Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #841
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 xRapHeadx said:
@ no hank.
word they kind of fu*king up
 6 years ago '07        #842
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
damn walt went heisenberg on skylar :lachen001:

skylar's last lines were like daggers though.

overall i thought it was a good episode. It looks like walt has somewhat figured out what gus is trying to do. I wonder how he's going to counter.
 6 years ago '07        #843
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19776 19776
 Zaosyn said:
Damn guess not

Not a bad episode, not as good as the last 2. Mainly focused on Jesse moving up in Gus' mind as a viable person. Skyler/Walt drama was ok, Walt going out of his way to spend money that he can't accurately say why or how he's buying them. Gus' goons getting gassed inside that truck was funny.

Next weeks episode looking a little dull. Guess they got off Dexter's d!ck, it was fun while it lasted though. Them last 2 episodes were damn good
You still believe they are actually entertaining the thought of having Jesse be a bigger part in the organization? are you even watching the show?
 6 years ago '09        #844
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
 minimafia_aj said:
You still believe they are actually entertaining the thought of having Jesse be a bigger part in the organization? are you even watching the show?
Jesse will be as big of apart the business as Victor was (the guy Gus k!lled off during the first episode of this season.
 6 years ago '04        #845
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
this season im not feelin it.. they turning one of the greatest tv shows ever made into sumthin else.. this episode wasn't good at all... No Hank, Walter still acting dumb,and Jesse still playing passenger seat driver... Cmon Vince Gilligan
 6 years ago '07        #846
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19776 19776
 Zaosyn said:
Jesse will be as big of apart the business as Victor was (the guy Gus k!lled off during the first episode of this season.
no he won't they are trying to Pit him against Walt. Someone with an obvious drug problem who lives like he does who they already are forced to work with cause of Walt, you think they are gonna give him a bigger part? what in the hell makes you think that lol?

Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-21-2011 at 11:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #847
Doomque 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 363 363
I told yall last week....This is pimping 101. Your teacher is Mr. Gus. Give this dude who has lost his way confidence and purpose and then turn him. Jessie knows that Walt thinks he is a loser. Now he getting confidence from the "big dawg" himself. Walt's ego lets him see some of the plan but he thinks its all about him. He has forgotten that him and jessie are a "team". Jessie has not missed that fact and that is why is pissed off. Ultimately i don't think Gus' plan will work. For some reason i have a feeling that this show will end with the redemption of jessie pinkman. Call me crazy if you want to but i see Jessie squaring up and getting rich off the one legit product coming from the lab.....Gayle's coffee. Its just a wild theory though.
 6 years ago '07        #848
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 young moolah said:

overall i thought it was a good episode. It looks like walt has somewhat figured out what gus is trying to do. I wonder how he's going to counter.
Yea he knows.
 6 years ago '10        #849
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Doomque said:
I told yall last week....This is pimping 101. Your teacher is Mr. Gus. Give this dude who has lost his way confidence and purpose and then turn him. Jessie knows that Walt thinks he is a loser. Now he getting confidence from the "big dawg" himself. Walt's ego lets him see some of the plan but he thinks its all about him. He has forgotten that him and jessie are a "team". Jessie has not missed that fact and that is why is pissed off. Ultimately i don't think Gus' plan will work. For some reason i have a feeling that this show will end with the redemption of jessie pinkman. Call me crazy if you want to but i see Jessie squaring up and getting rich off the one legit product coming from the lab.....Gayle's coffee. Its just a wild theory though.
yeah, they are def trying to clean jesse up and get him on the right path, because they want him to be gayle, they cant bring someone in to learn again, so i think the idea is to get jesse right and try and k!ll Walt.

as much as a mess jesse is, he stays in his own lane for the most part and doesnt ask questions, while Walt is always snooping for sh*t.
 08-22-2011, 03:59 AM         #850
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #851
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
skylar she is ummm how do I say a c*nt!....bi*ch needs to get off now!
 6 years ago '07        #852
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 Ghostface Wu said:
It's fu*king cool to see the lines being blurred between Walt/Heisenberg within his own house hold. You can just tell that he is loses grasp on why he continues to cook and sh*t.
On a side note I think it is great acting though. You can clearly see him like a switch. There is no inbetween.
 6 years ago '09        #853
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 young moolah said:

i missed the end, what were her dagger-like last lines?
 6 years ago '07        #854
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
 Ricky Towel said:
i missed the end, what were her dagger-like last lines?
it was something like "someone has to protect this family from the man who protects this family"
 6 years ago '09        #855
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 6 years ago '07        #856
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,003 | Props total: 7495 7495
 Ghostface Wu said:
It's fu*king cool to see the lines being blurred between Walt/Heisenberg within his own house hold. You can just tell that he is loses grasp on why he continues to cook and sh*t.
word heisenberg a fool

“I am not in danger Skyler, I am the danger. A guy opens this door and gets shot, you think that of me? No, I am the one that knocks!”

6 years ago '07        #857
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 dionedre3000 said:
On a side note I think it is great acting though. You can clearly see him like a switch. There is no inbetween.
 08-25-2011, 09:50 AM         #858
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:

[pic - click to view]

Never! :scared2:
 6 years ago '05        #859
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i think they may have known this was gonna get a final season 5 waaaaaaay before they let the media know, and that is why they have this season at a slower pace. So that sh*t can really hit the fan towards the end of this season and the next. Season 5 will have everything set from 4: broken and tested relationships between everyone, new characters etc....
 6 years ago '07        #860
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 young moolah said:

As big of a c*nt she is she did him a favor with that last line.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy