Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2011, 11:29 PM         #1441
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
This episode was on some other sh*t. It's not like last week where the last 10 minutes carried the whole episode, this whole episode had sh*t GOING ON. Infact, I would probably say too much sh*t happened in this episode which is why I had to watch it over again to really understand what was going on cause they gave us probably 3 weeks worth of drama in 1 hour and it was alot to process. Again, like I said last week, this is an indicator of lazy writers. If this was Dexter or any other highly ranked TV drama, you would span this sh*t out from episode 1 to the finale. I don't understand why the writers decided to give us a slow build up that took 4 or 5 episodes, only to cram all the crazy sh*t in at the end? It's hard to process all at one time. For example, remember when Skyler saw Walt under the house looking for the money? Skyler was like "Walt what did that phonecall mean?" what phonecall? I didn't see Walt call Skyler and warn her to get home.. again.. sloppy lazy writing that's hurting the episodes (not the season, but just the episodes).

But here's some highlights/questions for me :

- Leaving Mike is Meixco

- Ted being hard to deal with, Saul sicking his goonies on him, but is Ted dead? I don't think he is.. The check is in the mail but couldn't Ted just call his bank and tell him to cancel it? Cause Saul's goons aren't at Ted's house anymore.

- Gus' goons following Walt to Jesse's house and hitting him with the taser

- Gus showing no remorse or heart for Walt Gus was possessed or some sh*t.

- THE LAST 5 MINUTES WAS EERY AS fu*k With Walt+Skyler crying, then Marie calling Skyler and crying telling her about the Cartel coming after Hank and THEN Walt laughing his a.ss off, you can just tell he's hopeless as fu*k right now. But now Walt doesn't have enough money to pay that dude for the last resort treatment, so it looks like Walt is just gonna chill at home with a gun and wait.

We only got 2 episodes left, Walt has no money, he has to f!ght Gus' goons alone (or maybe with the DEA if he wants to snitch everyone out). But I really don't know what's gonna happen. Anything COULD happen and I wouldn't be shocked.
Why would you need to watch it again?

Gus wouldn't off his kids, that was just to strike fierce fear into Walt.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-25-2011 at 11:34 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #1442
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
O - M - F - G!!!!

There is really nothing I can add here, the episode was pure magic.

Can somebody PLEASE post the trailer for next week's episode.
 6 years ago '07        #1443
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
the last 5 minutes was amazing... best tv ever..
 09-25-2011, 11:35 PM         #1444
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

walt is gonna merk jesse only way to stay alive

goat episode I have to say
 6 years ago '07        #1445
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
that ending was fu*king intense.
 09-25-2011, 11:35 PM         #1446
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
that ending was fu*king intense.
Exactly.
 6 years ago '04        #1447
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
Please - just give Bryan Cranston his Emmy, Golden Globe, Nobel peace prize, Pulitzer, Stanley Cup, MVP, Olympic Gold Medal, Grammy and whatever the fu*k else you want to award him with. This man is in a league of his own. Last scene made me feel something I've never ever felt from anything on TV or in movies. His acting literally sent chills down my spine.

Love this fu*king show and as another poster said, I don't know how the fu*k season 5 will be able to top what's going on right fu*king now. Holy mother of God.
 09-25-2011, 11:38 PM         #1448
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rock249 said:
Please - just give Bryan Cranston his Emmy, Golden Globe, Nobel peace prize, Pulitzer, Stanley Cup, MVP, Olympic Gold Medal, Grammy and whatever the fu*k else you want to award him with. This man is in a league of his own. Last scene made me feel something I've never ever felt from anything on TV or in movies. His acting literally sent chills down my spine.

Love this fu*king show and as another poster said, I don't know how the fu*k season 5 will be able to top what's going on right fu*king now. Holy mother of God.
Last 4 episodes of Six Feet Under >>>>>>>>> this
 6 years ago '11        #1449
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
 Nu Tymez said:
Wow, thought I would never say this but.. That sh*t was cray!!!!
Damn right!
:yikes::surprised::jawdrop::omg::ba rnesnoo:
 6 years ago '07        #1450
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 youknowmystelo said:
Those were good. Real good.

Especially the one @
[spoiler - click to view]

But thus far, I'd say I prefer the intensity of BB.

And I think it's a bit of an unfair comparison considering the SFU episodes led up to a series finale, this is only to the endgame for a single season.
 09-25-2011, 11:49 PM         #1451
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bleezy said:
Those were good. Real good.

Especially the one @
[spoiler - click to view]

But thus far, I'd say I prefer the intensity of BB.

And I think it's a bit of an unfair comparison considering the SFU episodes led up to a series finale, this is only to the endgame for a single season.
The zooming outwards of the symbolic meaning of Walt's grave.
 6 years ago '09        #1452
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1105 1105
Holy sh*t.. Walt could k!ll Jesse to save him and his families life.. Jesse is basically Gale 2.0 now and Walt could k!ll Jesse to save his life and then there would be no one to cook for Gus but Walt.
 6 years ago '07        #1453
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Holy sh*t.. Walt could k!ll Jesse to save him and his families life.. Jesse is basically Gale 2.0 now and Walt could k!ll Jesse to save his life and then there would be no one to cook for Gus but Walt.
if Walt k!lled Jesse, i'd hate him. But this makes perfect sense.
 09-25-2011, 11:59 PM         #1454
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
you're a funny guy who speaks before he thinks and sometimes you drop gem ideas like this.
 6 years ago '05        #1455
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
i think mike dies next week, and i think jesse k!lls gus
 09-26-2011, 12:02 AM         #1456
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Six Feet Under is my favorite show of all time, and those last four episodes were masterful...

BUT, Breaking Bad is making a run at the throne.

This is, without question, the best show on television right now. This episode tonight was just utterly incredible. I say it every week, but it really does continue to get better and better.

Give Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, and Giancarlo Esposito Emmys right now. They all are more than deserved. How will this endgame turn out? If I had to take a guess, I'd say Gus has to go and it's gonna be Hank vs. Heisenberg as the endgame in season 5. How Jesse factors in is still up for debate. But, ummm, this is incredible.

Breaking Bad has the potential to go down as one of the greatest crime sagas in the history of filmed entertainment. And that is NOT hyperbole.
 09-26-2011, 12:04 AM         #1457
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I suppose it's possible...

Who wants to bet that this season ends frame-for-frame identical as last season's finale?

Only this time it's Walt pointing the gun at Jesse's head when he answers the door?

No way they'd k!ll Jesse. I'd hate the showrunners. He's (shockingly) the moral compass and the only real heart left in the show. Every other character has broken bad in one way or another.
 6 years ago '07        #1458
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
this episode was absolutely crazy.. the music, the acting the intensity of the last 5 minutes.. Got me feeling like a little kid waiting for Goku to turn super saiyan.
 6 years ago '05        #1459
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
I have a sneaking suspicion that there is one Salamanca family member left that is going to do Gus in. That person is .......................................Gomez. I know some will think im crazy but i just have this feeling that as big as the cartel is, they have a plant in the DEA. I do not think we have seen the last of the Cartel. i think we will be introduced to a new player in the season finale that is going to be worse than gus when they realize that a multi million dollar meth operation is sitting there up for grabs at the conclusion of this season.
 6 years ago '11        #1460
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
 Zaosyn said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy