..how did it end up back in jesse's pocket? pretty sure that fat dude isnt on no pick pocket david blaine type sh*t

thing is, why would they even spoil the story line like that? why would he give it away.
This. They wouldn't even confirm Gale was actually dead until the first episode from this season aired.
 10-03-2011, 01:00 PM         #1912
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

had to look at this one more time...yea this is a huge clue..his gun spins and points at the plant...and that plant just so happens to look exactly the same as a deadly plant. then ooh oops, brock is poisoned.

boxden detectives in this bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #1913
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

the silent k!ller

My dude Flynn!!!!!

Last edited by Nu Tymez; 10-03-2011 at 01:07 PM..
 10-03-2011, 01:09 PM         #1914
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah black security switching packs is a HUGE reach. That is some corny abc type writing
 6 years ago '08        #1915
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332

its in the root of the plant. so I'm guessing it has to be extracted.

We' have to wait for the next episode but the mother or somebody had to be around this kid. So like I said, they couldn't just run in the house on some "I'm your uncle Tyrus" sh*t

maybe did the ol switcherroo on em
 6 years ago '06        #1916
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Arson said:
its in the root of the plant. so I'm guessing it has to be extracted.

We' have to wait for the next episode but the mother or somebody had to be around this kid. So like I said, they couldn't just run in the house on some "I'm your uncle Tyrus" sh*t

they could've done it at night or some stealthy way

maybe did the ol switcherroo on em

hope not..i'd like to think that even jesse would be smart enough to notice something like that
 10-03-2011, 01:35 PM         #1917
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
My dude Flynn!!!!!
flynn heisenburg

Arson said:

:
"im your uncle tyrus"
 6 years ago '04        #1918
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
Wait, didn't that article with Cranston say the ending was going to have the viewer saying "'Nooo! Oh, my God!!! No!' Then it goes black and that's the end of the season."

You guys think Gus dying is worth the viewer saying No, Oh my god, no? Something bigger than that needs to happen.
 10-03-2011, 01:39 PM         #1919
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who else could walk inside your home with a cig in his hand and not be alarming to you or your child as you eat cereal and watch cartoon network?

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2011, 01:40 PM         #1920
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Wait, didn't that article with Cranston say the ending was going to have the viewer saying "'Nooo! Oh, my God!!! No!' Then it goes black and that's the end of the season."

You guys think Gus dying is worth the viewer saying No, Oh my god, no? Something bigger than that needs to happen.
link to where he said that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy