Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Drake- Iím Upset
396 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
122 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-03-2011, 12:11 AM         #1841
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
He is literally a dead man walking. You really think Walt sat in that house all day waiting for the inevitable without making an effort to change the outcome(he spins the gun until it doesn't land on him)?

If it was as simple as let Gus k!ll him, he could just walk into Pollos with his Heisenberg hat on and end it all there. Walt is a selfish man with his back against the wall. We're well past the point of morality here
Heisenberg will be back next week for sure.
 7 years ago '05        #1842
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7917 7917


I think you guys may be right.

Finale, 10 minutes left in the episode Gus gets k!lled. Jesse got his revenge. End of the finale flashes back to Walt poisoning the kid. Fade to black. See ya next season.

 7 years ago '08        #1843
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,625 | Props total: 27877 27877
Another reason I think Walt was involved

Assuming they k!ll gus. WTF else could they do for another season? Walt being behind the ricin is the perfect cliffhanger to jump off another season.
 10-03-2011, 12:21 AM         #1844
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:


I think you guys may be right.

Finale, 10 minutes left in the episode Gus gets k!lled. Jesse got his revenge. End of the finale flashes back to Walt poisoning the kid. Fade to black. See ya next season.

at flashback, this ain't Saw.
 7 years ago '08        #1845
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
lol Idk how any of you guys really think Walt poisoned the kid. I just think it would really hurt the overall story if they make Walt into an evil character like that, for no real reason. Walt's accepted many times that he's going to die, yet people think he'll k!ll some kid to temporarily save himself? Just sounds stupid.

I agree that the writing in this one was all over the place. I hate when they reference a ton of offscreen sh*t in order to confuse the audience or avoid plot holes.
 10-03-2011, 12:33 AM         #1846
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Idk how any of you guys really think Walt poisoned the kid. I just think it would really hurt the overall story if they make Walt into an evil character like that, for no real reason. Walt's accepted many times that he's going to die, yet people think he'll k!ll some kid to temporarily save himself? Just sounds stupid.

I agree that the writing in this one was all over the place. I hate when they reference a ton of offscreen sh*t in order to confuse the audience or avoid plot holes.
he's always fu*ked Jesse over, why stop now?
 10-03-2011, 12:38 AM         #1847
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
he's always fu*ked Jesse over, why stop now?
So he can go to hell with a less guilty conscious.
 7 years ago '06        #1848
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$984 | Props total: 54 54
Hol' Up..

how did Gus get ahold of that Poison/Anecdote to k!ll off the Cartel and save himself? he has to have somebody on deck with knowledge of chemicals, so its still plausible he had a hand in it..

on the other hand, there is No way that Gus' would have known Jessee had the ricin - for that, there would have to have been cameras inside walt (or jesse's) crib where they made the ricin.
 7 years ago '08        #1849
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,625 | Props total: 27877 27877
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Idk how any of you guys really think Walt poisoned the kid. I just think it would really hurt the overall story if they make Walt into an evil character like that, for no real reason. Walt's accepted many times that he's going to die, yet people think he'll k!ll some kid to temporarily save himself? Just sounds stupid.

I agree that the writing in this one was all over the place. I hate when they reference a ton of offscreen sh*t in order to confuse the audience or avoid plot holes.
why'd he spin the gun until it didn't land on him then?
Walt is afraid of death. He's always sacrificed other to save his own a.ss. And you say Walt's not evil but I'd say trying to k!ll your cripple brother in law and having your lap dog Jesse shoot gale in the face is some evil sh*t.
 7 years ago '08        #1850
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 S.TEX said:
he's always fu*ked Jesse over, why stop now?
lol Ya, like when he ran over/shot those two guys to save him.
 7 years ago '07        #1851
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Reppindaburghh said:


I think you guys may be right.

Finale, 10 minutes left in the episode Gus gets k!lled. Jesse got his revenge. End of the finale flashes back to Walt poisoning the kid. Fade to black. See ya next season.

 7 years ago '06        #1852
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$984 | Props total: 54 54
ya all acting like The Kid is going to die.

He was given a small enough dose to only make him sick, and who but Walt would know how much it would take?


t
 10-03-2011, 12:47 AM         #1853
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop1 said:
ya all acting like The Kid is going to die.

He was given a small enough dose to only make him sick, and who but Walt would know how much it would take?


t


 7 years ago '08        #1854
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 Arson said:
why'd he spin the gun until it didn't land on him then?
Walt is afraid of death. He's always sacrificed other to save his own a.ss. And you say Walt's not evil but I'd say trying to k!ll your cripple brother in law and having your lap dog Jesse shoot gale in the face is some evil sh*t.
Really? That's a big jump for just a metaphor. I see that to mean how does he k!ll Gus and not the other way around.

How'd Walt try to k!ll Hank? He k!lled Gale to save both him and Jesse.


Last edited by SlickJ101; 10-03-2011 at 12:53 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #1855
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 Aesop1 said:
ya all acting like The Kid is going to die.

He was given a small enough dose to only make him sick, and who but Walt would know how much it would take?


t
lol Nobody even knows what the kid is actually poisoned with right now, if he really is poisoned.

For all we know, they could flashback to the kid and his mom going to Gus' restaurant and it being put in his food.

It's no given what's really goin on with the kid and who is or isn't working with Gus. Out of Gomez, Jesse's girl and kid, Saul or his people, I think is prob a mole.
 7 years ago '05        #1856
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Ya, like when he ran over/shot those two guys to save him.
in fairness if walt doesnt snitch to gus about jesse's intentions, those two may have already been k!lled by jesse
 7 years ago '07        #1857
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 856 856
gomez gotta be crooked....suspected this for a while now
 7 years ago '08        #1858
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 StateProperty88 said:
in fairness if walt doesnt snitch to gus about jesse's intentions, those two may have already been k!lled by jesse
That's a big leap.
 7 years ago '08        #1859
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 makaveli_420 said:
gomez gotta be crooked....suspected this for a while now
Either that or retarded.
 7 years ago '05        #1860
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 SlickJ101 said:
That's a big leap.
how is it a big leap?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
112 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside travis mccoy washed
65 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
177 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
97 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
109 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy