Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #901
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804
 El Fuerte said:
am I the only one that thinks the Head of the DEA Field office where Hank works is in bed w/ Gustavo?

Been thinking that for a minute...back in season 3, he is on the fun run, and it looks like the head of the dea office is Gus' main contact/connect in the DEA

also back when Hank gets the call before the Cousins try to k!ll him, that voice sounds eerily similar to his boss' voice @ the DEA...possible that Gus tipped him off that 1 of his men was going to get hit, and than he made the call to Hank?

Also look at his eyes when Hank is giving that presentation @ the end of this last episode? Somethings off, like that n*gga is stunned deep down Hank put the dots together...n he shuts it down ASAP saying its crazy till Hank brings up the finger prints

maybe I am looking into it too much, but you gotta think this dude Gus has a mole or insder @ the DEA or else whats the point of contributing so much to them besides keeping your enemies closer and hiding in plain sight?
Good points... never really thought about Gus having a mole in the DEA... at least I wouldn't have expected that b/c the focus is always Walt/Jesse/Gus/Hank, etc... might be a nice twist
 08-29-2011, 10:39 AM         #902
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
am I the only one that thinks the Head of the DEA Field office where Hank works is in bed w/ Gustavo?

Been thinking that for a minute...back in season 3, he is on the fun run, and it looks like the head of the dea office is Gus' main contact/connect in the DEA

also back when Hank gets the call before the Cousins try to k!ll him, that voice sounds eerily similar to his boss' voice @ the DEA...possible that Gus tipped him off that 1 of his men was going to get hit, and than he made the call to Hank?

Also look at his eyes when Hank is giving that presentation @ the end of this last episode? Somethings off, like that n*gga is stunned deep down Hank put the dots together...n he shuts it down ASAP saying its crazy till Hank brings up the finger prints

maybe I am looking into it too much, but you gotta think this dude Gus has a mole or insder @ the DEA or else whats the point of contributing so much to them besides keeping your enemies closer and hiding in plain sight?
100%, when Hank finds out about Walt secret life he's not gonna turn him in or trip about it cause of that.
 6 years ago '09        #903
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
 El Fuerte said:

I just re-watched that scene with Hank, Merkert (head of the DEA office), and Gomez and when Hank said something like 'you're right, I'm crazy' and started putting his stuff away, Gomez exhales in relief. It seemed pretty obvious how it was directed. Gomez would make sense to be in on it because he was always trying to stall Hank or get him to move on from the blue meth. Then again, Gomez kept looking over at Merkert, perhaps indicating that they are both involved. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
 6 years ago '04        #904
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 DesertEagle said:
I just re-watched that scene with Hank, Merkert (head of the DEA office), and Gomez and when Hank said something like 'you're right, I'm crazy' and started putting his stuff away, Gomez exhales in relief. It seemed pretty obvious how it was directed. Gomez would make sense to be in on it because he was always trying to stall Hank or get him to move on from the blue meth. Then again, Gomez kept looking over at Merkert, perhaps indicating that they are both involved. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
There definitely was a lot going on in that scene. And after rewatching, I agree. Someone in the DEA is a mole.
 6 years ago '09        #905
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
I thought they were together as well no way does Gus have all that protection never being caught without some help from dea Hank gonna get caught in the middle
 6 years ago '05        #906
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
"how close were you to him"

"close...closer then me and you right now"

that sh*t had me like

interesting to see that little conversation mike had with jesse in the car...kind of reminded me of when mike went to walts house talking about half/full measure
 6 years ago '08        #907
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 El Fuerte said:

I've been saying Gus has a mole in one of those agencies for a while now. Gomez was my guess too.
 6 years ago '05        #908
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
yall keep forgetting about the x-factor here.... walt shoulda never taken that car away.... ma n*gga Walt Jr a.k.a. Flynntastic a.k.a. Wonder Boy is gonna wreck havoc and sh*t on everyone- in the end he will be the one that has been telling Gus what to do the whole time.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #909
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Damn this episode was

I got the chills when Jesse was in that AA meeting
 6 years ago '04        #910
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
 1LynguisticMind said:
Damn this episode was

that scene had GREAT acting. I was like
 08-29-2011, 01:04 PM         #911
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
Damn this episode was

dude went off in that bi*ch. gdamn!
 6 years ago '06        #912
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i think mike is gonna smoke the cigarette... hank is gonna capture gus then gus will dime out walt then walt and jessie will go on the run to mexico and hide out there... i think walt works out a deal with the cartel where he cooks for them so they don't k!ll him.
 6 years ago '11        #913
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 15 15
first 5 episodes of this season were mehhhhhh but it is finally getting real good
 6 years ago '06        #914
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
hope they k!ll skylar this season..im still cheesed she cheated on walt
 6 years ago '07        #915
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,045 | Props total: 7546 7546
 1LynguisticMind said:
Damn this episode was

came here just to say that. Jesse did the damn thing in that scene. I didnt realize how great of an actor he is. that performance was emmy worthy.

great episode.

im loving this season. i think this season alot more mature and dark. i know ppl been saying this every week but the way things are shaping to be one big cluster fu*k....im expecting the more thrilling elements of the show to start picking up next week.
 6 years ago '06        #916
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
how many more episodes left?
 6 years ago '07        #917
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 hooligun said:
how many more episodes left?
6 I think
 6 years ago '11        #918
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 meepos said:
yall keep forgetting about the x-factor here.... walt shoulda never taken that car away.... ma n*gga Walt Jr a.k.a. Flynntastic a.k.a. Wonder Boy is gonna wreck havoc and sh*t on everyone- in the end he will be the one that has been telling Gus what to do the whole time.

[pic - click to view]

my n*gga aka Flynn Flossy
 6 years ago '06        #919
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Some of y'all are dumb as hell .. Why would Gus offer to make a FINAL payment of $50 million dollars to the Cartel in order to servere their business deals and stop ALL contact between himself (his business) and the Cartel (which offered Gus one thing he doesn't already possess, TRANSPORTATION OF HIS DRUGS/A MARKET TO SELL HIS DRUGS.

If y'all remember correctly it was a cover up business that Gus runs using his fry batter as a way to transport drugs/money from his locations to the Cartel (south of the border) and vice versa.

I am not 100% on WHY the Cartel refused to negotiate with Gus on his offer but i have a feeling that this is strictly about something related to the business side of things.. Now because they (Gus and the Cartel rep.) couldn't negotiate at all i think things will lean towards becoming a drug War.. Even Mike told Jesse that he will need to know how to shoot and things will get 'hairy soon' after the meeting.. That let alone is an indication that sh*t will go down because of that situation..

Last thing i noticed in that previous episode is right after Mike tells Jesse things will get hairy soon he tells him (after Jesse asks why he is chosen for these jobs) that Gus is seeking and accepted Jeese because he sees loyalty in him.. Now if you were a.ssembling an army to go to war to wouldn't you want the most loyal people around you???
 08-30-2011, 05:50 AM         #920
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They made up for the complete lack of Hank with last nights episode, damn - was feeling kinda bad for him because they just kept giving him a stink eye as he was explaining everything and just when they think they've shut him down he pulls out the fingerprints.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy