Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #701
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Arson said:
fu*k stretching this series into 2013 for ratings. End it next year and be done with it.
For real, I don't want any other network bullsh*t popping up and somehow they end up not having the last 8 episodes air.
 6 years ago '07        #702
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
i agree this season kind of a yawn fest..and i keep saying after every episode..thiss gonna start to get crazyyy..then the beginning of the episode the problem is solved then more boring moments..i mean its still good..i still love it..but they need to pick sh*t up. and it doesnt have to be crazy murders and k!llings. just more then..*walt staring off into space for 45 minutes of the episode* jesse "doing the same" and mike "doing the same"

lol i didnt realize it till i typed it but they are all doing the same thing..barley speaking..all of them
This seasons been good its all building up. People were saying the beginning of last season. Nothing has been boring to me, if you feel that way that's tough.
 6 years ago '04        #703
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,582 | Props total: 5283 5283
dea getting closer and closer step by step. sh*tt.
 6 years ago '09        #704
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I just got done watching this. I decided to watch the UFC event over this because I knew this episode would be uploaded within 30 minutes of it airing and I was right.

This was a really good episode, not a filler by any means. They definitely started planting their seeds this episode for some deep sh*t to happen on later this season. For example Gus and Mike decided to SET JESSE UP WITH A FAKE ROBBERY to see how he would do, and he did well. Now Jesse is taking on more responsibilities and I can only a.ssume him and Walt will grow apart as Jesse will be more informed about the business side of things and Walt will be left out as just the boring ol' cooker.

Then you got Walt opening his mouth and basically convincing Hank that Gal wasn't the guy behind the blue meth so now Hank is back double looking over things which again, can only lead me to a.ssume that later down the road he's gonna catch on to Walt.

My last post in this thread was from last week and I said

Zaosyn said:
Damn.. this episode is how every BB episode should be like. The writers definitely learning off of Dexter at this point if they keep it up.
And I'm convinced they really are learning off of Dexter. These past 2 episodes have been just like Dexter, to an exact. I'm not complaining, I'm happy. This is how Breaking Bad should be. I haven't had a chance to watch the preview for next week episode but I'm pretty sure if they keep on being the "poor mans Dexter" it's gonna be damn good like tonight was.

I really don't want Jesse to get too involved into the business side of things. it will no doubt corrupt his dumb a.ss. I sincerely think Walt is gonna end up k!lling Gus this season. Remember in the first episode where Jesse told Walt that "if they can't k!ll us, they will make us wish we were dead". I think that's what Gus is slowly gonna start doing to Walt by having Jesse be more apart of day-to-day operations and start caring alot less about Walt.
 6 years ago '07        #705
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
And I'm convinced they really are learning off of Dexter. These past 2 episodes have been just like Dexter, to an exact. I'm not complaining, I'm happy. This is how Breaking Bad should be. I haven't had a chance to watch the preview for next week episode but I'm pretty sure if they keep on being the "poor mans Dexter" it's gonna be damn good like tonight was.
are you trolling? seriously, why are both being compared at all? Besides being dramas they're nothing a like.
 08-15-2011, 01:39 AM         #706
Andhily  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My DVR cut off with them eating dinner and Walt saying "Genius, not so much" can anybody tell me what happened after that?
 6 years ago '06        #707
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
n*gga probably gets his rocks off to mentioning dexter in every post.

Lol at jessie all calm acting like him and mike boys now
 6 years ago '05        #708
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
What if the plan is to give Jesse more responsibility and basically make him like Gus and the rest of the crew to the point where he would turn on Walt. Jesse knows the recipe and how to cook the Meth. :hmm:
 6 years ago '05        #709
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 meepos said:
and this is how shows lose their steam. they should end this sh*t after this season with walt goin out with a headshot from Hank while Gary Jules Mad World plays in the background. leaving everything a mystery and his family with money.
 6 years ago '05        #710
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 TH35 said:
are you trolling? seriously, why are both being compared at all? Besides being dramas they're nothing a like.
He's not trolling. He's just literally one of the least intelligent people you or I have ever encountered. He won't even respond to either of our statements because he realizes he is not mentally prepared to have an on going discussion with us where he has to actually make sense of his statements. He's a joke on Boxden, a failure to his parents, and a waste of my oxygen. I vote we all just stop acknowledging him.
 6 years ago '04        #711
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,626 | Props total: 1560 1560
anyone else waiting for when walt will start coughing n then look at his hand and see blood. i thought it was gonna happen this episode when he was getting tired....in the lab

i already know how the show will end......jesse will get caught up...and looking at life in prison.....walt will be in bed dying from cancer in the hospital with all his family....cops will be coming to arrest him and hank will delay the sh*t.....they all give there goodbyes and i loves u...hank thanks walt for saving his life.....not just because of the money he spent....

but because it was him who got him back into the case...made him work hard to walk again...make him have a reason to live again....which resulted in fixing his marriage....theyll have a baby and call him walt the end
 6 years ago '04        #712
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
WALTER

Huge turning point in the SERIES tonight and people claim it's boring this show builds on itself and gets better every week .. If its becoming boring to you NOW then you've never really understood what makes this show so good..
 6 years ago '07        #713
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20044 20044
 Zaosyn said:
I just got done watching this. I decided to watch the UFC event over this because I knew this episode would be uploaded within 30 minutes of it airing and I was right.

This was a really good episode, not a filler by any means. They definitely started planting their seeds this episode for some deep sh*t to happen on later this season. For example Gus and Mike decided to SET JESSE UP WITH A FAKE ROBBERY to see how he would do, and he did well. Now Jesse is taking on more responsibilities and I can only a.ssume him and Walt will grow apart as Jesse will be more informed about the business side of things and Walt will be left out as just the boring ol' cooker.

Then you got Walt opening his mouth and basically convincing Hank that Gal wasn't the guy behind the blue meth so now Hank is back double looking over things which again, can only lead me to a.ssume that later down the road he's gonna catch on to Walt.

My last post in this thread was from last week and I said

I really don't want Jesse to get too involved into the business side of things. it will no doubt corrupt his dumb a.ss. I sincerely think Walt is gonna end up k!lling Gus this season. Remember in the first episode where Jesse told Walt that "if they can't k!ll us, they will make us wish we were dead". I think that's what Gus is slowly gonna start doing to Walt by having Jesse be more apart of day-to-day operations and start caring alot less about Walt.
you really think they set up a robbery to see how he would react? they knew how he would react. They are trying to buy his confidence, making him feel safe. I HIGHLY doubt they would bring dude into the fold. You see how he lives? WAAAAY to risky for him to risk employing his dumbass even more than he already is forced to do lol.
 08-15-2011, 05:52 AM         #714
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
and this is how shows lose their steam. they should end this sh*t after this season with walt goin out with a headshot from Hank while Gary Jules Mad World plays in the background. leaving everything a mystery and his family with money.
original plan was for 5. they're on schedule.
 6 years ago '05        #715
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
pretty average episode.....hopefully things start to pick up soon
 6 years ago '05        #716
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i really miss the thing they would do in the first 3 seasons when they would show something in the beginning that would tie in to something at the end of an episode. i thought they did it last night with walt driving like a mad man. but no.
 6 years ago '05        #717
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Reppindaburghh said:
He's not trolling. He's just literally one of the least intelligent people you or I have ever encountered. He won't even respond to either of our statements because he realizes he is not mentally prepared to have an on going discussion with us where he has to actually make sense of his statements. He's a joke on Boxden, a failure to his parents, and a waste of my oxygen. I vote we all just stop acknowledging him.
 6 years ago '05        #718
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 376 376
This is Gus planting the seed for the biggest "divide and conquer" ever. He knows that Walt chose Jessie over Gale because he can control him and he listens to Walt regardless of his inner demons. Gus also knows what Jessie is going through outside the lab per Mike. You know the old saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Perfect example. Mike wants to go "full measure" on Jessie while Gus..ever the thinker..sees a potential ally given the right motivation. That motivation is not fear. It aint money...he has that coming. So what is it? The one thing that Jessie doesnt have. A sense of purpose. Gus knows that he gives him that and he can own jessie. Just like an earlier poster mentioned...jessie knows the "cook" and it will take him a long time to find another lab rat that can do it like Walt so you give jessie confidence and purpose and then you turn him. Pimping 101. Now next time Walt decides to eliminate the competition...it will be Walt having to k!ll Jessie or vice versa. Now you got some drama folks. Let's see how this plays out.
 6 years ago '05        #719
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Doomque said:
This is Gus planting the seed for the biggest "divide and conquer" ever. He knows that Walt chose Jessie over Gale because he can control him and he listens to Walt regardless of his inner demons. Gus also knows what Jessie is going through outside the lab per Mike. You know the old saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Perfect example. Mike wants to go "full measure" on Jessie while Gus..ever the thinker..sees a potential ally given the right motivation. That motivation is not fear. It aint money...he has that coming. So what is it? The one thing that Jessie doesnt have. A sense of purpose. Gus knows that he gives him that and he can own jessie. Just like an earlier poster mentioned...jessie knows the "cook" and it will take him a long time to find another lab rat that can do it like Walt so you give jessie confidence and purpose and then you turn him. Pimping 101. Now next time Walt decides to eliminate the competition...it will be Walt having to k!ll Jessie or vice versa. Now you got some drama folks. Let's see how this plays out.
 6 years ago '05        #720
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Doomque said:
well thought out, jessie and walt's relationship will definitely be tested
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy