Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1321
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Did the Mexican Cartel's chemist die? I don't remember seeing him drink the tequila or falling over like the others.

And do you think the filming of the cook will reappear? I remember them filming Jesse and it really stood out to me. I'm curious if this will come back to haunt them.
 6 years ago '11        #1322
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8466 8466
 matelyan said:
Did the Mexican Cartel's chemist die? I don't remember seeing him drink the tequila or falling over like the others.

And do you think the filming of the cook will reappear? I remember them filming Jesse and it really stood out to me. I'm curious if this will come back to haunt them.
Yeah they didn't just throw that in there for fun, it seems to be something that will come back
 09-19-2011, 04:18 PM         #1323
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
episode was fire, Jesse might gradually have become my favorite character, and Gus is so gangster. I absolutely cannot wait to see what the last three episodes have in store for us. However im not gonna make moronic far fetched predictions like everyone else in this thread. Im just gonna go with the flow and enjoy the ride.
 6 years ago '04        #1324
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Bob Sacamano said:
episode was fire, Jesse might gradually have become my favorite character, and Gus is so gangster. I absolutely cannot wait to see what the last three episodes have in store for us. However im not gonna make moronic far fetched predictions like everyone else in this thread. Im just gonna go with the flow and enjoy the ride.
You know it wouldn't be a Breaking Bad thread without Bob coming in here thrashing all the prediction makers.

But let me ask you something non-prediction. Did the Cartel's chemist die?
 6 years ago '04        #1325
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 10037 10037
ya'll forgetting they never revealed walt's cancer results....
 6 years ago '08        #1326
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 Blood Edge said:
who points a gun at someone they don't plan to shoot?
He was watching his back and that direction. You act like he had it up next to his head.

People are reeeachin.
 6 years ago '09        #1327
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,070 | Props total: 1115 1115
You morons need to stop with that Mike about to shoot Jesse sh*t. Breaking Bad IS NOT THAT DEEP. Alot of you overhype this show like there's so many subliminals and little details when in reality it's just you over reacting to every little thing. That's why I hate Breaking Bad fanboys, you think too highly of this show and think if Gus doesn't smile at someone then they're gonna die next or some sh*t. Shut up

TH35 said:
So he'll be on two shows now? I mean its not impossible but
Next season is the show finale. I don't see why he can't stick around atleast until the middle of season 5. The only valid reason Gus would be dead is because Walt k!lled him OR Hank were to k!ll Gus (if Hank got too close to the factory.. Gus would send the goons ). Which could happen, but I don't want it to. There's 3 episodes left and I don't see Walt looking to k!ll Gus, I see Walt looking to get the fu*k outta dodge and escape because the world is crashing down on him with Hank getting closer to catching Gus, Skyler getting involved in Ted's debt, Jesse no longer staying loyal to Walt. The last resort package has never seemed so logically to Walt until now.

Next episode preview:

[video - click to view]

If Gus dies due to that poisoning sh*t.. I'll be mad.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 09-19-2011 at 05:25 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #1328
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 SlickJ101 said:
He was watching his back and that direction. You act like he had it up next to his head.

People are reeeachin.
Yup, reaching heavy . He wasn't even looking at Jessie.. him and Jessie were looking the same direction.
 09-19-2011, 06:17 PM         #1329
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
You know it wouldn't be a Breaking Bad thread without Bob coming in here thrashing all the prediction makers.

But let me ask you something non-prediction. Did the Cartel's chemist die?
I a.ssumed everybody there died minus Mike, Jesse, Gus and the bi*ches. Perhaps not but I'd say its a safe a.ssumption, however I don't watch these episodes under a microscope, I'm usually stoned. After the season is over I will go back and re-watch but Im not sure the answer to that. Either way it didn't seem like he was all that valuable or relevant to the show.
 6 years ago '07        #1330
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
yeah the chemist died. you can see him sitting down with his head tilted down.
 09-19-2011, 08:28 PM         #1331
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm i feel like if he was really tryna pop jessie they woulda made it more clear. i'm glad this n*gga doesn't have to work for the cartel. gus got his sweet revenge. lol @ the bad a.ss bi*ches walkin around and gus sittin there like the dominican dilbert with murder on his mind
 09-19-2011, 08:33 PM         #1332
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gus really took out the whole cartel. now his money is gonna be even bigger! he took that shot like a beast realn*ggash*t. i thought he was gonna take a shot of somethin to counter it, walt probly coulda hooked him up, but he just threw it up and wore it tho. i feel like gus is gonna die, and jess might take over
 09-19-2011, 08:34 PM         #1333
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah you know what. gus is gonna be handicapped with that other cartel n*gga that he wants to wack. and he's gonna have to run sh*t thru jessie.
 6 years ago '06        #1334
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Blood Edge said:
who points a gun at someone they don't plan to shoot?

he still wasnt sure if the area was clear, so he had his gun up while looking around, just in case somebody else popped up....
 6 years ago '08        #1335
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 Zaosyn said:
You morons need to stop with that Mike about to shoot Jesse sh*t. Breaking Bad IS NOT THAT DEEP.
it may not be as some say..but its deep..and those little things do matter..even a little smile..a smurk.. a little flash back..always comes back somewhere in some season or episode
 6 years ago '07        #1336
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 hedake said:
ya'll forgetting they never revealed walt's cancer results....
Exactly he's in remission but the cancer cells can still be there.
 6 years ago '05        #1337
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
yo Skyler is a dumb bi*ch and I hope her cruise ship lookin face gets capped.
 09-20-2011, 02:43 AM         #1338
Fresh 84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #1339
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 meepos said:
I'm maybe thinking they might k!ll Skyler, from what I heard about the finale. But either that or Teds gotta die lol.
 6 years ago '04        #1340
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Best part of the episode

[pic - click to view]

Actually the ep was pretty good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy