Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #421
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 DesertEagle said:
Was it me or was Skylar a real bi*ch this episode?
Well I think she was on point to a certain extent presenting numbers to ol dude but past history fu*ked that up. She did fu*k up talkin over the phone like that. Women be doing that unsafe sh*t like that sometimes and get made when you correct them.
 6 years ago '05        #422
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 DesertEagle said:
Was it me or was Skylar a real bi*ch every single episode since the show started?
fixed
 6 years ago '04        #423
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
 meepos said:
fixed
 6 years ago '05        #424
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
two questions

what was on that piece of paper that Mike looked at in the bar the first time he was there....he looked at something before he saw the blood on his jacket

also anyone think hank is up to something gettin all those blue gemstones/crystals....like hes tryin to pretend to have the blue meth that walt makes for some scheme he has up his sleeve
 6 years ago '05        #425
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,465 | Props total: 7110 7110
 dionedre3000 said:
Well I think she was on point to a certain extent presenting numbers to ol dude but past history fu*ked that up. She did fu*k up talkin over the phone like that. Women be doing that unsafe sh*t like that sometimes and get made when you correct them.
I can't stand Skyler.

Good little write-up on why she is was an idiot yet again in this episode,

I was wondering what in the world made Skyler so confident that this man would wish to sell at all, to anyone. Why didn't she pick a business that was at least for sale? Because her generous 50k offer was funny, not fair for someone not even looking to sell. I'm sure it's hard work, but it's the guy's livelihood an offer that constitutes, at best, two years worth of income to him with a "generous" 50k thrown in? I thought Skyler was going to be better at this than that. Unless someone is actively looking to sell, that's a pretty slim temptation in the long run. He's got a business that at least turns a profit, he's supposed to sell it because Skyler put together an accurate spreadsheet?

That really bothered me and I know it's nitpicky, but if we're supposed to think Skler is suited to this business, it's not working for me. That would be like someone showing up at my door and informing me that they wanted to buy my house, whipping out a folder and telling me about its worth and then adding some a sum that represents less than a 10% incentive of added value. If there isn't a For Sale sign in my front yard, then dream on, tall blond lady. Collecting accurate data doesn't provide actual incentive to sell.

Have I missed something, is the car wash supposed to be for sale? Because otherwise, that's just laughable.
From another forum.
 6 years ago '04        #426
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Salazar10033 said:
two questions

what was on that piece of paper that Mike looked at in the bar the first time he was there....he looked at something before he saw the blood on his jacket

also anyone think hank is up to something gettin all those blue gemstones/crystals....like hes tryin to pretend to have the blue meth that walt makes for some scheme he has up his sleeve
I'm thinking the paper might of been something that reminded Mike of Victor. Since then they showed the dried blood. Like maybe a receipt when they went out once, or even a note or scribble Victor just put on paper that Mike saved.

And as far as Hank and those crystals, I think he is seriously under the impression that having them near or around him will help his chances of walking. But with the discovery of Gale's notebook, I think he is going to give this new hobby a rest and get serious and try to crack the case, or tie it into the Blue Meth he's been on the trail for so long.
 6 years ago '07        #427
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
 akademiks said:
I just watched the episode again and I'm positive that
[spoiler - click to view]

nevermind...
 6 years ago '07        #428
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,342 | Props total: 385 385
good episode. jesse's a complete mess. it's clear he's emotionally unstable which will probably result in him doing something stupid again.
 6 years ago '07        #429
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
yeah Jesse is falling apart, he needs to shack up with old girl (who i just realized was on Men of a certain age)
 6 years ago '04        #430
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 Turtle 2099 said:
Enjoyed last nights episode. Mike made the call. If you think about it Gus would have had him k!lled afterwards.
She's a bi*ch for the most part. This episode was no exception!
 6 years ago '05        #431
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I wanna see Walter fu*k up Mike bad.....I hope he does
 6 years ago '05        #432
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 Gravediggaz said:
I wanna see Walter fu*k up Mike bad.....I hope he does
fuuuuuuuck that...mike is dope
 07-25-2011, 08:22 PM         #433
M-BaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone notice mike tip his drink to saul after the commercial? no reason the blood could still be on his sleeve from victor. that blood would have been dry and it came off fairly easy. i doubt he k!lled gus... leaning toward him k!lling saul, but why... any thoughts?
 6 years ago '09        #434
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
tbh wasnt feeling this episode
 6 years ago '09        #435
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i will bet mike will end up k!lling gus because he knows what walt is saying is true

when victor died, mike was shook

it happens i know it...........
 07-25-2011, 08:34 PM         #436
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M-BaL said:
anyone notice mike tip his drink to saul after the commercial? no reason the blood could still be on his sleeve from victor. that blood would have been dry and it came off fairly easy. i doubt he k!lled gus... leaning toward him k!lling saul, but why... any thoughts?
Mbal I miss u
 6 years ago '04        #437
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
Anyone else think Hank's wife might cheat with the physical therapist? She did invite him to stay in their spare bedroom and be an on call 24-Hour therapist. I think he might be able to hit. Plus Hank is being an a.ss and probably about to be consumed by Gale's notebook.

And Jesse is definitely a mess. I love how he constantly tries to have people around him in order to not be alone with his thoughts. Even going as far as buying a deafening sound system to bump music, just so he doesn't have to think of what he's done and what he's seen.
 6 years ago '09        #438
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1871 1871
 AutoMADic said:
is walter even a good f!ghter
Nope. Mike got the drop on him easy at that bar.
 6 years ago '09        #439
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Why do yall keep bringing up Gale's lab notes? They were found in episode 1 at the end when the cops were going through his house. What part in episode 2 did Hank get ahold of them? I never saw that. All I saw was him ordering rocks online at 2am and receiving them and bi*ching at his wife to check for damaged boxes

I don't see how yall catch this miniscule sh*t, unless you're just a.ssuming.
 6 years ago '04        #440
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Why do yall keep bringing up Gale's lab notes? They were found in episode 1 at the end when the cops were going through his house. What part in episode 2 did Hank get ahold of them? I never saw that. All I saw was him ordering rocks online at 2am and receiving them and bi*ching at his wife to check for damaged boxes

I don't see how yall catch this miniscule sh*t, unless you're just a.ssuming.
It was in the preview for episode 3. Some law enforcement agent tells Hank they found Gale's notes and that they lead them to believe there is a super meth lab somewhere nearby.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy