Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #441
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
 Zaosyn said:
Why do yall keep bringing up Gale's lab notes? They were found in episode 1 at the end when the cops were going through his house. What part in episode 2 did Hank get ahold of them? I never saw that. All I saw was him ordering rocks online at 2am and receiving them and bi*ching at his wife to check for damaged boxes

I don't see how yall catch this miniscule sh*t, unless you're just a.ssuming.
WHAT A f*ggot stay the fu*k away from this thread mother fu*ker u lil bi*ch
 6 years ago '06        #442
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
hank will k!ll gus in the season finale... bet.
 6 years ago '05        #443
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Zaosyn said:
Why do yall keep bringing up Gale's lab notes? They were found in episode 1 at the end when the cops were going through his house. What part in episode 2 did Hank get ahold of them? I never saw that. All I saw was him ordering rocks online at 2am and receiving them and bi*ching at his wife to check for damaged boxes

I don't see how yall catch this miniscule sh*t, unless you're just a.ssuming.
all they doing is talking about what they saw for the previews of next weeks episode...looks like you need to relax homie. woo-saa
 6 years ago '07        #444
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
 mobsta said:
WHAT A f*ggot stay the fu*k away from this thread mother fu*ker u lil bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #445
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 AutoMADic said:
is walter even a good f!ghter
nope....but walter with a gat or car.....just like how he did those mexicans
 6 years ago '06        #446
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
person on the phone was Gus..sounded just like him and nothing like Mike
 6 years ago '09        #447
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 7209 7209
It was mike but who really gives a fu*k it doesn't matter anyway.
 6 years ago '08        #448
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
my girl swears she seen gus in the next episode preview so i guess that would mean mike didnt k!ll gus
 6 years ago '06        #449
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WasabiTuna said:
It was mike but who really gives a fu*k it doesn't matter anyway.

seeing as it was Gus, it will have an impact since he now knows walt is probably trying to k!ll him


Walt parks his car. He is down the street from Gus' house. Walt dons the Heisenberg hat and steps out of the car. He walks toward the house but soon gets a phone call. Gus is on the line: "Go home Walter," he says. The next day, several shipments of minerals come for Hank. Marie gets the delivery guy to wheel them into the living room. Hank asks Marie to check for damage, but there are a lot of boxes and she doesn't want to it. Hank asks Marie again more nicely.

i dont even see how people can mistake it for being mike or even the new guy


Last edited by coolio; 07-26-2011 at 10:33 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #450
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 7209 7209
 coolio said:
seeing as it was Gus, it will have an impact since he now knows walt is probably trying to k!ll him





i dont even see how people can mistake it for being mike or even the new guy

"Late that night, Walt approaches Gus's house, gun in hand, but loses his nerve when Mike calls telling him to "Go home, Walter." His every move is being watched."

from the amc website....



seeing how if it was gus he would already know walt was trying to k!ll him before hand so again it doesn't really matter who it was. all it was showing was walts in the game with some professionals and if he wants to start something hes going to have to come with something better then what he was trying to do.


Last edited by WasabiTuna; 07-26-2011 at 11:00 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #451
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 WasabiTuna said:
"Late that night, Walt approaches Gus's house, gun in hand, but loses his nerve when Mike calls telling him to "Go home, Walter." His every move is being watched."

from the amc website....



seeing how if it was gus he would already know walt was trying to k!ll him before hand so again it doesn't really matter who it was. all it was showing was walts in the game with some professionals and if he wants to start something hes going to have to come with something better then what he was trying to do.
THIS SHOULD END IT.......PPL R MAD RETARDED
 6 years ago '06        #452
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WasabiTuna said:
"Late that night, Walt approaches Gus's house, gun in hand, but loses his nerve when Mike calls telling him to "Go home, Walter." His every move is being watched."

from the amc website....



seeing how if it was gus he would already know walt was trying to k!ll him before hand so again it doesn't really matter who it was. all it was showing was walts in the game with some professionals and if he wants to start something hes going to have to come with something better then what he was trying to do.


nope..it's as simple as listening to it again..it sounds nothing like mike

voice and everything sounds exactly like gus
 6 years ago '05        #453
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 coolio said:
seeing as it was Gus, it will have an impact since he now knows walt is probably trying to k!ll him





i dont even see how people can mistake it for being mike or even the new guy
I could pull up several reviews right now saying it was Mike. You just quoted a random source, didn't post where you got it from, and laid it out there like it was a fact.

It was Mike on the phone. Not Gus. This has been established and I really don't know how anyone can possibly disagree with it at this point.

Like I said previously, I'm sure Gus, a cold blooded psychopathic k!ller, is going to look out his front window, see Walt walking up to his house, calmly call him on the phone and tell him to go home, and then pretend it never happened. Mike would have got the call to be waiting outside of Walts apartment literally 20 seconds after Gus called Walt, if in fact Gus called Walt.

Now can we please move on from this completely outlandish argument about who was the person who called Walt.
 6 years ago '05        #454
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 coolio said:
nope..it's as simple as listening to it again..it sounds nothing like mike

voice and everything sounds exactly like gus
Oh, word. The AMC website is wrong and you're correct.

 6 years ago '04        #455
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
Anyone else think that it's a big deal that Walt didn't tell Jesse his plan to k!ll Gus?

And do you think the new cooking policy of second shipment weigh-ins is due to Gus suspecting Jesse of skimming some product off the top?
 6 years ago '09        #456
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
Still arguing about who was on the phone? It's Mike. Move on.
 6 years ago '07        #457
0812 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
when i replay that part... it sounds just like Gus.. just like Gus, nothing like Mike. fukk an AMC website.
 6 years ago '06        #458
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Reppindaburghh said:
I could pull up several reviews right now saying it was Mike. You just quoted a random source, didn't post where you got it from, and laid it out there like it was a fact.

It was Mike on the phone. Not Gus. This has been established and I really don't know how anyone can possibly disagree with it at this point.

Like I said previously, I'm sure Gus, a cold blooded psychopathic k!ller, is going to look out his front window, see Walt walking up to his house, calmly call him on the phone and tell him to go home, and then pretend it never happened. Mike would have got the call to be waiting outside of Walts apartment literally 20 seconds after Gus called Walt, if in fact Gus called Walt.

Now can we please move on from this completely outlandish argument about who was the person who called Walt.


source was


but anyways voice sounds nothing like Mike...like i said, all u have to do is download the episode and listen again..infact, listen to it with headphones just to make sure u dont make the mistake of thinking its mike again




 Reppindaburghh said:
Oh, word. The AMC website is wrong and you're correct.


word i forgot the synopsis for the episodes on the AMC website were written by Vince Gilligan


but let's just say it wasnt Gus (which it was), the only other option would be the new guy..0% chance it's Mike based on the voice
 6 years ago '09        #459
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
ok, do you guys really think its going to matter to the plot for the rest of the season whether it was mike or gus?
 6 years ago '08        #460
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
It was the new guy not mike or gus

and I still hate Skylar


Last edited by Arson; 07-26-2011 at 05:18 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy