Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #541
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5546 5546
 Bigd!ckMonster said:
Since Walt is trying to k!ll Gus why dont he just go to los pollas and murk him there
They don't know where he is.

Remember Mike told Walt he'd never see Gus again?
 6 years ago '05        #542
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 SlickJ101 said:
Got a feeling that they either bugged or planted something in Walt's appartment when Saul's bodyguard came in to take a sh*t.
i think you are right. that scene kinda seemed like it had no point, unless it was only for mild laughs. but yeah, i think some sh*t went down up there (no pun intended )
 6 years ago '05        #543
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 jesusplay said:
my thoughts exactly.

the climax of the horribleness is when walt tells mike they can k!ll gus

and before when walt buys a gun then trys to pull it out when he thought gus was coming in the shop and when he walks up to gus' house

and skyler's dumb a.ss
just for clarification...this wasnt last nights episode, this is last weeks
 6 years ago '05        #544
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
 jesusplay said:
my thoughts exactly.

the climax of the horribleness is when walt tells mike they can k!ll gus

and before when walt buys a gun then trys to pull it out when he thought gus was coming in the shop and when he walks up to gus' house

and skyler's dumb a.ss
You're an episode behind.
 6 years ago '04        #545
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
The scenes at Jesse’s place were very disturbing. But I am slowly losing patience with him and feel like he needs to turn his sh*t around or risk jeopardizing everything him and Walt have done up into this point.

Hank is going to give those lab notes a very thorough reading and I expect he is going to connect his blue meth to this “super lab” in the desert.

I am still a little confused with the entire purchase of the car wash and the explanation for how Walt came into all this money. For example, Skylar and Walt are celebrating their business acquisition but Skylar flips sh*t when she realizes Walt just bought a $320 bottle of booze. Didn’t they just spend $800K on a car wash? I don’t get her deal.

And why hasn’t the Cartel retaliated for what Gus did?
 6 years ago '08        #546
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 matelyan said:
The scenes at Jesse’s place were very disturbing. But I am slowly losing patience with him and feel like he needs to turn his sh*t around or risk jeopardizing everything him and Walt have done up into this point.

Hank is going to give those lab notes a very thorough reading and I expect he is going to connect his blue meth to this “super lab” in the desert.

I am still a little confused with the entire purchase of the car wash and the explanation for how Walt came into all this money. For example, Skylar and Walt are celebrating their business acquisition but Skylar flips sh*t when she realizes Walt just bought a $320 bottle of booze. Didn’t they just spend $800K on a car wash? I don’t get her deal.

They wiped most of that Cartel out.

Jesse's character is really bringing the show down. I get what they were going for originally with him always needing a party to keep his mind off Gale, but it's just getting silly now.
 6 years ago '08        #547
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
And Skylar is just an idiot. I think they do that on purpose to show she really doesn't know wtf she's talking about.

Like how she said all that sh*t on Walt's voicemail but flips the sh*t over the champagne.
 6 years ago '04        #548
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
And Skylar is just an idiot. I think they do that on purpose to show she really doesn't know wtf she's talking about.

Like how she said all that sh*t on Walt's voicemail but flips the sh*t over the champagne.
I have a strange feeling that Skylar is going to put their entire operation in jeopardy with her carelessness and the way she is making every single detail so critical. I think that will eventually be her demise.

Jesse was becoming my favorite character. Especially his speech at the end of episode 1 at Denny's. But ever since then he has slowly been degrading himself to fiender status. He is going to get both him and Walt k!lled. And I hate to sound like a d!ck, but Walt shouldn't bail his a.ss out anymore. Jesse is now a cancer to their team.
 6 years ago '07        #549
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
They're just building the story up, it's definitely going to get better.

I thought season 2 was pretty slow also but the second half of it was great.

It's not that bad of an episode though, they're just getting into more detail about each character.

Skyler being anal, Marie dealing with her issues. I think Hank is about to read what I think is going to motivate him to get him out of his depression.

I didn't get the whole not being able to afford the 300 dollar champagne but being able to afford an 800 thousand dollar Car Wash also. But in the preview for next week it seems like they were discussing a way to come up with a story for it, so I guess we'll see.

I just think with Skyler wanting the Car Wash so badly and thinking that story may be so believable, I have a feeling its going to turn around and fu*k Walt over.

And with there being cameras now, Gus has the upper hand against Walt now. He can just find out how to cook himself.

Again, I don't really think the episode was that bad, they're just building the story up which is about to make it way more interesting.
 6 years ago '08        #550
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
That's another thing, could Marie be any more worthless as a character?

I do not give one tenth of a fu*k what this stupid clepto bi*ch does from episode to episode.
 6 years ago '11        #551
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 12702 12702
so in the junkyard Heisenberg haggles a deal w Tuco:nuts: worth big dollars and puts his and jesse's life on the line and doesnt break a sweat.....:agreement6:

...then last night he flips out:ahh: when Skylar dare tell the carwash dude her price had lowered because he was rude to her.:angry14:

my god he acted like she just sh*t a penguin.
C'mon son, be a little more loyal to your characters.
 6 years ago '09        #552
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 StateProperty88 said:
you put gus instead of gale in your post by accident then
yeah...i do that from time to time by mistake
 08-01-2011, 02:21 PM         #553
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marie/Jesse's scenes were a lot of fu*king filler time. 2 slow a.ss episodes in a row.

Hope this sh*t starts to pick up next week.
 6 years ago '09        #554
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 matelyan said:

my xact thought, i know gus fukked alot of them up but still......gus is one dude, if he shot up dudes from different cartels then im surprised none of their sons/associates/ underbosses havent sent someone to atleast attempt to fukk gus up

but i think that will happen later in the season....i hope...i want to see if Gus has a crew of shooters, you really dont get to see his hired guns like that but if he's such a big distrubtor he has to have a small army of dudes ready to k!ll for him
 6 years ago '04        #555
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
my xact thought, i know gus fukked alot of them up but still......gus is one dude, if he shot up dudes from different cartels then im surprised none of their sons/associates/ underbosses havent sent someone to atleast attempt to fukk gus up

but i think that will happen later in the season....i hope...i want to see if Gus has a crew of shooters, you really dont get to see his hired guns like that but if he's such a big distrubtor he has to have a small army of dudes ready to k!ll for him
I never thought of that. Gus has to have a small army to protect his a.ssets. It can't just be him, Mike and that new guy.
 6 years ago '05        #556
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
 S.TEX said:
Marie/Jesse's scenes were a lot of fu*king filler time. 2 slow a.ss episodes in a row.

Hope this sh*t starts to pick up next week.
Jessie's scenes were far from filler time. He's the second most important character on the show, and they are showing him spiraling back out of control.

Marie's scenes were pretty pointless, though. I mean I get it, but literally nobody that watches the show cares about that arc of the story. Not one person that I know.
 6 years ago '05        #557
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
no one mentioned Bill Burr as the ordinance guy! dude is mad funny.
 6 years ago '09        #558
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
all i nose is saul is not to be trusted.....he will try to rip off walt

marie is mad annoying @ the ugly faces she makes
 08-01-2011, 04:10 PM         #559
lightysilo18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I enjoyed this episode. But i f*cking hate any scene that has to do with Marie. Unfortunately half of this episode had her pointless scenes in it. However, i cant wait to what next weeks episode is gonna be like, hopefully its when it starts to pick up
 6 years ago '11        #560
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 12702 12702
 Sticks said:
There's a difference between walt and heisenberg
..so he's like Superman?? he takes off his lid and becomes feckless and a whiny bi*ch??

..in the beginning HE wouldve been the one lecturing Jesse about the 356$ bottle. seems they are just going to absurd lengths to strengthen Skylars character for future use.
i wish theyd have picked the crip son instead, he doesnt give a crap about anyones feelings.

small irritant in an otherwise great show.
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by wwnuts; 08-01-2011 at 05:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago