Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2011, 11:24 PM         #1021
Andhily  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

steven bauer
 6 years ago '05        #1022
Doomque 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 363 363
Now we know what the Cartel demanded of Gus. They wanted his ENTIRE METH business. He, like a G,said no. This episode just gave you the background. THey didn't believe Meth was where it was at and Gus(the business man) made it happen. By inference you can an a.ssume that the Cartel gave the blessing and some backing for Gus to reach the status he is today. With the events that have unfolded, now we see why he made them the severed ties offer. It was basically a big "FU all up in your A55 offer" because now Gus has eliminated a Don, he has Walt, business is BOOMING!, and he now controls everything north of the border and as he so eloquently put it...."and you(I) can keep all the profits!" SO FU Cartel!....

Now for those wondering why he is talking to Don Salamonca. He just letting him now how he is now the Puppet Master and running sh*t. He knows that Salamonca can't do or say sh*t. And by asking him is "today the day?"...He's just letting him know that he has not forgotten about how he blazed his brother and that he is going to get his old a.ss. But again..like a G, Gus says maybe next time. He can get is crippled a55 anytime he wants. This may be his undoing though as someone from the Cartel could come and visit Don Salamonca just like Gus and he could ring this dudes bell with a plan but we will see.

I predict Gus will try to get Jesse to agree to a plan to make a move against Walt but this will be a test of how much progress Gus has made with his wedge driving. If it don't work then Gus will up the ante.
 6 years ago '04        #1023
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1508 1508
 youknowmystelo said:
More like his "lover".
haha i swear.....i thought that too i was like this n*gga crying n sh*t...like his girl got shot
 6 years ago '07        #1024
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 jesusplay said:
so who the fu*k is gus?
God.

I think I'm about 99.9% right on this.
 6 years ago '04        #1025
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Doomque said:
Now we know what the Cartel demanded of Gus. They wanted his ENTIRE METH business. He, like a G,said no. This episode just gave you the background. THey didn't believe Meth was where it was at and Gus(the business man) made it happen. By inference you can an a.ssume that the Cartel gave the blessing and some backing for Gus to reach the status he is today. With the events that have unfolded, now we see why he made them the severed ties offer. It was basically a big "FU all up in your A55 offer" because now Gus has eliminated a Don, he has Walt, business is BOOMING!, and he now controls everything north of the border and as he so eloquently put it...."and you(I) can keep all the profits!" SO FU Cartel!....
Gus didn't do business with that particular cartel. I am guessing he left Mexico after that incident and started to create his own business in New Mexico. Eventually, they realized the importance of a cook and now they are trying to get Gus to give them Walt.
 6 years ago '07        #1026
silverhaze 1 heat pts
space
space
$314 | Props total: 7 7
man this episode was fu*king crazy, gus is too slick
 6 years ago '07        #1027
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
what a great episode. im glad gus got a lot of camera time this episode. it was well over due.
 09-04-2011, 11:44 PM         #1028
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Gus was a major player in Chile. sh*ts getting good
 6 years ago '07        #1029
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Gmengfx said:
Ya at this point

guss>>> amc (IN GENERAL)

they should honestly not k!ll guss off..
end breaking bad next year. And start a new show with guss because his story is just un real.

that last scene this episode. not only was epic breaking bad moment. One of the top mafia/cartel/ movie,tv moments ever.

Anything breaking bad does related to the cartel is just pure amazing tv.
I wouldn't say he's k!lled off but the guy who plays him is already shooting for his new show.
 09-04-2011, 11:53 PM         #1030
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
what a great episode. im glad gus got a lot of camera time this episode. it was well over due.
Sign of death like tuco
 6 years ago '09        #1031
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
 TH35 said:
I wouldn't say he's k!lled off but the guy who plays him is already shooting for his new show.

[pic - click to view]

deLeet said:
Sign of death like tuco

[pic - click to view]

I'm still not over Rita dying in Dexter s4.. I can't handle another person dying at this point
 6 years ago '05        #1032
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8392 8392
been said, gus is my favorite character on this show and is one of my favorite tv characters of all time, the dude is a don and knows how to serve his revenge
 6 years ago '07        #1033
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Again with the spoilers from another show... ???

6 years ago '09        #1034
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Bleezy said:
Again with the spoilers from another show... ???

Sorrrrry

That wasn't really a spoiler though since I typoed it. Rita doesn't die in season 4

Will anyone agree that this is close to topping season 3 of Breaking Bad? Only thing stopping it is how great the finale of season 3 was, other than that season 3 isn't very memorable to me after watching most of season 4.
 6 years ago '07        #1035
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 xRapHeadx said:
That's what Gus sees in Jesse....himself.

His partner was the cook(Walt), while he had the business mind(like Jesse does now)

<3 how this season is going.
do you guys just talk out of you a.ss, Jesse business mind, really?
 09-05-2011, 12:47 AM         #1036
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Sorrrrry

That wasn't really a spoiler though since I typoed it. Rita doesn't die in season 4

Will anyone agree that this is close to topping season 3 of Breaking Bad? Only thing stopping it is how great the finale of season 3 was, other than that season 3 isn't very memorable to me after watching most of season 4.
No, this season has a lot of making up to do—up to date it only has two quality episodes to its standards.
 09-05-2011, 12:53 AM         #1037
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
How about the other cats that said he had street smarts.
 6 years ago '04        #1038
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,625 | Props total: 9937 9937
show was cray...had me on the edge the whole time....
 6 years ago '04        #1039
deathrow 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
WOW this episode
 6 years ago '09        #1040
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
 carltouss619 said:
Well since you obviously don't know sh*t about boxing, and you talk out of your a.ss in those discussions, I shouldn't expect you to know sh*t about anything else.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy