Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #881
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
sh*t just got real....
 6 years ago '09        #882
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
Gus is screwed. He's got HeisenWalt trying to k!ll him, the cartel is on his a.ss and now the DEA is closing in on him. Sucks to be him
 6 years ago '07        #883
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
amazing episode. probably best one yet. i swear this ep felt longer than an hour due to all the developments.

i thought hank was done but then he pulled out the fingerprints like bam! lol
 6 years ago '09        #884
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Damn this episode was bad a.ss. Hank sealed the deal though with that last scene

sh*t is heating up and I don't see the season slowing down either. This sh*t is gonna be balls to the wall pause until the finale is over. I don't know why it took them so long though, we only got 5 episodes left, if this was Dexter we would of gotten this deep into the season by the 5th episode

I don't know WHAT is gonna happen. I didn't know The Cartel wants Walt.. can someone explain? Do they want him DEAD or do they want him to cook for them? Didn't Tuco mention this back when he kidnapped Walt and Jesse? I feel like the more we get into this season, the less that the car wash issue is gonna be. Right now Gus is in some sh*t..

Gus vs the DEA
Gus vs Walt+Jesse
Gus vs The Cartel

.. yeah sh*t is getting nuts for Gus and everyone affiliated with him will be in the scope of the DEA too once sh*t gets serious. Walt better disassociate himself with Gus soon, maybe finally k!lling off Gus.. Or Walt gets back to Saul on that "vanishing" sh*t and wipe his name and his families name out of the books and goes enjoy life on Cuba
 6 years ago '11        #885
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
my n*gga Hank

edit: STFU about Dexter.

Last edited by case sensitive; 08-28-2011 at 10:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #886
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 Zaosyn said:
Damn this episode was bad a.ss. Hank sealed the deal though with that last scene

sh*t is heating up and I don't see the season slowing down either. This sh*t is gonna be balls to the wall pause until the finale is over. I don't know why it took them so long though, we only got 5 episodes left, if this was Dexter we would of gotten this deep into the season by the 5th episode

I don't know WHAT is gonna happen. I didn't know The Cartel wants Walt.. can someone explain? Do they want him DEAD or do they want him to cook for them? Didn't Tuco mention this back when he kidnapped Walt and Jesse? I feel like the more we get into this season, the less that the car wash issue is gonna be. Right now Gus is in some sh*t..

Gus vs the DEA
Gus vs Walt+Jesse
Gus vs The Cartel

.. yeah sh*t is getting nuts for Gus and everyone affiliated with him will be in the scope of the DEA too once sh*t gets serious. Walt better disassociate himself with Gus soon, maybe finally k!lling off Gus.. Or Walt gets back to Saul on that "vanishing" sh*t and wipe his name and his families name out of the books and goes enjoy life on Cuba
I thought gus was gonna make jesse part of his team?
 6 years ago '09        #887
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 minimafia_aj said:
I thought gus was gonna make jesse part of his team?
He wants to make Jesse something, he obviously trusts him and regards Mike's word very highly.

It's just that Jesse wants to k!ll Gus and stay on Walts team
 6 years ago '08        #888
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
I think the "sh*ts about to get real" posts will finally come true next week
 6 years ago '07        #889
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Arson said:
I think the "sh*ts about to get real" posts will finally come true next week
Yea they will
 6 years ago '04        #890
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
Can't shake the feeling that Hank is going to get k!lled in the finale..
 6 years ago '05        #891
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
 6 years ago '09        #892
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 stillers09 said:
i think they still want him for the murder of tuco even though he didnt k!ll tuco, hank did. the cartel sent those 2 mexican hitmen to k!ll walt cause remember they were sitting on his bed waiting for him to get out of the shower then they got that text finding out he is a.ssociated with Gus so they leave. but the cartel still wanted to k!ll him but Gus said no and told them they can k!ll Hank and thats when they shot at Hank....

i just watched the new episode that sh*t was dope as fu*k :cool-smiley-009:
so the cartel wants to k!lll hank now? i completely forgot about that cell phone incident

sh*t gonna get sickk

i wonder how jesse gonna play a role in this, he seems like he doesnt want to k!ll gus anymore and this season walt and jesse havent had the same chemistry they been having in prior seasons
 08-29-2011, 12:54 AM         #893
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This season just isn't up to par.
 6 years ago '07        #894
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 akademiks said:
Can't shake the feeling that Hank is going to get k!lled in the finale..
I feel the same way and I don't think it'll be Gus or Mike that does it
 08-29-2011, 01:42 AM         #895
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walt setting the car on fire was retarded.
 6 years ago '05        #896
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Blood Edge said:
the Cartel doesn't give a fu*k about Tuco or Walt...at least not as a cook or person

they want payback for the General that Gus set up in Mexico
if they want payback, than why haven't they just smoked gus? What payback do they want? It's obviously not money and it's obviously not murdering Gus. Next logical thing is Walt. The guy that cooks the purest meth in the country
 6 years ago '07        #897
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Bea5T said:
if they want payback, than why haven't they just smoked gus? What payback do they want? It's obviously not money and it's obviously not murdering Gus. Next logical thing is Walt. The guy that cooks the purest meth in the country
Guys....ya don't remember the sit down Gus and Walter had the day after the hospital visit when Hank nearly got k!lled, Walt figured out that the Gus is using his production to spread out territory. Gus basically got 2 cartel hitman k!lled, k!lled a cartel general and spread his operation with Walter's meth throughout the southwest probably moving in on cartel territory
 6 years ago '11        #898
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
yeah Gus def gave them cats the greenlight to go at Hank...but he already went hard on cats so i think he's good for now...we'll see in the next few weeks tho
 6 years ago '07        #899
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
yeah the cartel is not after walt or hank. it was only the cousins that cared about them because they k!lled tuco. the cartel is mad at gus because he cut them out of his operations to monopolize the market.

Last edited by young moolah; 08-29-2011 at 07:13 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #900
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
am I the only one that thinks the Head of the DEA Field office where Hank works is in bed w/ Gustavo?

Been thinking that for a minute...back in season 3, he is on the fun run, and it looks like the head of the dea office is Gus' main contact/connect in the DEA

also back when Hank gets the call before the Cousins try to k!ll him, that voice sounds eerily similar to his boss' voice @ the DEA...possible that Gus tipped him off that 1 of his men was going to get hit, and than he made the call to Hank?

Also look at his eyes when Hank is giving that presentation @ the end of this last episode? Somethings off, like that n*gga is stunned deep down Hank put the dots together...n he shuts it down ASAP saying its crazy till Hank brings up the finger prints

maybe I am looking into it too much, but you gotta think this dude Gus has a mole or insder @ the DEA or else whats the point of contributing so much to them besides keeping your enemies closer and hiding in plain sight?
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago