most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #721
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5520 5520
 Doomque said:
This is Gus planting the seed for the biggest "divide and conquer" ever. He knows that Walt chose Jessie over Gale because he can control him and he listens to Walt regardless of his inner demons. Gus also knows what Jessie is going through outside the lab per Mike. You know the old saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Perfect example. Mike wants to go "full measure" on Jessie while Gus..ever the thinker..sees a potential ally given the right motivation. That motivation is not fear. It aint money...he has that coming. So what is it? The one thing that Jessie doesnt have. A sense of purpose. Gus knows that he gives him that and he can own jessie. Just like an earlier poster mentioned...jessie knows the "cook" and it will take him a long time to find another lab rat that can do it like Walt so you give jessie confidence and purpose and then you turn him. Pimping 101. Now next time Walt decides to eliminate the competition...it will be Walt having to k!ll Jessie or vice versa. Now you got some drama folks. Let's see how this plays out.
Basically.

I think they're just covering their a.sses so they can cut Walt loose whenever they need to.

I think at some point they'll reveal that Gus has a mole or two inside the DEA or one of those agencies (maybe Gomez) that's been feeding him info about Hank and Walt. You gotta think he's got people watching that situation really closely.
 6 years ago '08        #722
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
Btw, Marie's got a nice little a.ss on her.
 6 years ago '07        #723
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Reppindaburghh said:
He's not trolling. He's just literally one of the least intelligent people you or I have ever encountered. He won't even respond to either of our statements because he realizes he is not mentally prepared to have an on going discussion with us where he has to actually make sense of his statements. He's a joke on Boxden, a failure to his parents, and a waste of my oxygen. I vote we all just stop acknowledging him.
yea I knew he wasn't trolling. I know he's a Dexter fanboy but what he said just made everything from now irrelevant to me. Same goes to that Lil Dice dude talking about Se7en.
 6 years ago '07        #724
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Doomque said:
This is Gus planting the seed for the biggest "divide and conquer" ever. He knows that Walt chose Jessie over Gale because he can control him and he listens to Walt regardless of his inner demons. Gus also knows what Jessie is going through outside the lab per Mike. You know the old saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Perfect example. Mike wants to go "full measure" on Jessie while Gus..ever the thinker..sees a potential ally given the right motivation. That motivation is not fear. It aint money...he has that coming. So what is it? The one thing that Jessie doesnt have. A sense of purpose. Gus knows that he gives him that and he can own jessie. Just like an earlier poster mentioned...jessie knows the "cook" and it will take him a long time to find another lab rat that can do it like Walt so you give jessie confidence and purpose and then you turn him. Pimping 101. Now next time Walt decides to eliminate the competition...it will be Walt having to k!ll Jessie or vice versa. Now you got some drama folks. Let's see how this plays out.
Exactly, I can't see how that was an average episode.
 6 years ago '06        #725
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
would y'all smash mrs. white?
 6 years ago '09        #726
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1377 1377
hell yeah. I'd smash Marie too. She was looking right in those yellow pants
 6 years ago '07        #727
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
walt's losing his mind. he was talking wreckless at the dinner table. his ego is going to be his downfall.

i can definately see gus attempting to turn walt and jessie against each other like an earlier poster mentioned. its going to be interesting to see how that plays out.
 6 years ago '05        #728
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 meepos said:
i really miss the thing they would do in the first 3 seasons when they would show something in the beginning that would tie in to something at the end of an episode. i thought they did it last night with walt driving like a mad man. but no.
I thought the same exact thing last night.
 6 years ago '04        #729
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
amc is having issues with some of their television shows plus vince gilligan is not happy with amc right now... so he may not be giving 100 percent to this season.. On to subject at hand walter iz crumbling like a cookie mentally.. jessie is mad calm this season for first time ever... mrs. white would get smash she been looking rite lately.. gus and walt definitely not on same page no more.. its bout to get crazzzzzy...

Last edited by ant30ant33; 08-15-2011 at 03:20 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #730
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Reppindaburghh said:
I thought the same exact thing last night.
 6 years ago '08        #731
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
They're really losin me with Walt's storyline.

If it turns out that Walt's downfall is him being stupid and having an ego, then they really fu*ked up a great story.
 6 years ago '04        #732
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
 SlickJ101 said:
They're really losin me with Walt's storyline.

If it turns out that Walt's downfall is him being stupid and having an ego, then they really fu*ked up a great story.
great point.. its dumb if u ask me.. a mastermind walt all of sudden becomes dumb at the end of the shows last episodes... vince gilligan has lost his mind... i need 2 see that smart walter white
 6 years ago '08        #733
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ant30ant33 said:
great point.. its dumb if u ask me.. a mastermind walt all of sudden becomes dumb at the end of the shows last episodes... vince gilligan has lost his mind... i need 2 see that smart walter white
Yup. Just a really stupid direction to take the show in.

The show was interesting bc Walt was the anti of every other gangster or player. Now, you're gonna have his downfall be the same tired-ass story about him getting too big of an ego?

Come on.
 6 years ago '06        #734
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 1048 1048
Aye what was that spanish song that was playing half-way through the episode? That bi*ch was k!lling that flow.
 6 years ago '07        #735
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
this season has been pretty bad...i know i'm going to ripped to shreds for saying that sh*t but come at me f*ggots
 6 years ago '08        #736
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
^^^ Always lookin for attention.

This season hasn't been awful in general, but certain characters have been.

I like what they're doin w/Jesse, Mike, Saul, Gus, and that whole crowd, but Walt, Hank and their families are just k!llin the show's momentum.
 6 years ago '07        #737
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
^^^ Always lookin for attention.
see what i mean...what the fu*k is up with boxden whenever you don't praise a show or certain album or anything you are being a "hater"?

i say the season has been bad so far and i'm looking for attention?..maybe i'm just voicing my opinion..sorry if it doesn't matches yours
 6 years ago '08        #738
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
see what i mean...what the fu*k is up with boxden whenever you don't praise a show or certain album or anything you are being a "hater"?

i say the season has been bad so far and i'm looking for attention?..maybe i'm just voicing my opinion..sorry if it doesn't matches yours
You looking for attention and someone saying the show sucks are two different subjects.

I don't give a sh*t if you don't like it, it's your opinion. But, when you voice your opinion like a bi*ch, you're gonna be talked to like you're one.

I completely understand if people think this season sucks. I def agree that a lot of it has. They seem like they're really dragging it out to be overly-dramatic.
 6 years ago '07        #739
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
You looking for attention and someone saying the show sucks are two different subjects.

I don't give a sh*t if you don't like it, it's your opinion. But, when you voice your opinion like a bi*ch, you're gonna be talked to like you're one.

I completely understand if people think this season sucks. I def agree that a lot of it has. They seem like they're really dragging it out to be overly-dramatic.
are you fu*king kidding me?...my post was as blunt as can be..what part was voicing my opinion like a bi*ch?..the part where i said f*ggots like you could come at me with stupid a.ss sh*t like your doing?
 6 years ago '08        #740
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
Don't be cluttering up this thread w/bullsh*t.

While I was disrespecting you, at least I was mentioning why I think the show is getting weak compared to you just crying.

Now stop whining if all you're gonna say is the show sucks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy