Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1281
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 2003 2003
 StateProperty88 said:
damn homie...save some action for next season
I'm just saying. Wouldn't that kind of make it easy to wrap this sh*t up. I was spit balling with my cousin over that quote and I was thinking:

Walt gets k!lled/SHOT and then they go to black
If he dies in the next season from that
Hank takes down Gus & Mike
Jesse somehow makes it out alive (not sure how that'd happen but I like him)
His wife & son & daughter live comfortably off of their "carwash"

Plus the acting and great scenes of Cranston would be taken over by Gus
 6 years ago '05        #1282
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 lilsnatch770 said:
I'm just saying. Wouldn't that kind of make it easy to wrap this sh*t up. I was spit balling with my cousin over that quote and I was thinking:

hey...nothing would surprise me right now
 6 years ago '04        #1283
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 2003 2003
 StateProperty88 said:
hey...nothing would surprise me right now
Plus, you know you would say OH MY GOD, NO, NO! like he said I know it's a stretch but this sh*t has me thinking
 6 years ago '07        #1284
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
gonna have to k!ll Ted now. and Jesse hit that dude with the double tap damn ha. and I think in the Finale Hanks getting popped, or mike.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-19-2011 at 02:08 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #1285
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 minimafia_aj said:
gonna have to k!ll Ted now. and Jesse hit that dude with the double tap damn ha. and I think in the Finale Hanks getting popped, or mike.
Hank crossed my mind but Gus is going to die. I don't know about Mike. I hope Ted gets k!lled. Anything can happen at this point.

Last edited by TH35; 09-19-2011 at 02:53 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #1286
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23329 23329
You know, if it wasn't for Hank, Walt would be taking a dirt nap as soon Gus was back at 100%(assuming he lives). Jessie just proved he was worth more to Gus than Walt was. His cook up was 96% and that was without having to consult Walt on what to do. Not only that, he saved Mike's a.ss and got Gus the hell out of dodge. Plus his loyalty is in limbo after the f!ght with Walt.

I think its clear that Walt will find out just how redundant he is now from that "Who cooked this?!" clip in the preview. He's gotta take that last resort package, or snitch to Hank for witness protection or something. The bridges are burning fast for him right now.
 09-19-2011, 04:15 AM         #1287
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walt gonna die. foreshadow talk with his son.
 09-19-2011, 04:29 AM         #1288
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gus.
 09-19-2011, 04:35 AM         #1289
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This episode just flipped the whole series around.
 6 years ago '04        #1290
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
or Walt turns snitch and helps Hank take down Jesse And Gus
 6 years ago '09        #1291
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1118 1118
Some sh*t is starting to align up right now. Here's what I got from reading some of your posts and ideas, and I think it makes sense.

Walt and Walt Jr had that long a.ss cry baby talk because they're setting us up for when Walt takes that last resort package from Saul and leaves his family because Walt finds out that Jesse can cook his meth and is in fear of him and his families life, so what he does is he goes to Saul, gets the last resort package, and Saul tells his family that Walt died and that Walt has left them millions of dollars to live off of (this is optional, in theory, Skyler has all of Walt's money hidden in their closet).

The only 2 things that don't add up to this though is:
1) Skyler already knows this trick cause she had Saul do it to Ted.
2) Saul answers to MIKE and GUS. Befor Saul does something like this, he'll likely need to get Mike's and Gus' permission to OK it. Mike knows all the ends and outs of the law and how Saul works. You can't fool Mike.

But still. At the end of the season I still think the best case scenario to end this season on a high note and start season 5 off good is to have Walt accept that last restort package and leave his family behind. And then in Season 5 maybe have him and his family reunite? Maybe Hank tracks Walt down? I don't know. But as things are going right now this season is all over the fu*king place, like someone said- nothing would surprise me at this point. But I think logically speaking with what we have now that Walt leaving his family would make the most sense right now.

I don't think Gus dying, Jesse dying, Walt dying or even Hank dying is going to happen. However, I don't like how they focus on Hank one week, and the next week we get literally NO Hank scenes? What the fu*k. How are you just gonna ignore one of the biggest storylines this whole season has for a whole episode? This hints to me that Hank must not be far off from finding out what he needs to know about Gus (Hank will likely get proof Gus is a drug lord in episode 12 at the rate Hank's storyline is going).

Last edited by Zaosyn; 09-19-2011 at 05:38 AM..
 09-19-2011, 05:40 AM         #1292
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Dexter name drop? I'm disappointed.
 09-19-2011, 06:39 AM         #1293
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight was just....

I knew Gus was going to do something critical the second he just stood by the pool. It's amazing just how well they've developed his character.
 09-19-2011, 06:44 AM         #1294
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
Tonight was just....

I knew Gus was going to do something critical the second he just stood by the pool. It's amazing just how well they've developed his character.
The ironic part is the end of the episode you have Jesse with Mike and Gus in critical state. The get go plan to off them in start of the season. Gus poisoned himself too, which was the initial plan.
 09-19-2011, 06:48 AM         #1295
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Jeese had that double tap for sure.
 6 years ago '08        #1296
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
my only problem with the last scene is..when gus had that deranged look at the cartel leader, when he was about to die. I was waiting for him to say something epic, or shoot him in the head in the pool. Because that throwback gus scene we saw the angle from the pool up with his boy leaking from his head. SO i thought maybe he woulda put a bullet in his head just to "MAKE SURE" he was dead.
 6 years ago '07        #1297
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Zaosyn said:
Some sh*t is starting to align up right now. Here's what I got from reading some of your posts and ideas, and I think it makes sense.

Walt and Walt Jr had that long a.ss cry baby talk because they're setting us up for when Walt takes that last resort package from Saul and leaves his family because Walt finds out that Jesse can cook his meth and is in fear of him and his families life, so what he does is he goes to Saul, gets the last resort package, and Saul tells his family that Walt died and that Walt has left them millions of dollars to live off of (this is optional, in theory, Skyler has all of Walt's money hidden in their closet).

The only 2 things that don't add up to this though is:
1) Skyler already knows this trick cause she had Saul do it to Ted.
2) Saul answers to MIKE and GUS. Befor Saul does something like this, he'll likely need to get Mike's and Gus' permission to OK it. Mike knows all the ends and outs of the law and how Saul works. You can't fool Mike.

But still. At the end of the season I still think the best case scenario to end this season on a high note and start season 5 off good is to have Walt accept that last restort package and leave his family behind. And then in Season 5 maybe have him and his family reunite? Maybe Hank tracks Walt down? I don't know. But as things are going right now this season is all over the fu*king place, like someone said- nothing would surprise me at this point. But I think logically speaking with what we have now that Walt leaving his family would make the most sense right now.

I don't think Gus dying, Jesse dying, Walt dying or even Hank dying is going to happen. However, I don't like how they focus on Hank one week, and the next week we get literally NO Hank scenes? What the fu*k. How are you just gonna ignore one of the biggest storylines this whole season has for a whole episode? This hints to me that Hank must not be far off from finding out what he needs to know about Gus (Hank will likely get proof Gus is a drug lord in episode 12 at the rate Hank's storyline is going).
So he'll be on two shows now? I mean its not impossible but
 6 years ago '04        #1298
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Who takes over in the event Gus dies?

And did Gus pretty much k!ll the entire Cartel, or is there the possibility of more retaliation? Like A second cartel or some the deceased family members?

Is Walt expendable at this point? In terms of how Gus views him now that Jesse has proven himself in more than one way.
 6 years ago '04        #1299
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 matelyan said:
Who takes over in the event Gus dies?

And did Gus pretty much k!ll the entire Cartel, or is there the possibility of more retaliation? Like A second cartel or some the deceased family members?

Is Walt expendable at this point? In terms of how Gus views him now that Jesse has proven himself in more than one way.
thats the second cartel hes taken out now i doubt there will be any reprisal because nothing happened after he had the dea take out the other one
 6 years ago '04        #1300
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 lilsnatch770 said:

i mean in show time its only been at most a little over 2 year since they started

it can only end one of two way to me walt in witness protection or walt dead by suicide
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy