Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1361
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
ya walt is gonna be LIVID when he finds out jesse had mike and gus dying in a car and did nothing about it.

but whos to say jesse doesnt have a change of heart? i really really doubt it..but you never know.

Maybe jesse does see the big picture. but i just think hes feeling him self way to much right now. and i dont blame him..money and power .>>

and walt has been a complete d!ck to jesse for the past what? 2 seasons..not 1 moment of being nice..at all..not even remoltly..i miss the old days when walt and jesse were cool with each other..
 6 years ago '06        #1362
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 790 790
It's apparent to me that Walt's cancer is gonna come back... in Season 1 he hears that ringing noise as the doctor talks to him... the same thing happened I believe in last season (think it was the Fly episode)... kinda seems like a foreshadow that it's coming back... one of the big moments of these last few episodes I think is when they reveal that his cancer is back, just my opinion though.

Don't really like to make guesses but I think that one is kinda obvious... maybe not... but I'm ready for these last three shows!
 6 years ago '06        #1363
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
i think Walt Jr is gonna get k!lled. the night he stayed at walt's crib im sure he snooped through his phone/machine, or he'll probably be the n*gga taking hank to 'check out' the new places, and get caught in a shootout or some sh*t...
 6 years ago '07        #1364
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 One Less Reason said:
It's apparent to me that Walt's cancer is gonna come back... in Season 1 he hears that ringing noise as the doctor talks to him... the same thing happened I believe in last season (think it was the Fly episode)... kinda seems like a foreshadow that it's coming back... one of the big moments of these last few episodes I think is when they reveal that his cancer is back, just my opinion though.

Don't really like to make guesses but I think that one is kinda obvious... maybe not... but I'm ready for these last three shows!
I think it will too but who knows
 6 years ago '05        #1365
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
like ppl said here, i think the cancer will come back, and i think in the end its what will do him in, but on the last episode of the series next year. i cannot imagine the writers would think of letting the show go on without him. i think though that he's gonna die a tragic death- either protecting Flynn from flying bullets by DEA or Cartel shooting up the place, or cancer.
 6 years ago '06        #1366
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
top 3 episode last week... i'd put it up there with the season 2 finale
 6 years ago '08        #1367
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
If I was Walt I'd move my family to Europe and stock up on stem cells.
 6 years ago '07        #1368
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19753 19753
I hope his cancer doesn't come back, that would be a sh*tty way to go out lol. I hope walt goes out on a beach with his fam. in like Greece or some sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #1369
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
all sh*t gonna hit the fan on the season finale, i can sense it....
 6 years ago '04        #1370
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I noticed something recently.. They don't even mention or show Walt and Skylar's baby anymore.. Anyone else notice this?
 6 years ago '06        #1371
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 Nu Tymez said:
I noticed something recently.. They don't even mention or show Walt and Skylar's baby anymore.. Anyone else notice this?
thats good. it also means more screentime for the baddest mawfu*ka on TV...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1372
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Nu Tymez said:
forgot all about that damn baby.
 6 years ago '09        #1373
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Okay, so I just watched this whole series on Netflix and the net and I'm caught up to this point waiting for Sunday's episode. The show isn't anywhere as great as I've heard but it's a solid show. I don't get what's the big deal about it especially a lot of season four. It seems as if season four is the most unbelievable one of them all.

I'm sure I'll incur the wrath of all the diehard fans of this show but I just had to know what was going on.
 6 years ago '07        #1374
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Okay, so I just watched this whole series on Netflix and the net and I'm caught up to this point waiting for Sunday's episode. The show isn't anywhere as great as I've heard but it's a solid show. I don't get what's the big deal about it especially a lot of season four. It seems as if season four is the most unbelievable one of them all.

I'm sure I'll incur the wrath of all the diehard fans of this show but I just had to know what was going on.
Its not the greatest show ever by any means but its hard to find any drama out now better than it.
 09-23-2011, 06:48 AM         #1375
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:

For one thing the basic premise of the show is very intriguing, wouldn't you agree? Its also very well written, well acted the cinematography is amazing and has only gotten better and better since the beginning, its dark, shockingly graphic and violent at times, domestic at other times (Sopranos type dichotomy). I agree its not the best show ever type sh*t, but its definitely a special show I don't know why you are trying to downgrade it. Season 3 was amazing imo, the other seasons are just very, very good. I don't know where 4 is going yet but its shaping up to be pretty dope.
 6 years ago '07        #1376
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Fly 2ndComing said:

You are a horrible, horrible person.

Unless you think Breaking Bad is great... you are to stay out of this thread...

Do you HEAR ME???!!???
 6 years ago '04        #1377
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
The thing that makes this show great is that it has excellent writing, acting and storytelling. I mean there were plot elements introduced in Season 1 and 2 that are finally coming full circle. They seem to tie up loose ends nicely and everything happens for a reason in this show. Events from season 1 & 2 are now playing out this season. And the continuity just makes it that much better than most shows out.

I mean the whole thing with the cartel has been developing since we first met Tuco and his wheelchair bound grandpa. And now that story line is fleshing out and rounding out very nicely.

Is this the greatest show ever? Very debatable. But it is definitely one of the best shows on TV currently.

This isn't my wrath. I just hope I could shed some light on the subject so you could find out for yourself how great Breaking Bad is.
 6 years ago '05        #1378
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206

people still bringing up other shows in this topic?
 6 years ago '06        #1379
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 matelyan said:
The thing that makes this show great is that it has excellent writing, acting and storytelling. I mean there were plot elements introduced in Season 1 and 2 that are finally coming full circle. They seem to tie up loose ends nicely and everything happens for a reason in this show. Events from season 1 & 2 are now playing out this season. And the continuity just makes it that much better than most shows out.

I mean the whole thing with the cartel has been developing since we first met Tuco and his wheelchair bound grandpa. And now that story line is fleshing out and rounding out very nicely.

Is this the greatest show ever? Very debatable. But it is definitely one of the best shows on TV currently.

This isn't my wrath. I just hope I could shed some light on the subject so you could find out for yourself how great Breaking Bad is.
This is why I always say Breaking Bad is like watching a live action book...a book coming to life, page by page/chapter by chapter, on television.
 6 years ago '10        #1380
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
started watching this over the summer breezed thru season 1-3 and recently caught up to this season and damn this ish is crazy.. its like u might think u know what they are gonna go with a certain story and they twist it and its iller than what u even thought ie last weeks ep... classic :cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy