Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1121
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,075 | Props total: 12281 12281
 minimafia_aj said:
Gus doesn't see sh*t in Jesse, less than a month before that he was trying to k!ll both of them. Hes just wedging a divide or trying to at least.
very true. That may be the case. Gus may even ask Jesse to k!ll Walt in the near future. I just find it ironic that they showed that flashback the other night and how similar that was to Jesse and Walt's current situation (one being the cook, the other being on the distribution end).
 6 years ago '06        #1122
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
^^^ good point. damn what if history repeats itself and gus and mike put a bullet in walt head and force jessie to take over the cooking. just my own epic ending before some of the girls in here get offended for discussin the show
 6 years ago '05        #1123
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
random question:

looking at this episode and its ending...do you guys think this is what gus meant when he told walter back last season at the dinner they had to "never make the same mistake twice"?

once again random a.ss question just something i was thinking about though
 6 years ago '05        #1124
space
space
 matelyan said:
How is Jesse cleaning all his money? And why is he still giving money to that Mexican chick and her kid?

Is Hank still a DEA agent? I know he was on leave, but was he ever reinstated?

Why would the cartel do to Gus what they did when all he was trying to do was make them money?

Why doesn't Hank and Marie have children? Is she not able to get pregnant?

Why was Skylar putting all that money into those plastic bags and sucking the air out?

And why is a don and former higher up of the Mexican Cartel like Hector in a retirement home looking shabby as fu*k?
dont know what jesse is donig with his money, but i think jesse partly feels guilty about the chicks brother being k!lled which he was partly responsible for

i think hank is still an DEA agent because jesse didnt press charges, but im not sure if they reinstated him

sky was putting the money in the plastic bags because she needed somewhere to hide them and you know how skylar gets

and hector is in that retirement home because his family got k!lled off. when we were first introduced to him he was living with tuco...dead, then we see him with the twins...dead, and the other dude that had the boys run in his house and you guessed it...dead

edit: another thing about hector being in the retirement home...thats where he was at when the twins came and visited him. they were in mexico and he's in the states

i wonder who actually knows about his whereabouts right now

Last edited by StateProperty88; 09-07-2011 at 03:36 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #1125
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 StateProperty88 said:
random question:

looking at this episode and its ending...do you guys think this is what gus meant when he told walter back last season at the dinner they had to "never make the same mistake twice"?

once again random a.ss question just something i was thinking about though
Yes I think that's what he is getting at.

But technically Gus made the same mistake twice. He had Max as his cook and he listened to Max when he wanted to include the Mexican cartel. Technically they could of just made the meth on their own and moved it in areas outside the cartel. But probably very difficult to manage. Flash forward to the scene where Gale is basically pushing Gus to find Walt and make him part of their team. Seems like in both instances Gus had a good thing going and then fu*ked it up by including others in his business. For now both Max & Gale are dead.

Just more random thoughts on the show.
 6 years ago '04        #1126
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 StateProperty88 said:
dont know what jesse is donig with his money, but i think jesse partly feels guilty about the chicks brother being k!lled which he was partly responsible for

i think hank is still an DEA agent because jesse didnt press charges, but im not sure if they reinstated him

sky was putting the money in the plastic bags because she needed somewhere to hide them and you know how skylar gets

and hector is in that retirement home because his family got k!lled off. when we were first introduced to him he was living with tuco...dead, then we see him with the twins...dead, and the other dude that had the boys run in his house and you guessed it...dead

edit: another thing about hector being in the retirement home...thats where he was at when the twins came and visited him. they were in mexico and he's in the states

i wonder who actually knows about his whereabouts right now
Even more random. Does anyone know what Hector has? Or is he just old as sh*t? And I have a feeling that no one knows where HEctor is. And he might of possibly done something to cause his exile.

And do you think the don from the last episode and guy from Scarface is still alive? Or was he Gus' first revenge k!ll?
 6 years ago '06        #1127
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
this n*gga gus is a true G.

I wonder who Gus is, like the cartel boss said 'i didn't k!ll you because i know who you are'. He must hold some serious weight in Chile. Also, it's interesting how he came up north and just took over, but still dealt with the cartel - something had to have happened.
 6 years ago '06        #1128
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 iCON-8 said:
Some of y'all are dumb as hell .. Why would Gus offer to make a FINAL payment of $50 million dollars to the Cartel in order to servere their business deals and stop ALL contact between himself (his business) and the Cartel (which offered Gus one thing he doesn't already possess, TRANSPORTATION OF HIS DRUGS/A MARKET TO SELL HIS DRUGS.

If y'all remember correctly it was a cover up business that Gus runs using his fry batter as a way to transport drugs/money from his locations to the Cartel (south of the border) and vice versa.

I am not 100% on WHY the Cartel refused to negotiate with Gus on his offer but i have a feeling that this is strictly about something related to the business side of things.. Now because they (Gus and the Cartel rep.) couldn't negotiate at all i think things will lean towards becoming a drug War.. Even Mike told Jesse that he will need to know how to shoot and things will get 'hairy soon' after the meeting.. That let alone is an indication that sh*t will go down because of that situation..

Last thing i noticed in that previous episode is right after Mike tells Jesse things will get hairy soon he tells him (after Jesse asks why he is chosen for these jobs) that Gus is seeking and accepted Jeese because he sees loyalty in him.. Now if you were a.ssembling an army to go to war to wouldn't you want the most loyal people around you???
 The Insomniac said:
Its obvious the Cartel wants Walt

If they wanted Gus dead they wouldnt set up a meeting to negotiate k!lling Gus whose holding the meeting...Duh are u guys retarded

Gus cant afford to give up Walt so he offered them 50 mil
 iCON-8 said:
Nah son i think your retarded to a.ssume things.. i never a.ssumed anything with what i said..

You firstly a.ssume the meeting held between Gus and the Cartel rep. was about k!lling someone.. (when k!lling/murder was never brought up) I don't think it is about that.. Why would Gus offer the Cartel $50 mil and to end all business with the Cartel to not k!ll Walt. Sure $50 mil makes sense to not k!ll your money machine but why end all business with the Cartel? How will Gus traffic his drugs? He can manufacture his product but in New Mexico there obviously isn't a large market to sell the product and i see Gus using the Cartel (has been) to get his drugs to Mexico etc.

I just don't see Gus losing all his business, ruining his reputation, putting his own life in danger and his a.ssociates life in danger all because of Walt.. I don't understand let alone how Gus came up with $50 mil for Walts life.. i mean why would he pay that much money when he can easily replace the cook with another Gale..

Like i said i think its business disagreement which will turn out into a War, that Jesse/Mike scene in the car where he says Jesse will need to learn how to shoot a gun quickly because things are gonna' get hairy soon.. that scene stood out to me for some reason as a indication of what went down between Gus and the Cartel (business wise) and what the aftermath of that will be..

Guess i called this sh*t before it happened.. It obviously is all business at the moment which is causing the rift between Gus and The Cartel.. He wants to expand on his own which is why one of this trucks was hit by the Cartel also.. It's all about moving the product and he don't need the Cartel anymore..

Gus making moves

New Favorite character also.. It use to be Jesse/Mike but seeing into Gus past was amazing sh*t.. I think a war will finish off the season.. Someone you don't expect to die will die though.. I think possibly Mike and Jesse together.. Then Gus and Walt leave?? (speculation) i could be completely off on that sh*t but i think thats how this will all end.. Gus will side with someone and either leave and go ghost like he did in Chile or form an army and take on the Cartel..
 6 years ago '05        #1129
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
I personally don't think Gus was some general or powerful man in Chile like some have speculated. The reason...dudes with that kind of power are not that shook when getting ready to meet anyone. Gus was nervous nelly when he and his brother were going to talk to the Don. Normally dudes that are that gangsta are the way that Gus is now...cold and calculating...not nervous than a mother. Now what i suspect is that Gus may have been some kind of butcher or k!ller turned businessman. Im sure we will find out soon enough
 6 years ago '07        #1130
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19850 19850
I like how people bi*ch about it being "slow" EVERY season slowly builds up to some big finale. motherfu*kers on here expect shootouts and sh*t every episode. same sh*t happens with Sons.
 09-08-2011, 09:22 PM         #1131
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
I like how people bi*ch about it being "slow" EVERY season slowly builds up to some big finale. motherfu*kers on here expect shootouts and sh*t every episode. same sh*t happens with Sons.
Dexter has action/kills early on.
 6 years ago '07        #1132
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19850 19850
 youknowmystelo said:
Dexter has action/kills early on.
lol i like Dexter a lot. Its prob my fav show, 1a Dexter 1b Breaking Bad.
 09-08-2011, 09:41 PM         #1133
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
this season is so damn slow man
same last season, its building to an epic climax, just like last season....
 6 years ago '06        #1134
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
Breaking Bad is like watching a book come to life.....if don't you reading books then you probably won't like Breaking Bad.

Deal Wit It.

09-08-2011, 10:04 PM         #1135
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Breaking Bad is like watching a book come to life.....if don't you reading books then you probably won't like Breaking Bad.

Deal Wit It.

6 years ago '05        #1136
space
space
 Doomque said:
I personally don't think Gus was some general or powerful man in Chile like some have speculated. The reason...dudes with that kind of power are not that shook when getting ready to meet anyone. Gus was nervous nelly when he and his brother were going to talk to the Don. Normally dudes that are that gangsta are the way that Gus is now...cold and calculating...not nervous than a mother. Now what i suspect is that Gus may have been some kind of butcher or k!ller turned businessman. Im sure we will find out soon enough
i agree. gus is a businessman and it seems like we were just saw his introduction to the drug trade in last weeks episode

imma take a guess and say he was laundering money for Chilean officials or some sh*t like that, went to mexico to start the crystal meth trade.
 09-11-2011, 09:54 AM         #1137
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The beautiful thing about Breaking Bad's pacing is that it's written in such a way that you're always waiting for the other shoe to drop and sh*t to just completely explode.

The scene where Walter is setting fire to the Dodge Charger, waiting for it to explode, is a perfect metaphor for the show itself... he (and the audience) sits and sits and sits, waiting for the car to explode. And when it finally does, we're not even expecting it anymore.
 09-11-2011, 07:07 PM         #1138
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it on tonight?
 6 years ago '09        #1139
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 youknowmystelo said:
Is it on tonight?
Yup..
 09-11-2011, 07:17 PM         #1140
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alrighty then.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy