Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #941
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 The Insomniac said:
Its obvious the Cartel wants Walt

If they wanted Gus dead they wouldnt set up a meeting to negotiate k!lling Gus whose holding the meeting...Duh are u guys retarded

Gus cant afford to give up Walt so he offered them 50 mil

They dont care about the money they care about the principal which is k!lling Walt who disrespected their cartel

No one else had suspicions about Gus setting up the General besides the General himself and as soon as he said he had suspicions he opened the door and was blasted so that story began and ended there

But the cartel does know that Gus is working with Walt thats why they want him
Nah son i think your retarded to a.ssume things.. i never a.ssumed anything with what i said..

You firstly a.ssume the meeting held between Gus and the Cartel rep. was about k!lling someone.. (when k!lling/murder was never brought up) I don't think it is about that.. Why would Gus offer the Cartel $50 mil and to end all business with the Cartel to not k!ll Walt. Sure $50 mil makes sense to not k!ll your money machine but why end all business with the Cartel? How will Gus traffic his drugs? He can manufacture his product but in New Mexico there obviously isn't a large market to sell the product and i see Gus using the Cartel (has been) to get his drugs to Mexico etc.

I just don't see Gus losing all his business, ruining his reputation, putting his own life in danger and his a.ssociates life in danger all because of Walt.. I don't understand let alone how Gus came up with $50 mil for Walts life.. i mean why would he pay that much money when he can easily replace the cook with another Gale..

Like i said i think its business disagreement which will turn out into a War, that Jesse/Mike scene in the car where he says Jesse will need to learn how to shoot a gun quickly because things are gonna' get hairy soon.. that scene stood out to me for some reason as a indication of what went down between Gus and the Cartel (business wise) and what the aftermath of that will be..
 6 years ago '07        #942
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 youknowmystelo said:
minus this scene
or

[video - click to view]

They would've k!lled him in reality. Its still the best drama out though.
 08-30-2011, 08:02 PM         #943
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Nah son i think your retarded to a.ssume things.. i never a.ssumed anything with what i said..

You firstly a.ssume the meeting held between Gus and the Cartel rep. was about k!lling someone.. (when k!lling/murder was never brought up) I don't think it is about that.. Why would Gus offer the Cartel $50 mil and to end all business with the Cartel to not k!ll Walt. Sure $50 mil makes sense to not k!ll your money machine but why end all business with the Cartel? How will Gus traffic his drugs? He can manufacture his product but in New Mexico there obviously isn't a large market to sell the product and i see Gus using the Cartel (has been) to get his drugs to Mexico etc.

I just don't see Gus losing all his business, ruining his reputation, putting his own life in danger and his a.ssociates life in danger all because of Walt.. I don't understand let alone how Gus came up with $50 mil for Walts life.. i mean why would he pay that much money when he can easily replace the cook with another Gale..

Like i said i think its business disagreement which will turn out into a War, that Jesse/Mike scene in the car where he says Jesse will need to learn how to shoot a gun quickly because things are gonna' get hairy soon.. that scene stood out to me for some reason as a indication of what went down between Gus and the Cartel (business wise) and what the aftermath of that will be..
Actually that meeting with gus/cartel was already scheduled and it was about Walt, if you remember from last season gus stalled them for k!lling Walt and gave up Hank because the cartel wanted revenge for tuco. He was only stalling because he was waiting for Gale to gain experience from Walt but now that Gale is dead, Walt is pretty much the only guy that can work with the superlab. Before Walt Gus was getting his product from the cartel and I think he was getting ripped off thats why he made the superlab.
 08-30-2011, 08:12 PM         #944
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
or

They would've k!lled him in reality. Its still the best drama out though.
in reality the show should be over, if I remember correctly weren't the Cartel twins inside Walts crib?
 6 years ago '06        #945
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 deLeet said:
Actually that meeting with gus/cartel was already scheduled and it was about Walt, if you remember from last season gus stalled them for k!lling Walt and gave up Hank because the cartel wanted revenge for tuco. He was only stalling because he was waiting for Gale to gain experience from Walt but now that Gale is dead, Walt is pretty much the only guy that can work with the superlab. Before Walt Gus was getting his product from the cartel and I think he was getting ripped off thats why he made the superlab.
Hmm interesting point of view.

I personally don't agree with Walt being the only one who can use the superlab though. Which is why i was confused as to why Gus would pay $50 mil for Walt, essentialy paying $50 mil to keep a disgruntled worker (Gus knows Walt has questions and problems with him) when he can let him go and spend that $50 mil to train and employ someone else, more trustworthy and not a question mark.

Also your a.ssuming that Gus was getting his product from the Cartel and that he was getting ripped off. All i know for certain is New Mexico is no where near a sufficient market for high potency crystal meth.. i feel as if this is a business problem still (trafficing of the drugs)
 08-30-2011, 08:56 PM         #946
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Finding a walt or gale is impossible, 1 man that can run a lab and produce that much top quality meth.. thats why Walt is worth that much. Jessie also mentioned how it prolly took Gus years to find Gale this season which is another clue.

I think Gus is doing alright on the usa side, he owns 14 los pollos in different states which I'm 100% sure he supplies.
 6 years ago '06        #947
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 deLeet said:
^^ Finding a walt or gale is impossible, 1 man that can run a lab and produce that much top quality meth.. thats why Walt is worth that much. Jessie also mentioned how it prolly took Gus years to find Gale this season which is another clue.

I think Gus is doing alright on the usa side, he owns 14 los pollos in different states which I'm 100% sure he supplies.
i never noticed Jesse say that..
 6 years ago '04        #948
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Jesse already cracking under pressure telling those people at the meetings he only there to push dem meth.... Gus is nervous bout the cartel they want Walt not no damn money... Season is shaping up to be anotha classic!
 08-31-2011, 04:14 AM         #949
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best Episode of the Season up to this point... By far...
 08-31-2011, 08:02 AM         #950
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
^^ Finding a walt or gale is impossible, 1 man that can run a lab and produce that much top quality meth.. thats why Walt is worth that much.
How bout finding someone who is not only capable of that but willing to do it?

A unique skill set I would say...
 6 years ago '04        #951
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Bob Sacamano said:
How bout finding someone who is not only capable of that but willing to do it?

A unique skill set I would say...
I thought they were going to introduce Gus' brother Max? I heard a rumor he was a biochemist who was going to start helping in the superlab? Anyone else hear that
 6 years ago '07        #952
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 S.TEX said:
in reality the show should be over, if I remember correctly weren't the Cartel twins inside Walts crib?
Yea
 08-31-2011, 02:30 PM         #953
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I thought they were going to introduce Gus' brother Max? I heard a rumor he was a biochemist who was going to start helping in the superlab? Anyone else hear that
Yeah they are, i think it was mentioned in the show already. He should pop up soon. Thats probably why Walt is so worried about his future cause gus will k!ll him once Max comes into play. It might take a while though cause we don't know if max is on the same level as walt or gale, gus wants top product, 90%+ purity cause that sh*t sells no matter what.

Last edited by deLeet; 08-31-2011 at 02:33 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #954
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
Walt is almost irreplaceable. Hes a chemistry genius and hes willing to work in the illegal field of drug production. Thats why the Cartel wants him.
 09-01-2011, 05:39 PM         #955
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Instead of making absurd predictions about the show, I'd like the reflect on the past. Im watching through the whole series again and I just gotta say, Walt k!lling Jane is by far the most fu*ked up thing hes done in the entire show. Im surprised there isn't more time dedicated to that event.
 6 years ago '07        #956
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Instead of making absurd predictions about the show, I'd like the reflect on the past. Im watching through the whole series again and I just gotta say, Walt k!lling Jane is by far the most fu*ked up thing hes done in the entire show. Im surprised there isn't more time dedicated to that event.
There was it just wasn't in your face. That episode "The Fly" Jesse got out a lot of frustration due to that incident and more. I know there were ppl that didn't like that episode because it was a bottle episode but that was one of the better written episodes of the series.
 09-01-2011, 09:49 PM         #957
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
There was it just wasn't in your face. That episode "The Fly" Jesse got out a lot of frustration due to that incident and more. I know there were ppl that didn't like that episode because it was a bottle episode but that was one of the better written episodes of the series.
I loved it, Jesse never finds out he was there right? Im sure he doesn't he woulda never forgiven him for that. Not sure what your referring to in that fly episode, the only small thing I noticed is that when Walt's family is on tv shortly after and Jr. is describing his dad as "decent" and "always does the right thing" and you can tell hes disgusted with himself. He should be for that, I guess since no one else knows his sin he doesnt have anyone to speak to about it so theres not much way to actually show how he feels about it on the screen.
 6 years ago '07        #958
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
I loved it, Jesse never finds out he was there right? Im sure he doesn't he woulda never forgiven him for that. Not sure what your referring to in that fly episode, the only small thing I noticed is that when Walt's family is on tv shortly after and Jr. is describing his dad as "decent" and "always does the right thing" and you can tell hes disgusted with himself. He should be for that, I guess since no one else knows his sin he doesnt have anyone to speak to about it so theres no way to actually show it on the show.
Naw he never finds out. I was referring to Jane dying and everything else that was going on at that time. Vince Gilligan brought it up in an interview. He said it wasn't really necessary to elaborate on the situation but during "The Fly" episode they aired out most of the tension. I agree w/ what you said that I put in bold at the end.
 6 years ago '09        #959
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873

[pic - click to view]

09-04-2011, 10:47 AM         #960
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walt is the most unlikeable character in the series if we're literally going to grant this show as realism it proclaims.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-04-2011 at 11:19 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy