Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #341
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
 Jacc Blacc said:
he could always borrow his nephews forearm crutches, start a crutch gang and start bodying n*ggas as walt's muscle

sh*t they can start a spinoff series called Badly Broken

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #342
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 wheezyfbaby said:

[spoiler - click to view]

and to add to that they got the same outfit on walt still got the sticker on his shirt
 6 years ago '06        #343
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Watched the episode again..

Possibly one of the best TV shows ever? .. Im putting it up there.. the acting quality/writing/directing is all breathtaking..
 07-20-2011, 07:00 PM         #344
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

it really pisses me off that someone made that, it cheapens the effect of that scene so much. I hate the internet.
 07-20-2011, 07:03 PM         #345
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:

Possibly one of the best TV shows ever? .. Im putting it up there.. the acting quality/writing/directing is all breathtaking..
Yes, its somehow slightly darker and almost as real as The Wire (that scene with the Greek in season 2 anyone?) and manages that on cable tv, without curse words. Breathtaking is a great word for it, its one of the greatest tv shows ever its already safe to say that.
 6 years ago '07        #346
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Jacc Blacc said:
he could always borrow his nephews forearm crutches, start a crutch gang and start bodying n*ggas as walt's muscle

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #347
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Bob Sacamano said:
it really pisses me off that someone made that, it cheapens the effect of that scene so much. I hate the internet.
How does it cheapen the effect? Nobody should be in a discussion thread about the show if they haven't seen the latest episode.
 07-20-2011, 08:56 PM         #348
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
How does it cheapen the effect? Nobody should be in a discussion thread about the show if they haven't seen the latest episode.
Right. it cheapens the effect for people who have seen it. It should only be viewed in proper context not some stupid fu*kin internet forum bullsnit trying to impress random people.
 6 years ago '05        #349
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Right. it cheapens the effect for people who have seen it. It should only be viewed in proper context not some stupid fu*kin internet forum bullsnit trying to impress random people.
If you're suggesting that I was trying to impress people by posting that gif, or the person who made that gif was trying to impress people by posting it on the forum I got it from, then I don't know what to tell you.

at a gif cheapening the effect of a scene you've already seen. The whole effect of the scene was that it came as a shock (For some people). After you see it once, it's never going to come as a shock to you again. Doesn't cheapen the effect at all for me, or most other people on here. This is a forum that is cluttered with gifs of things immediately after they happen on a daily basis. Most people enjoy them and/or find them funny.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-20-2011 at 09:15 PM..
 07-20-2011, 09:13 PM         #350
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:

Bob Sacamano said:
Yes, its somehow slightly darker and almost as real as The Wire (that scene with the Greek in season 2 anyone?) and manages that on cable tv, without curse words. Breathtaking is a great word for it, its one of the greatest tv shows ever its already safe to say that.
Yeah, Breaking Bad is really a treat. It manages to serve realistic drama and unpredictable suspense without manipulating the viewing while catering to a large audience, and still being a intelligent show.
 07-20-2011, 09:15 PM         #351
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #352
silverhaze 1 heat pts
space
space
$314 | Props total: 7 7
im dieing over here at badly broken, episode was amazing, gus is cold blooded as fu*k, man i love this show
 6 years ago '04        #353
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Is it just me but does AMC sometime ruin an upcoming scene on Breaking Bad? Anyone else notice they only show a disclaimer after a commercial break when something kinda gory is about to happen? Watch the last episode again.. They only put the disclaimer up before the box cutter scene and the scene when

6 years ago '05        #354
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Nu Tymez said:
Is it just me but does AMC sometime ruin an upcoming scene on Breaking Bad? Anyone else notice they only show a disclaimer after a commercial break when something kinda gory is about to happen? Watch the last episode again.. They only put the disclaimer up before the box cutter scene and the scene when

yeah not a coincidence imo...

its own now, imma chill back and watch the season premiere one more time
 6 years ago '05        #355
space
space
Just got my friend into this show tonight. He already finished season one and is about to start season 2 as we speak and I just gave it to him like 8 hours ago.
 6 years ago '09        #356
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
Is it Sunday yet? Going through withdrawal here...
 6 years ago '05        #357
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Reppindaburghh said:
Just got my friend into this show tonight. He already finished season one and is about to start season 2 as we speak and I just gave it to him like 8 hours ago.
Lol I got three friends into it just recently. All of them told me they couldn't stop watching and wish there were more seasons already. One of em finished all three seasons in a week and half.
 6 years ago '05        #358
space
space
 Santoro said:
Lol I got three friends into it just recently. All of them told me they couldn't stop watching and wish there were more seasons already. One of em finished all three seasons in a week and half.
My buddy is already 7 episodes into season 2 and I just gave him the series last night.

He's getting his wisdom teeth out tomorrow so he's been out of work since Tuesday. He'll probably crush all 3 seasons in 4 days max, .
 6 years ago '06        #359
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 silverhaze said:
im dieing over here at badly broken, episode was amazing, gus is cold blooded as fu*k, man i love this show
word... i'm already thinking up possible scenarios.
 07-21-2011, 03:13 PM         #360
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scott Van Pelt got me into Breaking Bad. I was listening to ESPN radio delivering food I think and he somewhat randomly went into like a 5 minute endorsement of the show. This was when season 1 had just finished airing, I had never heard of it just like everyone else at that time, but first thing I did when I got home and was chillin was find a streaming source for it, its been an amazing experience ever since.

Basically Scott Van Pelt is that dude.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago