Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1881
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Zaosyn said:
So this was the lead up to the finale..? Really

So the finale tomorrow and we have no hype leading to it.. From the previews it looks like Jessie is snitching Gus out which would mean ALOT if this wasn't the fu*king finale and we had to wait. This should of happened last week. This is why I can't wait till this season is over and I can kick back and watch Dexter every week. That show delivers every fu*king episode and their last couple of shows leading up to the finale is impregnable. We're not gonna get a climax probably until season 5, and if Gus dies in the next episode than it was rushed, like the past couple of episodes have been. Dexter tonight was AMAZING. I was a little about comparing the 12th episode of Breaking Bad tonight to the 1st episode of Dexter because BB has been on a roll lately but Dexter blew BB out of the water tonight, and BB really dropped the ball with this episode. I'm more hyped for episode 2 of Dexter next week than the finale of BB.. and I think alot of people would agree with this.

The only positives from Breaking Bad I can talk about is how the whole show had drama tonight but at the end it did nothing for me. The previews for the finale are doing nothing for me. There's somethings we can spectate about but it's really useless since this show is lacking direction and with the exception of season 3, the finales never fu*king deliver it seems.
u keep trolling with this dexter sh*t in this thread an u will be banned.. this is your warning
 6 years ago '05        #1882
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
u keep trolling with this dexter sh*t in this thread an u will be banned.. this is your warning
the law has been laid down
 6 years ago '06        #1883
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526

This dude is doing his best Sherlock Holmes impersonation.
 6 years ago '04        #1884
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Thank you
 6 years ago '08        #1885
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
it makes more sense that gus did it..not walt

like walt said..jesse had it after he saw walt..that was it right there..it wasnt walt..
 6 years ago '09        #1886
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
If Walt poisoned the kid then how did Jesse's cigarette go missing too? Walt couldn't of gotten it. If Walt poisoned the kid then he would have used his own poison and he was no where near Jesse to grab the cigarette and set this up.

KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Who are you? You don't look like Ronnie to me, this Breaking Bad stannery is getting me weak. You can read through my posts, I'm very knowledgeable and none of the sh*t I'm talking about is me trying to anger people, it's just me typing what I think and I bring up good points that no one can argue against me. But I guess ya'll retards take that for trolling Maybe it makes you feel smarter to dismiss me as a troll instead of someone pointing out flaws in this show.

Edit: Also after re-reading my post you pointed out I can see why some would be offended and I don't want that (next week if I have a problem with the show I'll let my anger settle then post my review so I don't go on a blind rant), but I was angry at the show. Next week is the season finale and the past 3 shows made me want to see the finale more than this episode did, very angry that we may have to wait until season 5 to get a real climax to this season.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-03-2011 at 10:48 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #1887
space
space
imma just leave this here, take it how you want

6 years ago '04        #1888
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Zaosyn said:
If Walt poisoned the kid then how did Jesse's cigarette go missing too? Walt couldn't of gotten it. If Walt poisoned the kid then he would have used his own poison and he was no where near Jesse to grab the cigarette and set this up.

Who are you? You don't look like Ronnie to me, this Breaking Bad stannery is getting me weak. You can read through my posts, I'm very knowledgeable and none of the sh*t I'm talking about is me trying to anger people, it's just me typing what I think and I bring up good points that no one can argue against me. But I guess ya'll retards take that for trolling Maybe it makes you feel smarter to dismiss me as a troll instead of someone pointing out flaws in this show.

Edit: Also after re-reading my post you pointed out I can see why some would be offended and I don't want that (next week if I have a problem with the show I'll let my anger settle then post my review so I don't go on a blind rant), but I was angry at the show. Next week is the season finale and the past 3 shows made me want to see the finale more than this episode did, very angry that we may have to wait until season 5 to get a real climax to this season.
Dude, we have no problem with you stating your opinions or disliking a plot point.. It's the issue of "If this was Dexter this would have happened..." and "Dexter would have done this..."... That's the issue, you are comparing shows when we want to discuss Breaking Bad here, not Dexter... And you do it in almost every post, its like clock work...
 6 years ago '04        #1889
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Nu Tymez said:
Dude, we have no problem with you stating your opinions or disliking a plot point.. It's the issue of "If this was Dexter this would have happened..." and "Dexter would have done this..."... That's the issue, you are comparing shows when we want to discuss Breaking Bad here, not Dexter... And you do it in almost every post, its like clock work...
I am glad someone is finally calling his punk out a.ss on this bullsh*t. It is so annoying and seems childish.

Like something my younger nieces and nephews would do for attention or to p!ss someone off by getting on their nerves.
 6 years ago '09        #1890
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74

just watched and never thought walt actually poisoned the kid because gus did say he will respond with an appropriate response so the direction would be go to him but then some posts with the pictures might have an indiction walt set it up so he can get jesse back on his side.....but at the same time where is the poison jesse had in his cig?

only way it would be clear walt did it is if in the finale walt k!lls gus with the original poison

and that mexican kid is fuking annoying dam i love dexter but stfu ur not even smart as all u write page posts no1 gives a sh*t about n think ppl do

if EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD SAYS UR FUKING ANNOYING THEN YOU R U RETARD
ban him already
 6 years ago '08        #1891
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,975 | Props total: 5536 5536
 Arson said:
walt did it. Ask this bi*ch if Walt is incapable of sacrificing others for his gain.

[pic - click to view]

O ya, the junkie bi*ch he never met before who was trying to blackmail him.

She was real innocent.
 6 years ago '08        #1892
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
 xRapHeadx said:
How could Walt have gotten close to the kid. There isn't even a hint.

Every time they introduce something new, there's a hint.
what you should also be asking is how Tyrus or any of Gus' people got close to the kid. I mean if Walt can't get close then they couldn't either without k!lling the mother.

They only people with access to the family were Jesse...and Saul. Saul was dropping money off at the girls house remember.

[pic - click to view]

whats that Huell stuffed in his pocket after frisking Jesse?

why would Huell frisk Jesse when Saul called him there and Huell knows who Jesse is?

Last edited by Arson; 10-03-2011 at 12:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1893
space
space
 Arson said:
what you should also be asking is how Tyrus or any of Gus' people got close to the kid. I mean if Walt can't get close then they couldn't either without k!lling the mother.

They only people with access to the family were Jesse...and Saul.

[pic - click to view]

whats that Huell stuffed in his pocket after frisking Jesse?

why would Huell frisk Jesse when Saul called him there and Huell knows who Jesse is?
you notice also how when he was frisking him he didnt really frisk him, just looked like he was running jesse's pockets really
 6 years ago '04        #1894
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
I'm thinking that the reason Gus grew suspicious about his car as he was leaving the hospital, is because it had clicked that Walt poisoned the kid in an attempt to turn Jesse totally against Gus. I truly believe Gus was sincere when speaking to Jesse, so as he walked out he was very cautious to any danger that may have been in store for him.
 10-03-2011, 12:33 PM         #1895
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you guys think that fatboy took his cigs , tok out the ricin, and put it back in without jesse noticing?
 6 years ago '05        #1896
space
space
 BoutMyPaper said:
So you guys think that fatboy took his cigs , tok out the ricin, and put it back in without jesse noticing?
or just switch the packs of cigs...just a theory
 10-03-2011, 12:35 PM         #1897
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Gus is fu*king untouchable.
rappers gonna start name dropping gus like they been doing al pacino since scarface

Captain Fresh said:
in the avy for a reason
always good to see Giancarlo get his long overdue respect as an actor. dude is top notch

therealmtg said:
Im so glad this show got a cement end date and didn't have to start writing filler like lost did when they had no idea when it was going to end best thing that could of happen to BB
when is the cement end date of this show?

akademiks said:
I feel like they're gonna k!ll Saul next week..

i hope not. i have grown to really like saul.

freshprinceoflb said:

[spoiler - click to view]

That may be a reach...
huge reach but i almost think you may be onto something..why else would they even waste a minute of our time to show her smoking a cig on the balcony

Arson said:
I guarantee you Walt poisoned the kid.
i can guarantee that also. its so obvious, esp after see Giancarlo explain that scene himself.

youknowmystelo said:

Gus tells us his thought process during the car scene. 3:30ish
this video here ^

Reppindaburghh said:

I think you guys may be right.

Finale, 10 minutes left in the episode Gus gets k!lled. Jesse got his revenge. End of the finale flashes back to Walt poisoning the kid. Fade to black. See ya next season.

that would be amazing! and also sad to see the end of walt and jessies relationship..from the rv lab to becoming enemies till the death .

Aesop1 said:
ya all acting like The Kid is going to die.

He was given a small enough dose to only make him sick, and who but Walt would know how much it would take?

t
 makaveli_420 said:
gomez gotta be crooked....suspected this for a while now

i also been thinking that for a few eps now..every since hank started investigating gus, gomez seemed alil off..

:hillwhoa: great post, props
 6 years ago '04        #1898
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 BoutMyPaper said:
well Jesse believed it may have happened his self, so who's to question?
 10-03-2011, 12:41 PM         #1899
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
well Jesse believed it may have happened his self, so who's to question?
Jesse was hysterical. He didnt want to believe he was responsible for what happened to the kid. I wouldn't be surprised if Jesse didn't have that cigarette all day. And is just lying to himself out of denial
 10-03-2011, 12:43 PM         #1900
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is exactly what GianCarlo (Gus) said in the video about last nights episode.

"Gus has been drawn to this hospital for a reason, he has a clear intention get this cat back to work. he doesnt really know the circumstances of what happened. finds out what that is and then a clue happens. He leaves and walks back to his car and as he leaves...whats eating him up is he hears that voice "the boy was poisoned, the boy was poisoned, the boy was poisoned...." and then it hits him..walter white is behind this"

Now if that does not tell you enough of what you need to know to realize that GUS DID NOT POISON BROCK, then idk what else could work. I mean, thats straight from the ACTORS mouth who plays GUS.

Last edited by cheguevara; 10-03-2011 at 12:46 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy