Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1861
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 StateProperty88 said:
how is it a big leap?
It wasn't a black and white thing like it would of easily happened. Jesse didn't know what the fu*k he was doing back then. His plan was to smoke some glass and just walk up to them lol
 6 years ago '05        #1862
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 SlickJ101 said:
It wasn't a black and white thing like it would of easily happened. Jesse didn't know what the fu*k he was doing back then. His plan was to smoke some glass and just walk up to them lol
no it wasnt his plan was to poison the food that gets delivered to them everyday by the same chick.
 10-03-2011, 02:48 AM         #1863
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
no it wasnt his plan was to poison the food that gets delivered to them everyday by the same chick.
:wtf:

He was talking about season 3
 6 years ago '05        #1864
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
:wtf:

He was talking about season 3
so am i...half measure
 6 years ago '07        #1865
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
We haven't seen Mike in a few episodes And we know how sneaky he is.
 10-03-2011, 06:33 AM         #1866
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Jesse is in the lab and on the phone with Gus, Gus tells him there will be "an appropriate response" after Jesse told him he wasn't going to sign off on anything final with Mr. White or there was going to be a problem. So I quite frankly don't know what to believe right now.
 6 years ago '09        #1867
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
Just got done watching the episode. In the preview at the end of this episode that shows Tyrus saying 'we have eyes inside the DEA'. It seems to confirm that 'someone' is a rat. Has to be Gomez.

And I don't think Walt poisoned Brock.
 6 years ago '08        #1868
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23338 23338

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Marked symptoms may appear almost immediately, usually not later than one hour, and "with large doses death is almost instantaneous." death usually occurs within 2 to 6 hours in fatal poisoning (20 to 40 mL of tincture may prove fatal). The initial signs are gastrointestinal including nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. There is followed by a sensation of burning, tingling, and numbness in the mouth and face, and of burning in the abdomen. In severe poisonings pronounced motor weakness occurs and cutaneous sensations of tingling and numbness spread to the limbs. Cardiovascular features include hypotension, bradycardia, sinus tachycardia, and ventricular arrhythmias. Other features may include sweating, dizziness, difficulty in breathing, headache, and confusion. The main causes of death are ventricular arrhythmias and asystole, paralysis of the heart or of the respiratory center. The only post-mortem signs are those of asphyxia.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #1869
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,342 | Props total: 385 385
man now i'm starting to think walt is the one who poisoned the kid. like someone said he probably gave him a small enough dose so that he would get sick but not die. If he did it was a brilliant move on his part. all this season we've seen walt as being scared, weak, and a step behind gus. This was his move to redeem himself. It's like a chess game between walt and gus and he just checked gus' a.ss.
 6 years ago '08        #1870
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23338 23338
walt did it. Ask this bi*ch if Walt is incapable of sacrificing others for his gain.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #1871
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
walt did it, obviously he didnt give him enough to k!ll him........so he saves his kinda moral compass, but still remains a prominent player in the overall war against gus........

its obvious man......

they wont flash back, saul will ring walt at some point and they will discuss it on the phone.......
 6 years ago '09        #1872
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Arson said:
why'd he spin the gun until it didn't land on him then?
Walt is afraid of death. He's always sacrificed other to save his own a.ss. And you say Walt's not evil but I'd say trying to k!ll your cripple brother in law and having your lap dog Jesse shoot gale in the face is some evil sh*t.
Yet he k!lled those two dealers to save Jesse's life and ultimately put his in danger.
 10-03-2011, 09:19 AM         #1873
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop1 said:
I think Walt was behind that, don't forget that n*gga went crazy. At this point his only objective is keeping him and his family safe, by any means. He knows that his only way to get close to Gus is through Jessee, so he's using this n*gga as a pawn.

the show has shown that Walt will do anything to get what he needs, selling meth, letting bi*ches die, etc
goddamit if this is the truth I will be so fu*kin pissed off.
 6 years ago '07        #1874
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 young moolah said:
man now i'm starting to think walt is the one who poisoned the kid. like someone said he probably gave him a small enough dose so that he would get sick but not die. If he did it was a brilliant move on his part. all this season we've seen walt as being scared, weak, and a step behind gus. This was his move to redeem himself. It's like a chess game between walt and gus and he just checked gus' a.ss.
True.
 6 years ago '09        #1875
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
How could Walt have gotten close to the kid. There isn't even a hint.

Every time they introduce something new, there's a hint.
 10-03-2011, 09:21 AM         #1876
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i dont think walt has it in him...i have to see it to believe it
same here
 10-03-2011, 09:25 AM         #1877
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Idk how any of you guys really think Walt poisoned the kid. I just think it would really hurt the overall story if they make Walt into an evil character like that, for no real reason. Walt's accepted many times that he's going to die, yet people think he'll k!ll some kid to temporarily save himself? Just sounds stupid.
couldn't agree more, hes supposed to be borderline immoral in certain situations, not downright evil and the cause and effect of that action is not direct or clear enough, it is for practically no reason I agree
 10-03-2011, 09:30 AM         #1878
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
When Jesse is in the lab and on the phone with Gus, Gus tells him there will be "an appropriate response" after Jesse told him he wasn't going to sign off on anything final with Mr. White or there was going to be a problem. So I quite frankly don't know what to believe right now.
I was thinking that too. If Gus says there will be an appropriate response, hes gonna make some kinda move. People suggesting Walt poisoned the kid are in turn suggesting that Gus had just been chillin and not acted on that promise. Unlikely.
 6 years ago '04        #1879
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Zaosyn said:
So this was the lead up to the finale..? Really

So the finale tomorrow and we have no hype leading to it.. From the previews it looks like Jessie is snitching Gus out which would mean ALOT if this wasn't the fu*king finale and we had to wait. This should of happened last week. This is why I can't wait till this season is over and I can kick back and watch Dexter every week. That show delivers every fu*king episode and their last couple of shows leading up to the finale is impregnable. We're not gonna get a climax probably until season 5, and if Gus dies in the next episode than it was rushed, like the past couple of episodes have been. Dexter tonight was AMAZING. I was a little about comparing the 12th episode of Breaking Bad tonight to the 1st episode of Dexter because BB has been on a roll lately but Dexter blew BB out of the water tonight, and BB really dropped the ball with this episode. I'm more hyped for episode 2 of Dexter next week than the finale of BB.. and I think alot of people would agree with this.

The only positives from Breaking Bad I can talk about is how the whole show had drama tonight but at the end it did nothing for me. The previews for the finale are doing nothing for me. There's somethings we can spectate about but it's really useless since this show is lacking direction and with the exception of season 3, the finales never fu*king deliver it seems.
Dude seriously? You do know there is a Dexter thread now? Keep that sh*t in there... I have never watched an episode of Dexter and I probably will never watch it now because you're always such a d!ck about the show, fu*k Dexter...
 6 years ago '05        #1880
space
space
why are we a.ssuming that walt gave brock only enough poison for him to be sick? jesse told the hospital to treat brock for the ricin, to me thats why he's not dead because the hospital is treating him for it, not because walt gave him a small dose

Last edited by StateProperty88; 10-03-2011 at 10:10 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago