Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe "Jason Garrett 'Coward',Pete Carroll 'Coward', John Lynch '..
148 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Aug 17 - Hooters is hurting cause Millennials don't like t1ts no more, P0rnHub..
201 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yummy 😜
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL It makes too much sense, which is why it wont happen.
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1181
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,261 | Props total: 6177 6177
Sookie is worst then skylar and she's the lead of the show.
 6 years ago '08        #1182
SlickJ101 21 heat pts21
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 4151 4151
 matelyan said:
How is Skylar going to explain where she got the money to pay off that guys tax troubles?

What's the deal with Mike? I can't put a finger on it, but something is cooking there.

So once the Cartel has the recipe and a cook, everything will be fine?

What was Skylar doing with the receipts in that scene where she is ringing up no one? I am a.ssuming that is illegal and possibly could come back to bite her in the a.ss?

Is Hank going to give up his pursuit of Gus?
Skylar is basically writing up phoney sales and then just using Walt's cash to cover it. That's why she's freaked out over Ted bc if the IRS looks at her at all and sees she owns the carwash and look at that, it's a wrap.

She's also telling Walt she's turning a profit. He's gonna flip the sh*t when he finds out about everything. Wouldn't be shocked if he k!lls her.

Bob Sacamano said:
Im starting to side with Jessie over Walt which I thought I'd never say. I understand Walt's paranoia but Jesse saved dude's life by murdering an innocent man for him, and hes gona act like Jesse never did sh*t for him? THat last scene was real... the pressure is on sh*t bound to go down, although its not what you like to see.
Walt saved Jesse's life too.

Can't really blame Walt for being mad, he feels like Jesse already turned on him, which is reasonable to believe.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 09-12-2011 at 01:38 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #1183
SlickJ101 21 heat pts21
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 4151 4151
Kind of a blind guess, but I could see Jesse getting sent to Mexico and basically being a prisoner.

Instead of just staying there, I could see him taking that poison himself and ending it.
 6 years ago '06        #1184
hooligun 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,250 | Props total: 465 465
good episode... can't wait for next week... i have no thoughts as to what is going to happen.
 09-12-2011, 01:40 PM         #1185
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walt will save Jesse from the cartel i'm sure, loyalty has been the main theme this season and walt will not break that. The poison will be used on the sniper and start the war.
 6 years ago '05        #1186
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$52,896 | Props total: 6021 6021
Inb4 the season ends with Jesse going to Mexico.

Edit: How many episodes are left?
 6 years ago '07        #1187
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,284 | Props total: 315 315
so many amazing parts. that scene with gus and the sniper was really dope.

lmao @ jesse chucking the tracker and hitting walt right in the head. that whole f!ght scene had me laughing.
 09-12-2011, 04:29 PM         #1188
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they just added BB to Netflix, thats ill.
 6 years ago '08        #1189
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,445 | Props total: 1092 1092
 Bob Sacamano said:
they just added BB to Netflix, thats ill.
streaming or dvd only?
 09-12-2011, 04:45 PM         #1190
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
streaming or dvd only?
streaming...

Netflix has every DVD that exists on earth.
 6 years ago '09        #1191
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$24,917 | Props total: 6711 6711
damn, Walk must be getting his cancer back, i remeber a season or two ago he beat the sh*t out of jessie, this time around jessie got the better of walt, worked his a.ss at the end and then told him "can you walk??.....ok......now get the fukk out my house"
 6 years ago '09        #1192
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$24,917 | Props total: 6711 6711
 Bob Sacamano said:
Im starting to side with Jessie over Walt which I thought I'd never say. I understand Walt's paranoia but Jesse saved dude's life by murdering an innocent man for him,
to be fair.....the reason why walt and jessie were in all this trouble was because jessie fukked up and walt was helping him by making it known you cant k!ll jessie or walt will stop cooking, and after jessie fukked up again gus wanted to just get rid of both of them, so technically, jessie fukked it all up and gus wanted absolutely nothing to do with the bum/junkie/fukk up that is jessie

plus jessie lied straight to walt, looked him in the eye and lied about seeing Gus, if i was walt i would have put hands on jessie too , sh*t if i was walt i would have let jessie die 2 seasons ago instead of protecting the little dipsh*t
 09-12-2011, 06:14 PM         #1193
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
to be fair.....the reason why walt and jessie were in all this trouble was because jessie fukked up and walt was helping him by making it known you cant k!ll jessie or walt will stop cooking, and after jessie fukked up again gus wanted to just get rid of both of them, so technically, jessie fukked it all up and gus wanted absolutely nothing to do with the bum/junkie/fukk up that is jessie

plus jessie lied straight to walt, looked him in the eye and lied about seeing Gus, if i was walt i would have put hands on jessie too , sh*t if i was walt i would have let jessie die 2 seasons ago instead of protecting the little dipsh*t
I know I see both sides, I guess normally I only see Walt's side cause Jesse has been such a little sh*thead fu*k up most of the series but this season has led me to be slightly more sympathetic to Jesse's side of things.

And Walt really does manipulate the sh*t out of him, and as stupid as Jesse has been at least hes loyal and has a good heart deep down. I duno I am conflicted in general

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-12-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #1194
hooligun 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,250 | Props total: 465 465
walt/jessie f!ght was weak as hell... sh*t was on some ac slater vs. zach morris homo tip.
 09-12-2011, 09:23 PM         #1195
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
walt/jessie f!ght was weak as hell... sh*t was on some ac slater vs. zach morris homo tip.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #1196
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,799 | Props total: 2771 2771
 Bob Sacamano said:
Im starting to side with Jessie over Walt which I thought I'd never say. I understand Walt's paranoia but Jesse saved dude's life by murdering an innocent man for him, and hes gona act like Jesse never did sh*t for him? THat last scene was real... the pressure is on sh*t bound to go down, although its not what you like to see.
Based on the concept of the show.....Walt was always the bad guy and Jesse is actually the good guy.

Last edited by 01seay; 09-14-2011 at 05:32 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1197
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Walt is copping beatdowns non stop....time Walt starts fu*king some dudes up he needs to off mike
 09-13-2011, 02:20 AM         #1198
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-13-2011, 02:49 AM         #1199
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
wtf? If by weak as hell you mean extremely realistic unlike the vast majority of tv/movie f!ghts then yea I agree
 6 years ago '04        #1200
hedake 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,307 | Props total: 7409 7409
cant front, when gus had jesse over for dinner, i thought he was gonna confirm those ugly "mix the dark meat with the white meat" rumors.....yuck
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What the hell this kid been eating
96 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Are You Above Or Below Average?
30 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sidechick ass @baddiegi__ (Would Pipe)
17 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Uncle Murda's son accidentally sends a text to his Dad, meant for a Thot
135 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Glass Shotgun Slugs Your Worst Nightmare
62 comments
22 hours ago