Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #401
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
The hat=Heisenberg.
 6 years ago '04        #402
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I just watched the episode again and I'm positive that
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #403
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 akademiks said:
I just watched the episode again and I'm positive that

It's Mike..
 6 years ago '09        #404
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1105 1105
Nah I'm pretty sure it's Gus Mike did make the tailgate comment later onbut I don't see how that pertains to Walt going to Gus' house because he didn't 'tailgate' Mike to get there, Walter already knew where Gus lived because he's been over his house for dinner once.

I'm more worried about what Mike is gonna go and tell Gus, Mike already saw the gun that Walter had earlier so he must of informed Gus (who called Walter to tell him to go home). I respect Mike too like I do Gus. While Walter was talking all this crazy sh*t trying to k!ll his boss, Mike stayed cool and was like "drink your drink" "just accept that you won and you're still working", "are you done?". It was like he was giving Walter chances to re-think what his intentions were for Gus.

For a pretty good episode we only got about 1.5 pages worth of discussion. Guess no one checking for Breaking Bad.. I guarantee you when Dexter season 6 drops you're gonna get about 3-4 pages worth of discussion per episode within 24 hours of that episode airing

Last edited by Zaosyn; 07-25-2011 at 12:16 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #405
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
It's Mike.

6 years ago '05        #406
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
mike isnt going to tell gus because he knows walts right, and even if he didnt agree with walt, mike isnt the type to run tell gus like that...mike isnt trying to fu*k up the flow, looks like the juice is going to get turned up next week
 6 years ago '05        #407
space
space
oh yeah and i always thought it was mike on the phone because of how walt reacted. he looked all over the place because he knows mike is there because of the call, but has no idea where he is. and then they panned the shot out to show no one was in site.
 6 years ago '04        #408
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
In some ways I feel it is Gus because the man is so on top of things. Or at least portrays that. So it seems plausible that he saw Walt make his way towards his house or had someone follow him who tipped him off.

But it seems more than likely it is Mike because of the reference he makes to having already seen Walt's gun. Therefore I am under the impression he already knew Walt was up to something and tailed him that evening. Then ultimately Walt returned the favor and tracked him down, and then Mike makes that comment about being better at following someone.

Is this obsession with the car wash over for Skylar? Or will she get gangster and force the owner to sell his business?

Anyone else starting to dislike Hank? I mean I understand his predicament and it probably bothers him even moreso because he's DEA and supposed to be tough. But if I was in his shoes I would order me up some medical marijuana and have that pretty little wife of mine slurping me up and wiping my butt.
 6 years ago '05        #409
space
space
 matelyan said:
In some ways I feel it is Gus because the man is so on top of things. Or at least portrays that. So it seems plausible that he saw Walt make his way towards his house or had someone follow him who tipped him off.

But it seems more than likely it is Mike because of the reference he makes to having already seen Walt's gun. Therefore I am under the impression he already knew Walt was up to something and tailed him that evening. Then ultimately Walt returned the favor and tracked him down, and then Mike makes that comment about being better at following someone.

Is this obsession with the car wash over for Skylar? Or will she get gangster and force the owner to sell his business?

Anyone else starting to dislike Hank? I mean I understand his predicament and it probably bothers him even moreso because he's DEA and supposed to be tough. But if I was in his shoes I would order me up some medical marijuana and have that pretty little wife of mine slurping me up and wiping my butt.
i dont know about skylar and the car wash, i think that venture maybe done

my boy said the same thing about hank and i could see why, but i also see why hank is acting like that. the dude is miserable and was shot 4 times, as a result he's taking it out on his wife. not the best thing to do but as we all know sometimes we take out our frustrations on our significant other
 6 years ago '04        #410
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 StateProperty88 said:
i dont know about skylar and the car wash, i think that venture maybe done

my boy said the same thing about hank and i could see why, but i also see why hank is acting like that. the dude is miserable and was shot 4 times, as a result he's taking it out on his wife. not the best thing to do but as we all know sometimes we take out our frustrations on our significant other
I think Hank might finally shake his funk with the new information obtained from Gale's notes. Might put a little pep back in his step.

And how do you think Hank is going to take it once he finds out his bills are being paid by Walt? He is a cop at heart and I feel like he won't let it go as mere gambling winnings and dig deeper, possibly finding out the ugly truth. And if that's the case, technically he couldn't say sh*t because Walt has been right under his nose all these years. Ultimately turning Hank to the dark side!
 07-25-2011, 12:36 PM         #411
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slow a.ss episode, didn't like it much. hopefully there aren't many more of these to follow.
 6 years ago '05        #412
space
space
 matelyan said:
I think Hank might finally shake his funk with the new information obtained from Gale's notes. Might put a little pep back in his step.

And how do you think Hank is going to take it once he finds out his bills are being paid by Walt? He is a cop at heart and I feel like he won't let it go as mere gambling winnings and dig deeper, possibly finding out the ugly truth. And if that's the case, technically he couldn't say sh*t because Walt has been right under his nose all these years. Ultimately turning Hank to the dark side!
i dont know how hank is going to take walt paying his bills, that sh*t is going to raise some flags for him imo...marie needs to just keep her mouth shut on that and take the checks
 07-25-2011, 12:50 PM         #413
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
slow a.ss episode, didn't like it much. hopefully there aren't many more of these to follow.
Too much subtle and silence that provoke thinking? episode was great. that zombie conversation >>>>>>>

The person who directed this episode showed off some nice skills.
 6 years ago '05        #414
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
at the debate raging about who was the person who called Walt. It was clearly Mike, that should never have been a question in here.

Yeah, Gus is just gonna realize Walt is about to murder him so he's gonna call Walt and tell him to go home and then act like it never happened.

Walt would have left town permanently if that was Gus that called him.

If it was the new guy, he would have told Gus and Walt would have been dead.

The only person that has respect for Walt that would tell him to go home and then act like it never happened is Mike. That is a pretty simple concept.

And at this f*ggot Zaosyn still comparing this show to Dexter. Dexter is garbage, quit bringing it up in this thread.
 6 years ago '05        #415
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
at the debate raging about who was the person who called Walt. It was clearly Mike, that should never have been a question in here.

Yeah, Gus is just gonna realize Walt is about to murder him so he's gonna call Walt and tell him to go home and then act like it never happened.

Walt would have left town permanently if that was Gus that called him.

If it was the new guy, he would have told Gus and Walt would have been dead.

The only person that has respect for Walt that would tell him to go home and then act like it never happened is Mike. That is a pretty simple concept.

And at this f*ggot Zaosyn still comparing this show to Dexter. Dexter is garbage, quit bringing it up in this thread.
i was thinking the same thing...if that was gus on the phone that situation would have been different. i mean mike told you this guy never wants to see you again and you right in front of his house and you think all he's going to say to walt is go home?
 6 years ago '05        #416
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
"lets cut the pizza with some scissors"

6 years ago '05        #417
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Also, Mike did not k!ll Gus.

Stop reaching.
 6 years ago '04        #418
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
Enjoyed last nights episode. Mike made the call. If you think about it Gus would have had him k!lled afterwards.
 6 years ago '09        #419
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
Was it me or was Skylar a real bi*ch this episode?
 6 years ago '05        #420
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I think Skyler acting like its her money now is going to develop into something greater.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy