most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1101
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19853 19853
 tdnupe3 said:
Gus will eventually die (get a.ssassinated). Walt will be the new man with Jessie as his partner. Walt will handle the operation (cooking/manufacturing) and jesse will handle the business (distribution). Gus will leave his resteraunt chain to Jesse (he sees something in him = foreshadowing). Mike will retain the role he currently has. That is all the aspects of the business right there. Hank will get k!lled while snooping around and accidentally seeing an a.ssassination attempt (the cartels trying to k!ll gus and hank will get caught in the crossfire). Walt and Jessie will cut a deal with the cartel and the show will end with them moving forward with their lives in their new roles. It will be GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone that believes this, is not smart lol.
 6 years ago '04        #1102
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 deLeet said:
I think Walt jr will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ ts getting so emotional, predictions keeps this type of threads active when the show isn't on.
I love predicitions. Especially when someone is spot on. I say keep them coming.

And will someone please k!ll Skylar or her sister. PLEASE
 6 years ago '04        #1103
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
When did this become the "Make rediculous predictions about the future of Breaking Bad thread"?

Everyone needs to shut the fu*k up about their individual wet dream scenarios, talk about the show as it currently exists or get out of my thread. Im sure Vince Gilligan and the rest of the writers are plenty talented and creative enough without the help of the people in this forum, just let it be....
I can appreciate your passion. But man you are seriously getting angry over some predicitions
 09-06-2011, 04:09 PM         #1104
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I can appreciate your passion. But man you are seriously getting angry over some predicitions
Just cause I type fu*k that doesn't constitute actual real life emotion, this is the internet lets not forget. But yea its annoying, cause most these predictions are asinine and even the ones that are plausible, why would you want to predict such a great show? THat devalues the experience of viewing it for the first time and being surprised/shocked by what happens in the moment. At this rate every possible outcome will be predicted by one retard or another in this thread and anyone who reads through the thread will potentially know what happens in the show. Its just a stupid exercise imo, there's plenty of good sh*t to talk about that's already happened.
 6 years ago '04        #1105
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Just cause I type fu*k that doesn't constitute actual real life emotion, this is the internet lets not forget. But yea its annoying, cause most these predictions are asinine and even the ones that are plausible, why would you want to predict such a great show? THat devalues the experience of viewing it for the first time and being surprised/shocked by what happens in the moment. At this rate every possible outcome will be predicted by one retard or another in this thread and anyone who reads through the thread will potentially know what happens in the show. Its just a stupid exercise imo, there's plenty of good sh*t to talk about that's already happened.
I hope this doesn't fall into prediction territory. But what's your take on Gus? I mean when the guy from Scarface said "I know who you are" What do you think was meant by that statement. If we are predicting, then fu*k it. My bad.
 09-06-2011, 04:16 PM         #1106
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I hope this doesn't fall into prediction territory. But what's your take on Gus? I mean when the guy from Scarface said "I know who you are" What do you think was meant by that statement. If we are predicting, then fu*k it. My bad.
Word, nah see that's an actual reflection on something that was said in the show and what a character's back story might be since it was alluded to. At first I wasn't sure what that meant at all, or why they k!lled the Cook and not him, but now that some time has passed I suppose he was some bad a.ss gangster in Chile enough to have a rep big enough that the Mexican cartel boss knew who he was? I picture some City of Gods type scenario with Gus and his brother in the slums, and they made it out on the strength of Gus' gangster.
 6 years ago '04        #1107
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
this thread iz becoming whats your predictions and thats nice cause this show iz amazin!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #1108
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
ok so gus took out the cousins, juan bolsa and his crew, and hes fu*kin with the old don in the wheel chair. i hope they give us some closure on what he does with the main dude in the cartel. this n*gga gus got a plan for everything.
 6 years ago '06        #1109
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
gus got a plan for everything it seems. hes the micheal jordan of this drug sh*t, nobody works harder than him. after that flashback its obvious he taking all them dudes out. he took out juan bolsa and his crew, the cousins, and now hes tormenting old don in the wheelchair. i hope they show what he did to the cartel boss in the white track suit if he did anything.

i could see gus planning to start this war with the cartel on purpose so he can finally get his revenge
 6 years ago '04        #1110
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 illstate11 said:
gus got a plan for everything it seems. hes the micheal jordan of this drug sh*t, nobody works harder than him. after that flashback its obvious he taking all them dudes out. he took out juan bolsa and his crew, the cousins, and now hes tormenting old don in the wheelchair. i hope they show what he did to the cartel boss in the white track suit if he did anything.

i could see gus planning to start this war with the cartel on purpose so he can finally get his revenge
I think Gus is an ex Pinochet general and truly planning a full scale war with the Mexican cartel over that bullsh*t they pulled on him and his boy. I mean all he attempted to do was make them money and they sh*tted on him and k!lled his boy for no good reason.

And remember when Jesse made the comment about how long it took Gus to find Gale. Do you think between the time his boy was murdered and he found Gale he was actually searching? Because if that's the case, then Walt is worth his damn weight in gold.
 6 years ago '08        #1111
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 12286 12286
 minimafia_aj said:
anyone that believes this, is not smart lol.
Care to explain your logic? Everything I have stated is certainly a possibility giving everything that has happened thus far.

Jesse has calmed down and seems to be taking a more active role in the actual business end of what they are doing.

The writers have to get rid of Gus in order for the story to progress.

Hank has sealed his own fate (evidenced by the anger showed by Gus when he got on the elevator after his meeting with hank and the other agents).

It has been shown that Gus "sees something in Jesse". (he sees himself, evidenced by the flashback of the meeting with Gus and the Cartel)

The cannot clean all that money with 1 car wash. So they will either franchise the car wash or get another chain of businesses (Gus's resteraunts)
 6 years ago '07        #1112
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19853 19853
 tdnupe3 said:
Care to explain your logic? Everything I have stated is certainly a possibility giving everything that has happened thus far.

Jesse has calmed down and seems to be taking a more active role in the actual business end of what they are doing.

Hank has sealed his own fate (evidenced by the anger showed by Gus when he got on the elevator after his meeting with hank and the other agents).

It has been shown that Gus "sees something in Jesse". (he sees himself, evidenced by the flashback of the meeting with Gus and the Cartel)

The cannot clean all that money with 1 car wash. So they will either franchise the car wash or get another chain of businesses (Gus's resteraunts)
Gus doesn't see sh*t in Jesse, less than a month before that he was trying to k!ll both of them. Hes just wedging a divide or trying to at least.
 09-06-2011, 05:56 PM         #1113
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:

This isnt an algebra a.ssignment, its an art form and you are talking like you can literally see into the future and read the mind of the writers. Give it a rest.
 6 years ago '04        #1114
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
How is Jesse cleaning all his money? And why is he still giving money to that Mexican chick and her kid?

Is Hank still a DEA agent? I know he was on leave, but was he ever reinstated?

Why would the cartel do to Gus what they did when all he was trying to do was make them money?

Why doesn't Hank and Marie have children? Is she not able to get pregnant?

Why was Skylar putting all that money into those plastic bags and sucking the air out?

And why is a don and former higher up of the Mexican Cartel like Hector in a retirement home looking shabby as fu*k?
 09-06-2011, 06:11 PM         #1115
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
How is Jesse cleaning all his money? And why is he still giving money to that Mexican chick and her kid?

Is Hank still a DEA agent? I know he was on leave, but was he ever reinstated?

Why would the cartel do to Gus what they did when all he was trying to do was make them money?

Why doesn't Hank and Marie have children? Is she not able to get pregnant?

Why was Skylar putting all that money into those plastic bags and sucking the air out?

And why is a don and former higher up of the Mexican Cartel like Hector in a retirement home looking shabby as fu*k?
These are some good questions to be answered, of a tangible nature. I was also wondering if Hank has his badge back (im guessing not due to the illegal tracking device). I also don't really understand the Cartel's beef with Gus. I mean, I guess they might know that he strategically set up the Sosa homie (duno his name, reminds me of that Scarface character), but aside from playing politics like an expert I don't really know what he did or what exactly they are demanding. They just want Walt on a platter or what?

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-06-2011 at 06:13 PM..
 09-06-2011, 06:14 PM         #1116
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They want walt for revenge of tuco at first. Tuco was suppose to be the next don in charge << stated by his uncle on the wheelchair. Walt is marked for death by the cartel.
 09-06-2011, 06:17 PM         #1117
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
They want walt for revenge of tuco at first. Tuco was suppose to be the next don in charge << stated by his uncle on the wheelchair.
Word, but Walt didn't even do in Tuco, they paralyzed the dude who did. It seems like they would have bigger fish to fry but maybe they are just that vengeful. Old Hector was the only other one who was even there and he cant talk, so how they know exactly what went down? That plot thread is thin in my view.
 09-06-2011, 06:31 PM         #1118
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He can communicate with the bell remember? Also its the Salamanca cartel, its a family thing so there's nothing bigger than getting revenge for k!lling 3 of his family members that he raised personally. Hector raised Tuco and the cousins, showed them that family is the most important thing in life << flashbacks with the drowning scene.
 09-06-2011, 06:47 PM         #1119
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
He can communicate with the bell remember? Also its the Salamanca cartel, its a family thing so there's nothing bigger than getting revenge for k!lling 3 of his family members that he raised personally. Hector raised Tuco and the cousins, showed them that family is the most important thing in life << flashbacks with the drowning scene.
yea, word.
 6 years ago '08        #1120
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 12286 12286
 Bob Sacamano said:
This isnt an algebra a.ssignment, its an art form and you are talking like you can literally see into the future and read the mind of the writers. Give it a rest.
Whoa. I'm simply making a prediction based on what has happened thus far. Stop being so sensitive. Furthermore, I wasn't even talking to you, so the next time grown folks are talking it would be much appreciated if you kept your d!ck suckers closed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago