Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-26-2011, 11:39 AM         #1501
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
What does that bastard's smug face mean?
 09-26-2011, 11:41 AM         #1502
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
What does that bastard's smug face mean?
somewhat in agreement or maybe or i can see where you're coming from a bit.
 09-26-2011, 11:44 AM         #1503
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hah ok, those faces are grossly over used on here, as im watching this ep again im realizing, Walt didnt need to purposely get into an accident that was stupid. I dont see why he couldnt have turned into the parking lot of the laundry/lab and just sat there. Hank aint got no kinda warrant to do sh*t. Theyre just gona sit in the parking lot, and Gus' henchman is following them anyway so the organization would know not to do anything suspicious with them watching. Walt fu*ked up there, he shoulda played it cool although I realized easier said than done.

obviously Hank has no authority to enter and search the premises, and if Gus knows hes there watching what harm could be done?
 6 years ago '06        #1504
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
how hard would of it been for walt to wear some kind of hidden camera recording gus saying/doing some incriminating things and use it against him if he ever threatens him or his family? i know it would incriminate walt too but im guessing he'd take that over having his family k!lled

or like i said before, cook some of that mercury fulminate that he used in tuco's office and chuck it into victor's car and at gus's head
 09-26-2011, 11:53 AM         #1505
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its tough to have sharp on the fly thinking when you're a freak situation like that. You know Walt has lost a lot of his critical thinking skills this season, too.
 09-26-2011, 12:01 PM         #1506
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another question, was Jesse standing there out in the desert when Gus threatens Walt? they show a figure standing that looks like Jesse right when they refer to him but its blurred out enough you cant see, just wondering bout that
 6 years ago '05        #1507
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
Amazing
 6 years ago '05        #1508
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Bob Sacamano said:
another question, was Jesse standing there out in the desert when Gus threatens Walt? they show a figure standing that looks like Jesse right when they refer to him but its blurred out enough you cant see, just wondering bout that
nah i dont think it was jesse, that dude was there at jesse's house when jesse went back in and walt was outside
 6 years ago '06        #1509
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:

it wasnt jesse..it was the same white guy that was with victor when they tased walt
 09-26-2011, 12:04 PM         #1510
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yerpp
 6 years ago '07        #1511
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14590 14590
 StateProperty88 said:
nah i dont think it was jesse, that dude was there at jesse's house when jesse went back in and walt was outside
its not plus i don't think jesse would have stood there silent when gus was talking about k!lling walt's family
 6 years ago '06        #1512
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
so now that the DEA has been warned about the hit on hank, i wonder if gus will find out and take it as walt interfering and go after his family....
 09-26-2011, 12:12 PM         #1513
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
so now that the DEA has been warned about the hit on hank, i wonder if gus will find out and take it as walt interfering and go after his family....
that was the implication of the end of the episode...
 6 years ago '05        #1514
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
How its Walt broke?

When Walt first started bringing money to Skylar to launder, she said he would bring home about 7 mill a year. In the preview for next week Walt says he's been fearing for his life for a year. So where's all the money?

am I missing something?
 09-26-2011, 12:16 PM         #1515
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kodak314 said:
How its Walt broke?

When Walt first started bringing money to Skylar to launder, she said he would bring home about 7 mill a year. In the preview for next week Walt says he's been fearing for his life for a year. So where's all the money?

am I missing something?
i had that thought too, the car wash costed some money though i duno, in addition to the 617 k or 643 or whatever skylar gave away to ted
 09-26-2011, 12:20 PM         #1516
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
but walter couldn't just let hank die?
wtf type of man are you? hank is like walts brother..you would let somebody that close to you get k!lled like that? and then be able to live with that on your conscious?

0812 said:
the last 5 minutes was amazing... best tv ever..
i literally said out loud while watching it "Oh sh*t" as the music started to play.

young moolah said:
that ending was fu*king intense.
walt yelling where is the money
skylar just looking at him with a frightened look on her face
then the phone rings and you hear her sister telling her the DEA got a tip.

Once that was said, you knew that hour for walt to disappear was passed and time was up.

BEAUTIFUL ENDING! Should be shown in every film class for all the future writers/directors/producers.

rock249 said:
Please - just give Bryan Cranston his Emmy, Golden Globe, Nobel peace prize, Pulitzer, Stanley Cup, MVP, Olympic Gold Medal, Grammy

youknowmystelo said:
The zooming outwards of the symbolic meaning of Walt's grave.
i didnt realize that till i see your post, so i went back and watched that last scene...you're right about the symbolic meaning.

Zaosyn said:
Holy sh*t.. Walt could k!ll Jesse to save him and his families life.. Jesse is basically Gale 2.0 now and Walt could k!ll Jesse to save his life and then there would be no one to cook for Gus but Walt.
wont happen though. this show needs jessie. and i believe if walt k!lls jessie, gus will say fu*k it and still k!ll walt. i think gus is at the point now where he is willing to risk it just to get rid of walt.

0812 said:
this episode was absolutely crazy.. the music, the acting the intensity of the last 5 minutes.. Got me feeling like a little kid waiting for Goku to turn super saiyan.
the heartbeat score playing in the last 5 mins was amazing. this show has now become my 2nd fav show of all time, 2nd after The Wire.

Aesop1 said:
why can't sunday be tomorrow again??

wwnuts said:
Drive: im glad they still make movies like this. thanks for the nod, i was gonna skip thinking it a remake of nic cages movie. thats 2 classics from gosling now.

DOOMage said:
Man, I don't even know what to say.

I finished it 10 minutes ago and my heart is still beating a thousand times a minute, I'm so fu*king speechless right now.

When that music kicked in the last few minutes it sent chills down my spine, I'm kind of overwhelmed at the moment.

I love all my other shows a ton (SOA, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead etc), but this is some other kind of level - it's quite simply brilliant.
i agree.

deLeet said:
That poison will not be waste... When Jessie told Gus k!lling walt was going to be a problem last night, the camera showed his back looking like he's reaching for the gun
no he didnt. i went back and watched that scene again because of this post. he was pulling his shirt down, yea maybe there was a gun behind the shirt..but his hands never reached or touched it, he simply pulled down his shirt that would reveal a gun.

akademiks said:
Hmm... If sh*t goes down next week, season 5 might be Walt & his family on the run or something..

But that would be too Prison Break-esque for a show that has carefully paced the show throughout its last 4 seasons.

Oh sh*t, I just realized.. Next week isn't even the finale..

2 more weeks
i know. i thought that ep was the finale, sure felt like it, which just shows how great the writers of bb really is. they could have ended the season with this episode and it would have been good enough. im exicted for next sunday.

youknowmystelo said:
How about the likelihood of Gus going out like Marlo?
marlo was untouchable, standing alone on the corner.
 09-26-2011, 12:30 PM         #1517
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kodak314 said:
How its Walt broke?

am I missing something?
ted must have blackmailed her into giving him a few millions. that was the only thing i think the writers dropped the ball on.

he was making 7 mil a year, i remember when skylar counted all of it and was like "omg, theres a few million here walt".
- I know the car wash costed some money though, few hundred thousands i believe.
- then living expenses,
-the sons gay pt cruiser ,
-medical expenses,
-and then almost a mil to ted, in which i believe ted ended up asking for more. but they failed to show us that.

and then dude said itll cost walt about 125grand for ONE person to disappear but walt has 4 PEOPLE total who needs the last resort treatment.

i think walt has enough to disappear with his family but then what? what money will they have left to live off of???

edit : oh and they did help hank out with medical expenses and all of that sh*t..and we all know how pricey medical bills can be for minor sh*t..so just imagine how much it costed for hanks serious medical problems?

Last edited by cheguevara; 09-26-2011 at 12:46 PM..
 09-26-2011, 12:36 PM         #1518
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who wants to bet that SAUL dies in one of the next 2 episodes? Gus will find out saul helped walt, saul has proved to be very loyal to gus and jessie, and any of his clients for that matter.

i like saul ..when he first came in the show, he seemed like a sketchy guy..the type that would rat his clients out for some money..but imo he has proven to be quite the help when walt and jessie needed it.

Last edited by cheguevara; 09-26-2011 at 12:44 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1519
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
i had that thought too, the car wash costed some money though i duno, in addition to the 617 k or 643 or whatever skylar gave away to ted
Yea

The car wash was less than a mill.
Hanks med bills
Both if Walt jr cars
Regular expenses on the house
Walts apt
I believe Saul is still getting a cut
Teds IRS bill

All that shouldn't be no more than 3 mill if that

Last edited by kodak314; 09-26-2011 at 12:39 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #1520
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,488 | Props total: 7223 7223
I don't care what anyone says, thinks or whatever Bryan Cranston is one of the best actors working today, film or television. He is up there with the Leo's, Day Lewis's, whomever, this guy is fu*king great.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago