Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1741
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Space 2020 said:
The whole situation seemed off
It wasn't off me .
 6 years ago '09        #1742
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1092 1092
So this was the lead up to the finale..? Really

So the finale tomorrow and we have no hype leading to it.. From the previews it looks like Jessie is snitching Gus out which would mean ALOT if this wasn't the fu*king finale and we had to wait. This should of happened last week. This is why I can't wait till this season is over and I can kick back and watch Dexter every week. That show delivers every fu*king episode and their last couple of shows leading up to the finale is impregnable. We're not gonna get a climax probably until season 5, and if Gus dies in the next episode than it was rushed, like the past couple of episodes have been. Dexter tonight was AMAZING. I was a little about comparing the 12th episode of Breaking Bad tonight to the 1st episode of Dexter because BB has been on a roll lately but Dexter blew BB out of the water tonight, and BB really dropped the ball with this episode. I'm more hyped for episode 2 of Dexter next week than the finale of BB.. and I think alot of people would agree with this.

The only positives from Breaking Bad I can talk about is how the whole show had drama tonight but at the end it did nothing for me. The previews for the finale are doing nothing for me. There's somethings we can spectate about but it's really useless since this show is lacking direction and with the exception of season 3, the finales never fu*king deliver it seems.
 6 years ago '07        #1743
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Rufus The Stunt said:
If he really orchestrated the kids poisoning then he knew that Jesse didn't k!ll Walt after all. He was being cautious about the situation, I don't think he actually knew it was a bomb per se
this...
 6 years ago '07        #1744
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
So this was the lead up to the finale..? Really

So the finale tomorrow and we have no hype leading to it.. From the previews it looks like Jessie is snitching Gus out which would mean ALOT if this wasn't the fu*king finale and we had to wait. This should of happened last week. This is why I can't wait till this season is over and I can kick back and watch Dexter every week. That show delivers every fu*king episode and their last couple of shows leading up to the finale is impregnable. We're not gonna get a climax probably until season 5, and if Gus dies in the next episode than it was rushed, like the past couple of episodes have been. Dexter tonight was AMAZING. I was a little about comparing the 12th episode of Breaking Bad tonight to the 1st episode of Dexter because BB has been on a roll lately but Dexter blew BB out of the water tonight, and BB really dropped the ball with this episode. I'm more hyped for episode 2 of Dexter next week than the finale of BB.. and I think alot of people would agree with this.

The only positives from Breaking Bad I can talk about is how the whole show had drama tonight but at the end it did nothing for me. The previews for the finale are doing nothing for me. There's somethings we can spectate about but it's really useless since this show is lacking direction and with the exception of season 3, the finales never fu*king deliver it seems.
The Dexter premiere wasn't better than this episode it was funnier though.
 6 years ago '08        #1745
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 Captain Fresh said:
i agree. im a.ssuming they are going to clear that up next episode. i was thinking in that final scene gus was going to eventually spot walt.
i think he caught a glare off his glasses, we just didn't get to see it. If you peep the last shot of Walt the camera kinda pans up on his glasses
 6 years ago '07        #1746
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Arson said:
i think he caught a glare off his glasses, we just didn't get to see it. If you peep the last shot of Walt the camera kinda pans up on his glasses
Sounds like a reach but if its true good catch.
 6 years ago '05        #1747
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 TH35 said:
The Dexter premiere wasn't better than this episode it was funnier though.
i look forward to seeing tonight's episode of dexter, but still
 6 years ago '09        #1748
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1092 1092
Gus is fu*king ruthless.. does anyone respect him anymore? Or even like him? I agree he's 10 steps above Walt and my only explanation is because Walt's phone is bugged (apparently Walt KNOWS that Gus has cameras and sh*t everywhere but refuses to get a new phone?).
 6 years ago '07        #1749
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i look forward to seeing tonight's episode of dexter, but still
It was good episode but awkward too.
 10-02-2011, 10:29 PM         #1750
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walter Jr: What minerals?
 6 years ago '08        #1751
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 TH35 said:
Sounds like a reach but if its true good catch.
It very well could be a reach

It might be that Jesse saying the boy was poisoned that tipped him off that something was up. Which means Gus knew Walt talked Jesse out of k!lling him
 6 years ago '07        #1752
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,002 | Props total: 7491 7491
too bad we didnt get an update from mike. hope they dont k!ll off mike's character and leave his a.ss in mexico to be forgotten.
 6 years ago '05        #1753
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 11 11
Im so glad this show got a cement end date and didn't have to start writing filler like lost did when they had no idea when it was going to end best thing that could of happen to BB
 6 years ago '07        #1754
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
too bad we didnt get an update from mike. hope they dont k!ll off mike's character and leave his a.ss in mexico to be forgotten.
That was weird no mention of him or Ted. Then again they did get to mail off the money but Skyler has no idea what happened.
 6 years ago '05        #1755
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
Wasn't really feeling this episode all that much to be honest.

6 years ago '05        #1756
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 therealmtg said:
Im so glad this show got a cement end date and didn't have to start writing filler like lost did when they had no idea when it was going to end best thing that could of happen to BB
Lost made a set end date in season 3.
 6 years ago '05        #1757
space
space
 Arson said:
It very well could be a reach

It might be that Jesse saying the boy was poisoned that tipped him off that something was up. Which means Gus knew Walt talked Jesse out of k!lling him
i thought thats exactly what happen. jesse kind of told him "i know it was you" without really telling him and gus picked up on it and smelled something fishy. kind of like when walt told gus "i would never ask you that" when walt thought gus k!lled the kid
 6 years ago '05        #1758
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 11 11
 Reppindaburghh said:
Lost made a set end date in season 3.
Oh well they just trailed off on their own then lol. In all fairness 13 ep seasons are a lot easier to write the twenty something ep seasons though
 6 years ago '07        #1759
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i thought thats exactly what happen. jesse kind of told him "i know it was you" without really telling him and gus picked up on it and smelled something fishy. kind of like when walt told gus "i would never ask you that" when walt thought gus k!lled the kid
 6 years ago '05        #1760
space
space
 TH35 said:
if gus knows that jesse knows then gus also knows that jesse knows that walt didnt do it. which means that jesse and walt have been talking and they probably both want him dead
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy