Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1081
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
 youknowmystelo said:
Hank saves the endangered Walt, thus leaving the season with Hank finding out Walt being involved.
nah that would be too much like earlier in the season when hank saved walt and jesse from tuco. only other person i can think of would be jesse. i could see him having to make a decision between walt and gus. he's in a really vulnerable state right now so it might not be that easy of a decision but in the end he would choose k!lling gus over walt.
 6 years ago '05        #1082
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 jay964 said:
just watched the last ep. fu*king sick

so who is gus really? did i miss that part? why aint the mexican don k!ll him
nah homie you didnt miss it...its yet to be revealed
 6 years ago '08        #1083
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
The way thus show is going I wouldn't be suprised if Mike ends up k!lling Gus...
 09-05-2011, 10:20 PM         #1084
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
The way thus show is going I wouldn't be suprised if Mike ends up k!lling Gus...
 6 years ago '06        #1085
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
if theres anyone who really really needs to die, its gotta be fu*king skylar!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still cheesed she cheated on walt
 6 years ago '04        #1086
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5209 5209
crazy how to recapped back in the day with gus and his older chemist. Would cartel do the same to walt if they find him? or will gus stop this from happening. sh*ts getting crazy both sides cartel vs dea crazyyyyy
 6 years ago '06        #1087
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 matelyan said:
I don't find my opinion stupid at all. Considering that there is only one season remaining it does seem plausible. But highly impossible. So simmer down with all that stupid talk.

I find it funny dudes get all butt hurt over a comment on a forum.

6 years ago '05        #1088
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
like dexter and breaking bad, but gimmie a new season of bb over dexter anyday
 6 years ago '06        #1089
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
jessie gonna give mike the cigarette to smoke when they sittin in the car... i think hank will k!ll gus while seeing him try to k!ll walt
 6 years ago '11        #1090
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 858 858
STFU about dexter i honestly think hank will be k!lled by seasons end hes snooping around too much and doesnt realize that walt and his partner are involved
 6 years ago '04        #1091
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Anyone else think Gus is an ex Pinochet general of high ranking official?
 09-06-2011, 01:00 PM         #1092
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
jessie gonna give mike the cigarette to smoke when they sittin in the car... i think hank will k!ll gus while seeing him try to k!ll walt
You don't die from smoking that bean chemical mix, you gotta eat it and it doesn't do damage until 24hours or something.

I think gus will die through the hands of the cartel and someone from walts life will also die. Heisenberg will take over with Mike on his side next season and take on the cartel. I think Mike is just a freelance hitman/muscle so he's not really attach to gus like that.
 6 years ago '05        #1093
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
What role would Mike play in the show next season if Gus dies this season?

6 years ago '09        #1094
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1854 1854
 Reppindaburghh said:
What role would Mike play in the show next season if Gus dies this season?

Probably will be Walt's new muscle..
 09-06-2011, 01:20 PM         #1095
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DesertEagle said:
Probably will be Walt's new muscle..
Yep and maybe even partners. Mike knows gus whole operation from the ground up(money drop offs) so he's very valuable not just as a muscle.
 6 years ago '07        #1096
CTRepresent 
space
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:

Toughest SOB since Stone Cold.
took down Keith Jardine like it was nothing
 6 years ago '08        #1097
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12358 12358
Gus will eventually die (get a.ssassinated). Walt will be the new man with Jessie as his partner. Walt will handle the operation (cooking/manufacturing) and jesse will handle the business (distribution). Gus will leave his resteraunt chain to Jesse (he sees something in him = foreshadowing). Mike will retain the role he currently has. That is all the aspects of the business right there. Hank will get k!lled while snooping around and accidentally seeing an a.ssassination attempt (the cartels trying to k!ll gus and hank will get caught in the crossfire). Walt and Jessie will cut a deal with the cartel and the show will end with them moving forward with their lives in their new roles. It will be GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-06-2011, 02:40 PM         #1098
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When did this become the "Make rediculous predictions about the future of Breaking Bad thread"?

Everyone needs to shut the fu*k up about their individual wet dream scenarios, talk about the show as it currently exists or get out of my thread. Im sure Vince Gilligan and the rest of the writers are plenty talented and creative enough without the help of the people in this forum, just let it be....
 09-06-2011, 03:00 PM         #1099
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Walt jr will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ ts getting so emotional, predictions keeps this type of threads active when the show isn't on.
 6 years ago '04        #1100
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 tdnupe3 said:
Gus will eventually die (get a.ssassinated). Walt will be the new man with Jessie as his partner. Walt will handle the operation (cooking/manufacturing) and jesse will handle the business (distribution). Gus will leave his resteraunt chain to Jesse (he sees something in him = foreshadowing). Mike will retain the role he currently has. That is all the aspects of the business right there. Hank will get k!lled while snooping around and accidentally seeing an a.ssassination attempt (the cartels trying to k!ll gus and hank will get caught in the crossfire). Walt and Jessie will cut a deal with the cartel and the show will end with them moving forward with their lives in their new roles. It will be GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I appreciate your predictions and agree with them 100%. Keep them coming.

Last edited by matelyan; 09-06-2011 at 03:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy