Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
 232
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
 Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Article inside Reboot your router
22 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #741
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 SlickJ101 said:
Don't be cluttering up this thread w/bullsh*t.

While I was disrespecting you, at least I was mentioning why I think the show is getting weak compared to you just crying.

Now stop whining if all you're gonna say is the show sucks.


lol wow..whatever dude
 7 years ago '07        #742
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
do anybody know where i can watch the previews for next week?..i missed it this week
 7 years ago '04        #743
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
 ant30ant33 said:
great point.. its dumb if u ask me.. a mastermind walt all of sudden becomes dumb at the end of the shows last episodes... vince gilligan has lost his mind... i need 2 see that smart walter white
you and other folks is fu*kin trippin....walt has always had a ego and pride thing the n*gga is stupid as fu*k. n*gga was never smart....

guess yall forgot he lost out on millions and havng his own company....cause sum dude took his bi*ch he loved....

the same folks who asked him to come work for them again.....who offered to pay for his cancer treatment

n*gga always had a ego pride thing....even when other people knew or atleast thought they could cook his quality of meth....
 7 years ago '07        #744
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 shortz said:
you and other folks is fu*kin trippin....walt has always had a ego and pride thing the n*gga is stupid as fu*k. n*gga was never smart....

guess yall forgot he lost out on millions and havng his own company....cause sum dude took his bi*ch he loved....

the same folks who asked him to come work for them again.....who offered to pay for his cancer treatment

n*gga always had a ego pride thing....even when other people knew or atleast thought they could cook his quality of meth....
lol that's true about the ego...but walt wanting some kind of credit for his brand of meth is just down right foolish to me from a writers stand point



 Sticks said:
I can see where pistol Pete is coming from, but I think it's because nobody is in a fu*ked up situation... Yet
be careful...if you don't have a full essay with introduction, body, and conclusion about why this season hasn't been as good as previous seasons you will be blasted
 7 years ago '04        #745
jspek 
space
avatar space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 0 0
I think Walt opening his mouth was because he was buzzed/drunk too combined with his ego.
 7 years ago '08        #746
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 shortz said:
you and other folks is fu*kin trippin....walt has always had a ego and pride thing the n*gga is stupid as fu*k. n*gga was never smart....

guess yall forgot he lost out on millions and havng his own company....cause sum dude took his bi*ch he loved....

the same folks who asked him to come work for them again.....who offered to pay for his cancer treatment

n*gga always had a ego pride thing....even when other people knew or atleast thought they could cook his quality of meth....
Still. You would think that if anyone went from where Walt started to where he's at (having made millions), you'd a.ssume they learned a few lessons and finally smartened up.

It's not that Walt's a genius, but when you show a character as dumb as Jesse who keeps making these retarded decisions and is still alive, it just makes it that much sillier that Walt's the loose cannon.
 7 years ago '07        #747
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,684 | Props total: 16230 16230
 shortz said:
you and other folks is fu*kin trippin....walt has always had a ego and pride thing the n*gga is stupid as fu*k. n*gga was never smart....

guess yall forgot he lost out on millions and havng his own company....cause sum dude took his bi*ch he loved....

the same folks who asked him to come work for them again.....who offered to pay for his cancer treatment

n*gga always had a ego pride thing....even when other people knew or atleast thought they could cook his quality of meth....
and most of the problems were his fault too

 SlickJ101 said:
Still. You would think that if anyone went from where Walt started to where he's at (having made millions), you'd a.ssume they learned a few lessons and finally smartened up.

It's not that Walt's a genius, but when you show a character as dumb as Jesse who keeps making these retarded decisions and is still alive, it just makes it that much sillier that Walt's the loose cannon.
most of the decisions that jesse makes stem from walt...
 7 years ago '09        #748
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 shortz said:
you and other folks is fu*kin trippin....walt has always had a ego and pride thing the n*gga is stupid as fu*k. n*gga was never smart....

guess yall forgot he lost out on millions and havng his own company....cause sum dude took his bi*ch he loved....

the same folks who asked him to come work for them again.....who offered to pay for his cancer treatment

n*gga always had a ego pride thing....even when other people knew or atleast thought they could cook his quality of meth....
thats pride not having an ego, he didnt want to take pity money from someone he hated its simple

walt is far from dumb
 7 years ago '06        #749
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,291 | Props total: 11529 11529
 jspek said:
I think Walt opening his mouth was because he was buzzed/drunk too combined with his ego.
this....he was drunk ppl come on jeeez
 7 years ago '08        #750
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 TH35 said:


most of the decisions that jesse makes stem from walt...
lol How?

Like Walt told him to start selling/stealing the meth they were making for Gus? That alone should of been the end of him.
 7 years ago '08        #751
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 Junglist said:
this....he was drunk ppl come on jeeez
No sh*t, we all realize that. Doesn't mean it's an excuse to be a fu*kin moron.
 7 years ago '07        #752
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,684 | Props total: 16230 16230
 SlickJ101 said:
lol How?

Like Walt told him to start selling/stealing the meth they were making for Gus? That alone should of been the end of him.
If it wasn't for Walt, Jesse wouldn't even been fu*king w/ Gus this goes all the way back to when Walt wanted Jesse to fu*k w/ Tucco and all that bullsh*t happened. Almost everything is Walt's fault. Jesse does little stupid sh*t but most of it doesn't end w/ someone dying. Even when he came at Gus for the kid getting k!lled. I mean of course Jesse would probably be dead or in jail if none of the sh*t happened at all but that's hypothetical. Most of the time when Jesse does something out of his own doing its only hurting himself NOT others.


Last edited by TH35; 08-15-2011 at 05:34 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #753
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 TH35 said:
If it wasn't for Walt, Jesse wouldn't even been fu*king w/ Gus this goes all the way back to when Walt wanted Jesse to fu*k w/ Tucco and all that bullsh*t happened. Almost everything is Walt's fault. Jesse does little stupid sh*t but most of it doesn't end w/ someone dying. Even when he came at Gus for the kid getting k!lled. I mean of course Jesse would probably be dead or in jail if none of the sh*t happened at all but that's hypothetical. Most of the time when Jesse does something out of his own doing its only hurting himself NOT others.
Ya and he could also be in jail if he was still doing what he was doing before Walt came along, no? They had just busted his buddy and he got lucky to get away.

I'm just sayin, Jesse goes way out of his way to do sh*t to fu*k himself up. Now that Walt's starting to do that, it's getting too gimicky imo.
 7 years ago '07        #754
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,684 | Props total: 16230 16230
 SlickJ101 said:
Ya and he could also be in jail if he was still doing what he was doing before Walt came along, no? They had just busted his buddy and he got lucky to get away.

I'm just sayin, Jesse goes way out of his way to do sh*t to fu*k himself up. Now that Walt's starting to do that, it's getting too gimicky imo.
I think Walt has always been a smart dumbass (if that makes sense). I hope both survive in the end but I doubt it happens.
 7 years ago '08        #755
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 TH35 said:
I think Walt has always been a smart dumbass (if that makes sense). I hope both survive in the end but I doubt it happens.
You're def right, but it seems like it's just getting way more ridiculous.

I think the possibility of us actually seeing Walt die from cancer in real-time is gettin real small. I don't really see him getting k!lled another way right now either.
 7 years ago '08        #756
V.R. Nabor 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,681 | Props total: 4405 4405
 SlickJ101 said:
Btw, Marie's got a nice little a.ss on her.
trolling idiot
 7 years ago '08        #757
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 V.R. Nabor said:
trolling idiot
I like your chins. :applause:
 7 years ago '09        #758
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,861 | Props total: 9397 9397
 TH35 said:
I mean of course Jesse would probably be dead or in jail if none of the sh*t happened at all but that's hypothetical. Most of the time when Jesse does something out of his own doing its only hurting himself NOT others.
jessie got his friends, locked up, k!lled, beat up, and almost k!lled, jessie's actions always affects others especially walt.........gus wants walt dead and when the time is right he will k!ll walt, is it walt's fault......meh...only because he tried to help jessie out


sh*t jessie's actions caused his girlfriend to die which caused the girlfriends father to be off and unstable at worked that caused a fukkin plane crash.......if jessie left the bi*ch alone and didnt bring meth around her that wouldnt have happened


jessie must go and i'll be happy when that wanna be gangster gets capped, walt is probably gonna end up having to do it
 7 years ago '08        #759
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,610 | Props total: 27868 27868
if they got balls, Walt get murked by Hank at the end of season 5. Crime don't pay.


Last edited by Arson; 08-16-2011 at 08:40 AM..
 08-16-2011, 08:40 AM         #760
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
jessie got his friends, locked up, k!lled, beat up, and almost k!lled, jessie's actions always affects others especially walt.........gus wants walt dead and when the time is right he will k!ll walt, is it walt's fault......meh...only because he tried to help jessie out


sh*t jessie's actions caused his girlfriend to die which caused the girlfriends father to be off and unstable at worked that caused a fukkin plane crash.......if jessie left the bi*ch alone and didnt bring meth around her that wouldnt have happened


jessie must go and i'll be happy when that wanna be gangster gets capped, walt is probably gonna end up having to do it
He aint force that chick to get high, she made the decision...Jesse aint the brightest obviously, but to say he must go?? If anything, in one of the last episodes I could see him getting locked up or k!lled. But NOT by Walt....he obviously has too much of a soft spot for him.

Gus k!lling that cat from the cartel last season is gonna get him clipped, watch.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
#bigbreasttwitter
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1341 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Battlefield V - List of Changes
32 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy