Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #761
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,491 | Props total: 7226 7226
 Jacc Blacc said:
jessie got his friends, locked up, k!lled, beat up, and almost k!lled, jessie's actions always affects others especially walt.........gus wants walt dead and when the time is right he will k!ll walt, is it walt's fault......meh...only because he tried to help jessie out

sh*t jessie's actions caused his girlfriend to die which caused the girlfriends father to be off and unstable at worked that caused a fukkin plane crash.......if jessie left the bi*ch alone and didnt bring meth around her that wouldnt have happened

jessie must go and i'll be happy when that wanna be gangster gets capped, walt is probably gonna end up having to do it
All the sh*t you mentioned was walts fault not Jesses.

His girl was a heroin addict not meth head. She got him on that sh*t not the other way around.
 6 years ago '09        #762
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Walt is keeping his enemies close, by getting Hank back on the Heisenberg case.
 6 years ago '06        #763
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Walt? A mastermind?

Walt is a chemist and a great one at that and it really ends there.. He never had any other skills or knowledge other then his trade which was chemistry.. Jesse was the one who had the street wit, the experience in the drug trade, the ability to think logically in certain scenarios (Mike returning his money and making it seem like he was going to k!ll the man who had it, Walt would have lost his sh*t in that situation)

About Walt having an ego.. Bingo.. that is what one of Walts biggest downfalls is and it's already started to creep outta him in last episode to begin the downfall of him (talking reckless and Hank catching on and getting back onto the Gale case)

Overall ive been impressed in a major way by this show.. I can safely say it is one of the best shows i have EVER watched in my life.. the suspence is genius and the story/script; one of a kind.
 6 years ago '08        #764
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
You guys are definitely not giving Walt enough credit for the smart sh*t he's done.

Who else knows how to make a fu*king car battery?

And Jesse had street wit? Not really. He knew what was up but he was too stupid to not make easy mistakes.
 6 years ago '05        #765
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Wait people seriously think this season has been bad so far?

6 years ago '09        #766
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1865 1865
 Reppindaburghh said:
Wait people seriously think this season has been bad so far?

It's usually the same people complaining.
 6 years ago '05        #767
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 WasabiTuna said:
All the sh*t you mentioned was walts fault not Jesses.

His girl was a heroin addict not meth head. She got him on that sh*t not the other way around.
real talk. walt is responsible for the person that jessie has become, and he knows it
 6 years ago '07        #768
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 StateProperty88 said:
real talk. walt is responsible for the person that jessie has become, and he knows it
Exactly.
 6 years ago '04        #769
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 TH35 said:
I think Walt has always been a smart dumbass (if that makes sense). I hope both survive in the end but I doubt it happens.
Walt has Book Smarts, not street smarts.
 6 years ago '09        #770
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 StateProperty88 said:
At the beginning of the show, Jessie was a wannabe thug meth head.....and now he's a wannabe thug meth head...
 6 years ago '08        #771
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
At the beginning of the show, Jessie was a wannabe thug meth head.....and now he's a wannabe thug meth head...
lol Basically. People act like Jesse was doin real well before Walt came along.
 6 years ago '07        #772
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 lilsnatch770 said:
Walt has Book Smarts, not street smarts.
sh*t for some of the stuff hes done, id say he has street smarts lol.Prob more so now than before.
 6 years ago '07        #773
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
sh*t for some of the stuff hes done, id say he has street smarts lol.Prob more so now than before.
Naw neither are street smart .
 6 years ago '10        #774
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
just wanna say i watched like every episode in less than a week, this sh*t is more addicting than meth
 6 years ago '05        #775
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,308 | Props total: 4730 4730
 minimafia_aj said:
^^^^
This.
It's possible to be both street smart and book smart, ya know...
 6 years ago '06        #776
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
some of y'all are not taking in the complexity of the show i see..

Jesse and Walt somewhat share the main character in the show.. Without eachother nothing would eventuate and none of this would have happended, they needed eachother to create this business they have.. (i see Gus as the tool to get their drugs out there) they both create this supposed drug lord 'heisenberg'

I don't understand the bickering of who has to 'go' and who is of less value to the show.. they are both equal in creating this drug operation..

Last edited by iCON-8; 08-16-2011 at 07:06 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #777
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
some of y'all are not taking in the complexity of the show i see..

Jesse and Walt somewhat share the main character in the show.. Without eachother nothing would eventuate and none of this would have happended, they needed eachother to create this business they have.. (i see Gus as the tool to get their drugs out there) they both create this supposed drug lord 'heisenberg'

I don't understand the bickering of who has to 'go' and who is of less value to the show.. they are both equal in creating this drug operation..
I don't think anyone denies that at all.
 6 years ago '05        #778
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
are you serious, your really going to let walt slide like that. jessie has gotten his a.ss beat within an inch of his life TWICE, had the DEA on his a.ss, his boy k!lled in cold blood and in order to cope with it he goes to drugs more harsh then meth and results in him going to rehab and his girlfriend ending up dead all in the name of WALT. oh and not to mention that jessie k!lled gale for walt, which now seems to be the event thats leading him to a downward spiral. lets not forget how this relationship started, with walt threatening to rat on jessie if he wasnt down
 6 years ago '08        #779
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
are you serious, your really going to let walt slide like that. jessie has gotten his a.ss beat within an inch of his life TWICE, had the DEA on his a.ss, his boy k!lled in cold blood and in order to cope with it he goes to drugs more harsh then meth and results in him going to rehab and his girlfriend ending up dead all in the name of WALT. oh and not to mention that jessie k!lled gale for walt, which now seems to be the event thats leading him to a downward spiral. lets not forget how this relationship started, with walt threatening to rat on jessie if he wasnt down
^^ lol wow. I don't think you're watchin the same show.

Either that or you're just one of those people who blames sh*t that happens to them on everyone else.
 6 years ago '05        #780
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
^^ lol wow. I don't think you're watchin the same show.

Either that or you're just one of those people who blames sh*t that happens to them on everyone else.
im actually not that type of person, but walt has continued to push the envelope at the expense of jessie and jessie has suffered the consequences of it way more then walt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy