most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2011, 06:46 PM         #461
KillaHOe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesse is all fu*ked in the head after k!lling Gale and then seeing Victor get his throat slit...

season is going to be very interesting cant wait...
 6 years ago '06        #462
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
In an update to his review, Alan Sepinwall wrote:

"There's been so much debate in the comments about who called Walt - Gus or Mike - that I went and asked Vince Gilligan. I don't view his answer as any kind of spoiler (as it's info from an episode that's already aired), but in case you do, don't read the next short paragraph:

So as it turns out, it wasn't Mike. And it wasn't Gus. It was, instead, the new third man in the operation, Tyrus (played by Ray Campbell), whom we saw earlier weighing the batch. And that explains why no one could agree on whether it was Esposito's voice or Banks's voice, I suppose."

DONE!
 6 years ago '06        #463
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1048 1048
damn he just shut sh*t down ^^^^^
 6 years ago '08        #464
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
we were all wrong..thats so funny though..cuz on this site everyone always thinks they are right..

1 guy had it right tho some where up there ^^^
 6 years ago '06        #465
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
well the new guy sounds alot like gus and is black..so the people who said gus were alot closer than those who said mike

coolio said:
but let's just say it wasnt Gus (which it was), the only other option would be the new guy..0% chance it's Mike based on the voice

sonof504 said:

It's Mike..
 DesertEagle said:
It's Mike.

[spoiler - click to view]

Reppindaburghh said:
at the debate raging about who was the person who called Walt. It was clearly Mike, that should never have been a question in here.

Yeah, Gus is just gonna realize Walt is about to murder him so he's gonna call Walt and tell him to go home and then act like it never happened.

Walt would have left town permanently if that was Gus that called him.

If it was the new guy, he would have told Gus and Walt would have been dead.

The only person that has respect for Walt that would tell him to go home and then act like it never happened is Mike. That is a pretty simple concept.
 WasabiTuna said:
"Late that night, Walt approaches Gus's house, gun in hand, but loses his nerve when Mike calls telling him to "Go home, Walter." His every move is being watched."

from the amc website....

seeing how if it was gus he would already know walt was trying to k!ll him before hand so again it doesn't really matter who it was. all it was showing was walts in the game with some professionals and if he wants to start something hes going to have to come with something better then what he was trying to do.
 FappingFapstar said:
THIS SHOULD END IT.......PPL R MAD RETARDED
 Reppindaburghh said:
I could pull up several reviews right now saying it was Mike. You just quoted a random source, didn't post where you got it from, and laid it out there like it was a fact.

It was Mike on the phone. Not Gus. This has been established and I really don't know how anyone can possibly disagree with it at this point.

Like I said previously, I'm sure Gus, a cold blooded psychopathic k!ller, is going to look out his front window, see Walt walking up to his house, calmly call him on the phone and tell him to go home, and then pretend it never happened. Mike would have got the call to be waiting outside of Walts apartment literally 20 seconds after Gus called Walt, if in fact Gus called Walt.

Now can we please move on from this completely outlandish argument about who was the person who called Walt.
 Reppindaburghh said:
Oh, word. The AMC website is wrong and you're correct.

DesertEagle said:
Still arguing about who was on the phone? It's Mike. Move on.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by coolio; 07-27-2011 at 01:34 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #466
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Finally caught up to the last episode (watched the first 3 seasons for 2 weeks straight and caught both season 4 episodes last night)

Best show i've watched since the Wire...Jesse is so fu*ked at this point I don't know where the hell they're gonna go with his character, wouldn't be surprised if he offs himself before this is all over

[video - click to view]

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 07-27-2011 at 05:56 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #467
solz_23 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 63 63
didnt they say gus's brother is gonna b in season 4?? mayb thats him??
 6 years ago '04        #468
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Interesting podcast interviews they have as well.....

6 years ago '05        #469
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 6 years ago '04        #470
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 3927 3927
damn just watched both episodes last night thank god i can finally come up into this thread again.

a lot of my uncertanties have been answered.. i did think it was gus on the phone calling walt but i agree it was mike.
 6 years ago '06        #471
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
of course it was mike on the phone.. he was tailing walt
 6 years ago '06        #472
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 jumpman2304 said:
damn just watched both episodes last night thank god i can finally come up into this thread again.

a lot of my uncertanties have been answered.. i did think it was gus on the phone calling walt but i agree it was mike.
 hooligun said:
of course it was mike on the phone.. he was tailing walt

good god

thinking it was Mike to begin with was embarrassing enough, but still thinking it was him even after the creator of the show said it wasnt, is even worse
 6 years ago '09        #473
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
did mike k!ll gus??? mike had wet blood on his hands, victor's blood would have dried up by now

and lol@ mike beating on walt...i thought they were gonna form a secret alliance but i think mike was made when walt said "me and you are the same, we're in the same boat"

im sure mike looks at walt as a pus*y and a fukk up lol

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 07-28-2011 at 03:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #474
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23370 23370
 Jacc Blacc said:
did mike k!ll gus??? mike had wet blood on his hands, victor's blood would have dried up by now
you think the first thing mike would do after k!lling the biggest dealer in a 4 state radius is have a drink in a bar?
 6 years ago '09        #475
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Arson said:
you think the first thing mike would do after k!lling the biggest dealer in a 4 state radius is have a drink in a bar?
man its fukkin mike

gus ordered him last season to fukk up those chinks in that warehouse and he did that sh*t right after spending the day with his granddaughter...he dropped her off and then went straight there and fukked them dudes up, he operates weird like that

mike doesnt think and or act like me and you..........and the question remains......who's blood was on mikes hand

it cant be victors because 2 or 3 days later victors blood would be dry, the blood on mike's hand was wet

im still waiting for those Mexican cartel dudes to come back at gus since he had a bunch of them shot up last season
 6 years ago '05        #476
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
also pretty funny and i havent heard anyone bring it up but in this last episode when there at jessies partying and they wake up and jessie leaves of some sh*t but before they pan to the next scene they show what looks exactly like walt wake up on jessie floor next to all the druggies. he is wearing a wig or some sh*t but i rewinded it and was like wtf is walts twin brother doin at jesses?....anyone else notice that sh*t?
 6 years ago '07        #477
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 coolio said:
good god

thinking it was Mike to begin with was embarrassing enough, but still thinking it was him even after the creator of the show said it wasnt, is even worse
Bragging about being "less wrong" is worse then anything else. Let it go man.
 07-28-2011, 07:02 PM         #478
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesse is going to die
 6 years ago '07        #479
silverhaze 1 heat pts
space
space
$314 | Props total: 7 7
 Salazar10033 said:
also pretty funny and i havent heard anyone bring it up but in this last episode when there at jessies partying and they wake up and jessie leaves of some sh*t but before they pan to the next scene they show what looks exactly like walt wake up on jessie floor next to all the druggies. he is wearing a wig or some sh*t but i rewinded it and was like wtf is walts twin brother doin at jesses?....anyone else notice that sh*t?
lmao i noticed that too man, i was like wtf is walt doing there
 6 years ago '09        #480
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Salazar10033 said:

i noticed that sh*t, rewinded my tivo

anyone else realize the dude that owned the carwash shaved his unibrow lmfao....i rember back when walt was working for him he said "fukk your eyebrows'
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chevy has once again fu-ked up the Camaro.. Is it time to discontinue ..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
185 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy