Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1581
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
I am pretty sure Gus is playing Walt about Hank. Why else tell him? What makes Gus scarier than other bosses is he is smart and does things for a reason.

The last 2 episodes should be good though.. Breaking Bad definitely 1 of the best shows out right now.
 6 years ago '06        #1582
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Man what an episode!

Its crazy how things have turned on Walt all because of his initial personality before becoming a drug manufacturer. All these 'turnings' on Walt by Jesse, Gus, Mike etc. come from Walt really not being able to hang in the drug game in my opinion.. This isn't the place for him and Gus took a risk hiring him that i think Gus even knew would/could easily backfire and put his business and himself at risk. I'm not sure if y'all follow but it isn't only the risk factor of Walt being family a.ssociated with Hank who is investigating Gus (Walt even helping him).. its more about professionalism..

Walt may have seemed the professional one at the start but its become aware to Gus that Jesse is the true drug professional. Not Walt. You can be book smart and appear all about business but your actions speak louder then your words and Walt has had his true personality shine through.. He is not made for this type of business.

I see a lot of y'all predicting Jesse will k!ll Gus just like most of y'all who post in here were predicting at the start of this season that the Cartel wanted to k!ll Walt..

I think thats not the case at all and wont happen.. I think ultimately Jesse will die over this disagreement between Gus and Walt. Walt will do what he needs to save his family. Gus is unpredictable and has been the whole series. Jesse is the only one of who we know is somewhat predictable in his actions.. That is what attracted Gus into molding him into the new chef in the first place.. Because he knows what his boundaries are, what he can say to manipulate and change Jesses mind and the fact that Jesse is emotionally damaged.

Dont be confused by the fact that Jesse has k!lled people now. He really isnt a k!ller at heart.
 6 years ago '06        #1583
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Also just like to add that Gus knows he can control Jesse.. He is not worried about the loyalty factor that Jesse feels for Walt (not getting him k!lled).. he even said with confidence to Walt that Jesse will turn soon.

I have the strongest feeling that Walt will NOT run away from Gus.
 6 years ago '05        #1584
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,613 | Props total: 13669 13669
Why was that n*gga Gus glowing when he was talkin to Walt at the end?
 6 years ago '05        #1585
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,613 | Props total: 13669 13669
 hedake said:
heart beating crazy the whole show...this sh*t is closing in on"The wire" level...fast....
It's cool but
 6 years ago '05        #1586
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 iCON-8 said:

I see a lot of y'all predicting Jesse will k!ll Gus just like most of y'all who post in here were predicting at the start of this season that the Cartel wanted to k!ll Walt..

I think thats not the case at all and wont happen.. I think ultimately Jesse will die over this disagreement between Gus and Walt. Walt will do what he needs to save his family. Gus is unpredictable and has been the whole series. Jesse is the only one of who we know is somewhat predictable in his actions.. That is what attracted Gus into molding him into the new chef in the first place.. Because he knows what his boundaries are, what he can say to manipulate and change Jesses mind and the fact that Jesse is emotionally damaged.

Dont be confused by the fact that Jesse has k!lled people now. He really isnt a k!ller at heart.
i dont think its a matter of jesse being a k!ller or not, its more so a matter of him not wanting walt to die and walt not wanting jesse dead. these two have done quite a bit in the name of keeping the other alive so i dont know why jesse k!lling gus is so far fetched (although its not the only possible scenario)
 6 years ago '04        #1587
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
Does anyone think Jesse will ever find out about Walt allowing his girlfriend to die? It doesn't seem far fetched considering everything in this show comes full circle.

And I have a sneaking suspicion that Hank has placed a tracking device on walt's car. Hank has great detective skills and I think he knows more than he currently lets on. Imagine if he's been tracking Walt this entire time?
 6 years ago '05        #1588
space
space
 matelyan said:
Does anyone think Jesse will ever find out about Walt allowing his girlfriend to die? It doesn't seem far fetched considering everything in this show comes full circle.

And I have a sneaking suspicion that Hank has placed a tracking device on walt's car. Hank has great detective skills and I think he knows more than he currently lets on. Imagine if he's been tracking Walt this entire time?
you also notice how hank springs sh*t on walt about this. talking about a make a left here, make a right there, lets go check out his factory. how hank was talking to walt in the car during the stakeout...something just doesnt seem right there, wouldnt be surprised if he knows
 6 years ago '04        #1589
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
How far does Walt's family live from Saul's office? Either Saul didn't wait an hour to make the call or Walt lives far away.
 6 years ago '05        #1590
space
space
question if hank knows about walt can he go to the DEA considering walts money was used for his medical bills...would that make him an accessory, or at least have the accusation of an accessory?
 6 years ago '04        #1591
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 StateProperty88 said:
you also notice how hank springs sh*t on walt about this. talking about a make a left here, make a right there, lets go check out his factory. how hank was talking to walt in the car during the stakeout...something just doesnt seem right there, wouldnt be surprised if he knows
I noticed that. And the way he constantly eggs on Walt to become more involved. Almost as if Hank feels like he knows Walts is somehow involved and wants to push Walt into some sort of reaction.
 6 years ago '04        #1592
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,715 | Props total: 787 787
 matelyan said:
I noticed that. And the way he constantly eggs on Walt to become more involved. Almost as if Hank feels like he knows Walts is somehow involved and wants to push Walt into some sort of reaction.
Yep. Seems like Hank's been on to Walter ever since that episode where he showed him Gale's lab notes.
 6 years ago '04        #1593
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Yep. Seems like Hank's been on to Walter ever since that episode where he showed him Gale's lab notes.
It also didn't help when Walt got drunk on red whine and started sh*tting on Gale at the dinner table. Walt's jealousy and pride re-opened the case for Hank.
 6 years ago '05        #1594
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 StateProperty88 said:
question if hank knows about walt can he go to the DEA considering walts money was used for his medical bills...would that make him an accessory, or at least have the accusation of an accessory?
Yea he would be. But hank didn't know Walt is paying for it
 6 years ago '09        #1595
rdogg11 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
the next two episodes are going to be CRAZY
 6 years ago '06        #1596
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bob Sacamano said:
victor's dead homie
i keep calling him victor..i meant tyrus or w/e his name is
 6 years ago '06        #1597
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
i dont think hank knows walt is involved, im pretty sure hank thinks walt is a pushover/pus*y
 09-27-2011, 04:36 PM         #1598
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Man what an episode!

Its crazy how things have turned on Walt all because of his initial personality before becoming a drug manufacturer. All these 'turnings' on Walt by Jesse, Gus, Mike etc. come from Walt really not being able to hang in the drug game in my opinion.. This isn't the place for him and Gus took a risk hiring him that i think Gus even knew would/could easily backfire and put his business and himself at risk. I'm not sure if y'all follow but it isn't only the risk factor of Walt being family a.ssociated with Hank who is investigating Gus (Walt even helping him).. its more about professionalism..

Walt may have seemed the professional one at the start but its become aware to Gus that Jesse is the true drug professional. Not Walt. You can be book smart and appear all about business but your actions speak louder then your words and Walt has had his true personality shine through.. He is not made for this type of business.

great post, Walt was never cut out for the business and that is now being fully realized.
 6 years ago '07        #1599
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 TH35 said:
Oh there's more... it'll take a long time to get approved for that loan as well even if he showed them the papers for the car wash. So, many factors into a loan that amount. Dude should stick to Dexter its simple. Good, but simple.
Ouch.
 Ghostface Wu said:
This entire thing with Hank would have been resolved if Walt wasn't so egotistical about the manufacturing of the meth. Hank was all but ready to hang Heisenberg around Gales neck and Walt had to say he was a copycat and nothing more. Now he's going to once again be responsible for putting Hank and the rest of his family into mortal danger.
I think I said this before, but...

Ego + alcohol = never ends well
 6 years ago '07        #1600
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,768 | Props total: 14586 14586
 matelyan said:

Naw Vince Gilligan already said it won't ever be brought up again, unless he was lying .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy