Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
 53
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1261
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
 DesertEagle said:
Enough with the Dexter, and Dexter had a whole season of filler
Season 5 wasn't a filler, it was a transitional season if anything it was to set everything back in place so season 6 could be 10x better now that Dexter's life is back at square one. Season 5 was a very good season.

Enough about Dexter, if you wanna talk about it we can box in the Dexter season 6 thread when it's out.


Anyways, watching the replay right now and Ted is a fu*king f*ggot. Turning on Skyler after he got his 600k, he was sucking this bi*ches lactating tit last week and to be honest, I think Ted/Skyler situation is gonna lead to Walt wanting to go to Saul in the next episode and get that last resort package. Because when he finds out about this it's gonna hit him hard
 6 years ago '04        #1262
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Ted gonna milk Skyler for more money now that he knows.
 09-18-2011, 11:16 PM         #1263
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you think that the scenes between Walter and Walter Jr. were "filler" then you're a moron.

That was some of the most well-written, well-acted stuff of this entire television season. Just give another award to Bryan Cranston. Those scenes were important for a number of reasons: we're led to believe that Walter is emotionally wracked with guilt for lying to his real son, but in reality, he's more upset because he's cut ties with his surrogate son (Jesse). It was a perfect display of his moral disintegration, his misplaced priorities, and condescending arrogance. And then the scene where he opens up to Walt Jr. and Jr. calls him "real" - wow. Incredible stuff. In its own way, those scenes were (in my opinion) even better than the stuff in Mexico (which was awesome, too). I enjoy "Dexter" on a pure entertainment level (and for Michael C. Hall's genius), but I'm sorry - it doesn't even compare to "Breaking Bad."

This show just keeps getting better and better... insane level of quality.
 6 years ago '08        #1264
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
love how Gus ended up being the one to actually poison the drink
 6 years ago '08        #1265
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
This episode made up for everything I could possibly think to complain about with this season and then some.

I hope Mike and/or Gus don't die.
 6 years ago '06        #1266
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
that scene with Walt and Jr i think is going to be significant for the finale.. I bet you Walt will end up doing some sucka sh*t (again), and it'll end up coming down on his family, possibly Walt Jr. I'm sure that n*gga was snoozing while walt was passed out, and probably got onto something, watch him get unintentionally wrapped up in some sh*t and k!lled.

Jesse bout to come up
 09-18-2011, 11:36 PM         #1267
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone else get the feeling that Ted is going to blackmail Skylar? she's probably have to get Gus goons on dude.
 6 years ago '04        #1268
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 5235 5235
pay back is a bi*ch PUTOOOOO
 6 years ago '08        #1269
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
 S.TEX said:
anyone else get the feeling that Ted is going to blackmail Skylar? she's probably have to get Gus goons on dude.
I'm thinkin Ted is gonna be dead.

He's a moron anyways.
 6 years ago '08        #1270
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Ghostface Wu said:
Wow at the situation Jesse is in, right now. He's pretty much in the PERFECT position to get rid of the only two real threats on his and Walters lives and they're both half alive in the vehicle with him. This episode was pretty incredible from every single aspect. Emmy winners are so lucky that Aaron and Bryan weren't eligible for nominations this year because they'd both be walking away with awards after tonights show. You could just see the awww that Gus and Mike both had when Jesse was giving it to that Mexican chemist and was probably the thing that pushed it over the top for Gus to excuse Jesse from drinking the laced alcohol.
Exactly.

The way they have it set up, I can easily see that they could just put Hank onto the cartel they just k!lled and make him think Heisenberg's meth was from the Mexico lab.

Obv there's a million ways it can go, but that'd be a good way to tie things up and could be the perfect storm Mike was talking about before.
 6 years ago '07        #1271
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1379 1379
YOO, didn't it seem like Mike was going to ice Jesse before he got shot by that mexican dude???
 6 years ago '11        #1272
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
avatar space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701


ep.10



fukin wow!
 6 years ago '06        #1273
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
thats beast, thinking about it.. it was probably Gus' original plan to not let Jesse drink the alcohol. Had Jesse died, walt would've deaded the whole sh*t, and Gus would've been left without the recipe.

they gotta reveal more about Gus' past though. Where does his overall G originate from? lol
 6 years ago '07        #1274
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 KCK said:
If you think that the scenes between Walter and Walter Jr. were "filler" then you're a moron.

That was some of the most well-written, well-acted stuff of this entire television season. Just give another award to Bryan Cranston. Those scenes were important for a number of reasons: we're led to believe that Walter is emotionally wracked with guilt for lying to his real son, but in reality, he's more upset because he's cut ties with his surrogate son (Jesse). It was a perfect display of his moral disintegration, his misplaced priorities, and condescending arrogance. And then the scene where he opens up to Walt Jr. and Jr. calls him "real" - wow. Incredible stuff. In its own way, those scenes were (in my opinion) even better than the stuff in Mexico (which was awesome, too). I enjoy "Dexter" on a pure entertainment level (and for Michael C. Hall's genius), but I'm sorry - it doesn't even compare to "Breaking Bad."

This show just keeps getting better and better... insane level of quality.
Who said that stupid sh*t . Gustavo :applause::applause: this episode, the acting, everything

 Ghostface Wu said:
Wow at the situation Jesse is in, right now. He's pretty much in the PERFECT position to get rid of the only two real threats on his and Walters lives and they're both half alive in the vehicle with him. This episode was pretty incredible from every single aspect. Emmy winners are so lucky that Aaron and Bryan weren't eligible for nominations this year because they'd both be walking away with awards after tonights show. You could just see the awww that Gus and Mike both had when Jesse was giving it to that Mexican chemist and was probably the thing that pushed it over the top for Gus to excuse Jesse from drinking the laced alcohol.
and Aaron should've won an award for Peekaboo easily.


Last edited by TH35; 09-19-2011 at 01:05 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #1275
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 SlickJ101 said:
I'm thinkin Ted is gonna be dead.

He's a moron anyways.
I know what you mean, but it would be better for the writers to k!ll Skylar. She is easily the most hated character on television to me. Saul is going to spill the beans on her little plan to mike, and then that will be all she wrote.
 6 years ago '07        #1276
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
That was so fu*king intense dear god.
 6 years ago '07        #1277
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 tdnupe3 said:
I know what you mean, but it would be better for the writers to k!ll Skylar. She is easily the most hated character on television to me. Saul is going to spill the beans on her little plan to mike, and then that will be all she wrote.
If she does die I hope its next season.

 DesertEagle said:
Enough with the Dexter, and Dexter had a whole season of filler
2 seasons of filler . 3 and 5.
 6 years ago '08        #1278
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
 tdnupe3 said:
I know what you mean, but it would be better for the writers to k!ll Skylar. She is easily the most hated character on television to me. Saul is going to spill the beans on her little plan to mike, and then that will be all she wrote.
I can't see that ever happening. That'd bring way too much heat to everyone and make Walt and Hank both go crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #1279
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
Wait Cranston is saying that about the season finale.

What if WALT died? I know it would be completely random but I'm thinking Walt dies and Hank brings down Gus & All
 6 years ago '05        #1280
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 lilsnatch770 said:
Wait Cranston is saying that about the season finale.

What if WALT died? I know it would be completely random but I'm thinking Walt dies and Hank brings down Gus & All
damn homie...save some action for next season
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy