Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #921
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
Its obvious the Cartel wants Walt

If they wanted Gus dead they wouldnt set up a meeting to negotiate k!lling Gus whose holding the meeting...Duh are u guys retarded

Gus cant afford to give up Walt so he offered them 50 mil

They dont care about the money they care about the principal which is k!lling Walt who disrespected their cartel

No one else had suspicions about Gus setting up the General besides the General himself and as soon as he said he had suspicions he opened the door and was blasted so that story began and ended there

But the cartel does know that Gus is working with Walt thats why they want him
 6 years ago '04        #922
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,652 | Props total: 10127 10127
sh*t just got real.
 08-30-2011, 09:44 AM         #923
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could have wrote a better season than this one.
 6 years ago '04        #924
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 youknowmystelo said:
I could have wrote a better season than this one.

Highly doubting that. But keep dreaming kid.
 6 years ago '04        #925
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DOOMage said:
They made up for the complete lack of Hank with last nights episode, damn - was feeling kinda bad for him because they just kept giving him a stink eye as he was explaining everything and just when they think they've shut him down he pulls out the fingerprints.
And after watching the last few minutes over and over. Gomez and the head of the DEA in NM were definitely shook once Hank pulled out the finger prints. I mean during the entire conversation the two kept giving each other the eye and Gomez at one point looked down right disappointed and afraid.
 08-30-2011, 11:14 AM         #926
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

Highly doubting that. But keep dreaming kid.
There is really nothing advanced or anything a casual television watcher hasn't seen that already but done in this season. Simplistic and fanfiction-ish writing sums up this season. Character B goes through the cliche route of his first k!ll and is a filter for the rest of the season. Character A and C get into couple f!ghts. Character F offs Character K to send a message. Character E in his wheel chair some how gets in involved in the case for no reason whats so ever on a chemistry evidence.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 08-30-2011 at 11:26 AM..
 08-30-2011, 11:22 AM         #927
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This season has no heart or imagination.
 08-30-2011, 11:23 AM         #928
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a good look when mineral rocks makes a subplot for three straight episodes. Just sayin'.
 08-30-2011, 11:25 AM         #929
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
And after watching the last few minutes over and over. Gomez and the head of the DEA in NM were definitely shook once Hank pulled out the finger prints. I mean during the entire conversation the two kept giving each other the eye and Gomez at one point looked down right disappointed and afraid.
Maybe they were just startled by the connection? Everyone in this thread is convinced that Gomez and the other one knew about Gus and are in cahoots purely based on body language? If you watch a 2 minute clip over and over you can convince yourself of pretty much anything based on body language. people need to simmer down and let the show come to them. If that were true it would be a great twist but I would much rather see it unfold than listen to all these far fetched predictions.

With that said it did definitely suprise me how quick they were to shoot down Hank's ingenious detective work, but my thoughts are that with all the evidence he presented the connection between Los Pollos and Gail still seemed most likely a coincidence without the fingerprints.
 08-30-2011, 11:29 AM         #930
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Louie season 2 wins best television show of the year for me.
 6 years ago '06        #931
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
i think they where just looking at hank all weird cus they thought hank went soft and counldnt handle the dea workload, and now they felt bad cus he was coming at them (not to mention he had quit, im guessing abruptly showed up out of nowhere) with all these crazy theories about heisenberg. they just didnt take him seriously till they realized all his investigation actually is carrying weight
 6 years ago '04        #932
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 youknowmystelo said:
Louie season 2 wins best television show of the year for me.
Congratulations!! Maybe you should go start/find a Louie Season 2 thread then?
 6 years ago '04        #933
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Kids have been coming into other threads praising irrelevant shows all day in this section. This clowns response is a prime example of that bullsh*t.

I don't see the point in doing stupid sh*t like that. But I guess that's why I don't do dumb sh*t like that.
 08-30-2011, 02:05 PM         #934
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
 matelyan said:
Kids have been coming into other threads praising irrelevant shows all day in this section. This clowns response is a prime example of that bullsh*t.

I don't see the point in doing stupid sh*t like that. But I guess that's why I don't do dumb sh*t like that.
Louie show is too mature that requires thinking, which is why it doesn't get responses, so i thought maybe I'll try to spark up conversation in this thread about it.
 6 years ago '04        #935
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Louie show is too mature that requires thinking, which is why it doesn't get responses, so i thought maybe I'll try to spark up conversation in this thread about it.
I feel you. And I am directing my statement at some dude who constantly comes in here comparing Dexter to Breaking Bad.

I actually like Louie. And I'm sure if you started a thread we could get that sh*t popping.
 6 years ago '07        #936
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,235 | Props total: 20028 20028
 matelyan said:
I feel you. And I am directing my statement at some dude who constantly comes in here comparing Dexter to Breaking Bad.

I actually like Louie. And I'm sure if you started a thread we could get that sh*t popping.
already is a louie thread for season 2.
 6 years ago '05        #937
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
the first few episodes were slow as fu*k, but its getting good now, i cant take waitin for episodes tho, i usually just watch seasons in 1 go......this sh*t is a slooowww process....

whens the next 1?
 6 years ago '04        #938
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Grown Man Ish said:
the first few episodes were slow as fu*k, but its getting good now, i cant take waitin for episodes tho, i usually just watch seasons in 1 go......this sh*t is a slooowww process....

whens the next 1?
Sunday at 10pm! I hear we are finally going to meet Max, Gus' brother and biochemist.
 08-30-2011, 03:58 PM         #939
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
This is actually one of the most realistic shows on tv imo...
minus this scene

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #940
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 youknowmystelo said:
minus this scene
lol, I don't understand how something powerful enough to blow out the damn windows would leave everyone in the room completely intact
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy