Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2011, 01:11 AM         #1841
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
He is literally a dead man walking. You really think Walt sat in that house all day waiting for the inevitable without making an effort to change the outcome(he spins the gun until it doesn't land on him)?

If it was as simple as let Gus k!ll him, he could just walk into Pollos with his Heisenberg hat on and end it all there. Walt is a selfish man with his back against the wall. We're well past the point of morality here
Heisenberg will be back next week for sure.
 6 years ago '05        #1842
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119

I think you guys may be right.

Finale, 10 minutes left in the episode Gus gets k!lled. Jesse got his revenge. End of the finale flashes back to Walt poisoning the kid. Fade to black. See ya next season.

6 years ago '08        #1843
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
Another reason I think Walt was involved

Assuming they k!ll gus. WTF else could they do for another season? Walt being behind the ricin is the perfect cliffhanger to jump off another season.
 10-03-2011, 01:21 AM         #1844
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Finale, 10 minutes left in the episode Gus gets k!lled. Jesse got his revenge. End of the finale flashes back to Walt poisoning the kid. Fade to black. See ya next season.

at flashback, this ain't Saw.
 6 years ago '08        #1845
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
lol Idk how any of you guys really think Walt poisoned the kid. I just think it would really hurt the overall story if they make Walt into an evil character like that, for no real reason. Walt's accepted many times that he's going to die, yet people think he'll k!ll some kid to temporarily save himself? Just sounds stupid.

I agree that the writing in this one was all over the place. I hate when they reference a ton of offscreen sh*t in order to confuse the audience or avoid plot holes.
 10-03-2011, 01:33 AM         #1846
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Idk how any of you guys really think Walt poisoned the kid. I just think it would really hurt the overall story if they make Walt into an evil character like that, for no real reason. Walt's accepted many times that he's going to die, yet people think he'll k!ll some kid to temporarily save himself? Just sounds stupid.

I agree that the writing in this one was all over the place. I hate when they reference a ton of offscreen sh*t in order to confuse the audience or avoid plot holes.
he's always fu*ked Jesse over, why stop now?
 10-03-2011, 01:38 AM         #1847
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
So he can go to hell with a less guilty conscious.
 6 years ago '06        #1848
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
Hol' Up..

how did Gus get ahold of that Poison/Anecdote to k!ll off the Cartel and save himself? he has to have somebody on deck with knowledge of chemicals, so its still plausible he had a hand in it..

on the other hand, there is No way that Gus' would have known Jessee had the ricin - for that, there would have to have been cameras inside walt (or jesse's) crib where they made the ricin.
 6 years ago '08        #1849
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 SlickJ101 said:

why'd he spin the gun until it didn't land on him then?
Walt is afraid of death. He's always sacrificed other to save his own a.ss. And you say Walt's not evil but I'd say trying to k!ll your cripple brother in law and having your lap dog Jesse shoot gale in the face is some evil sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #1850
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 S.TEX said:
lol Ya, like when he ran over/shot those two guys to save him.
 6 years ago '07        #1851
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Reppindaburghh said:

6 years ago '06        #1852
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
ya all acting like The Kid is going to die.

He was given a small enough dose to only make him sick, and who but Walt would know how much it would take?

t
 10-03-2011, 01:47 AM         #1853
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop1 said:

He was given a small enough dose to only make him sick, and who but Walt would know how much it would take?

t

6 years ago '08        #1854
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Arson said:
why'd he spin the gun until it didn't land on him then?
Walt is afraid of death. He's always sacrificed other to save his own a.ss. And you say Walt's not evil but I'd say trying to k!ll your cripple brother in law and having your lap dog Jesse shoot gale in the face is some evil sh*t.
Really? That's a big jump for just a metaphor. I see that to mean how does he k!ll Gus and not the other way around.

How'd Walt try to k!ll Hank? He k!lled Gale to save both him and Jesse.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 10-03-2011 at 01:53 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #1855
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Aesop1 said:

t
lol Nobody even knows what the kid is actually poisoned with right now, if he really is poisoned.

For all we know, they could flashback to the kid and his mom going to Gus' restaurant and it being put in his food.

It's no given what's really goin on with the kid and who is or isn't working with Gus. Out of Gomez, Jesse's girl and kid, Saul or his people, I think is prob a mole.
 6 years ago '05        #1856
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Ya, like when he ran over/shot those two guys to save him.
in fairness if walt doesnt snitch to gus about jesse's intentions, those two may have already been k!lled by jesse
 6 years ago '07        #1857
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
gomez gotta be crooked....suspected this for a while now
 6 years ago '08        #1858
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
in fairness if walt doesnt snitch to gus about jesse's intentions, those two may have already been k!lled by jesse
That's a big leap.
 6 years ago '08        #1859
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 makaveli_420 said:
gomez gotta be crooked....suspected this for a while now
Either that or retarded.
 6 years ago '05        #1860
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 SlickJ101 said:
That's a big leap.
how is it a big leap?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago