Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #301
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 youknowmystelo said:
Never said i didn't like the episode, just said that whole work up and k!ll scene was obvious and wasn't original for everyone to praise but I should be giggly and impressed about every little thing or that means i hate the world.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-18-2011 at 01:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #302
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 matelyan said:
I was having this conversation yesterday. I would love to see a little 5 minute flashback sequence of how Gus got his start or any pertinent background info.
The only back story on Gus is that he is a South American who apparently had a connection to the cartels, which got him his start. It was a flashback opening scene in episode 7 of last season. Tuco's uncle is on the phone with someone and is talking about Gus, he says he doesn't care who he knows, doesn't like him, doesn't think they can trust him with their product, and votes against incorporating him in their business.
 6 years ago '07        #303
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....WHOAAAAAA. ..i know i'm late but i just seen it and wow

jesse is going to be crazy as fu*k this season
 6 years ago '07        #304
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,005 | Props total: 7496 7496
great first episode.

gus keeps it g as usual.

:lachen001: at walt and jesse's matching clothes at the end (brown george lucas shirts, white pants, and red chucks)
 6 years ago '07        #305
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
great first episode.

gus keeps it g as usual.

:lachen001: at walt and jesse's matching clothes at the end (brown george lucas shirts, white pants, and red chucks)
i almost died when i seen that

and @
[spoiler - click to view]

it's going to be a good season my friends
 6 years ago '09        #306
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

those were kenny rogers shirts.

walt's wife even mentions it being a kenny rogers shirt.
 6 years ago '07        #307
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19796 19796
 Captain Fresh said:
great first episode.

gus keeps it g as usual.

George Lucas? are you retarded his wife even says "Kenny Rogers".
 6 years ago '09        #308
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
I watched some of the replay last night. I caught that Walt+Jesse matching clothes and was . Walt still had the size sticker on his shirt lmfao
 6 years ago '07        #309
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
I watched some of the replay last night. I caught that Walt+Jesse matching clothes and was . Walt still had the size sticker on his shirt lmfao
 6 years ago '07        #310
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
for some reason at first when I was watching, I thought he was going to cut Jesse's finger or fingers off or just threaten to k!ll him if he does something that stupid again, I didn't know what he was going to do until then I saw him next to Victor, he had to k!ll him, his dumbass walked into Gale's crib.

Gus was so boss though, the way he was quiet the whole time and walking around, Walt was fu*king SHOOK, trying to say anything to get Gus to rethink of his thoughts and stuff, saying anything and being manipulative, saying Victor can't cook because he's practically an uneducated mexican at it I guess (racist? )
 6 years ago '09        #311
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
what?

there was nothing about him being mexican in there at all?
 6 years ago '07        #312
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19796 19796
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
for some reason at first when I was watching, I thought he was going to cut Jesse's finger or fingers off or just threaten to k!ll him if he does something that stupid again, I didn't know what he was going to do until then I saw him next to Victor, he had to k!ll him, his dumbass walked into Gale's crib.

Gus was so boss though, the way he was quiet the whole time and walking around, Walt was fu*king SHOOK, trying to say anything to get Gus to rethink of his thoughts and stuff, saying anything and being manipulative, saying Victor can't cook because he's practically an uneducated mexican at it I guess (racist? )
He was calling him stupid cause he thought it was just simple steps, which its obviously not lol.
 6 years ago '07        #313
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,005 | Props total: 7496 7496
 minimafia_aj said:
George Lucas? are you retarded his wife even says "Kenny Rogers".
your right...i should be classified as retarded for missing her say its Kenny Rogers.

looked like george lucas on the shirt.

6 years ago '09        #314
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
So does anyone here dislike Gus? From the get-go I've always respected him. If he turns on Walt/Jesse can you really blame him? They put him through alot of sh*t and he's tolerated it. Dude is a real professional, I don't even deem him as a bad guy really.
 6 years ago '07        #315
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Zaosyn said:
So does anyone here dislike Gus? From the get-go I've always respected him. If he turns on Walt/Jesse can you really blame him? They put him through alot of sh*t and he's tolerated it. Dude is a real professional, I don't even deem him as a bad guy really.
Nope I wouldn't even be mad at Gus. The same goes for Jesse w/ Walt. Technically everything is Walt's fault.
 6 years ago '07        #316
space
space
yeah what is the

thing?...anybody figure that out?
 6 years ago '04        #317
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Zaosyn said:
Gus is very likeable and a real professional as you previously stated. He makes being a criminal mastermind who's responsible for the distribution and sale of meth to be somewhat prestigious. Or to put it better, he does not come across as some idiotic, macho as*hole type Scarface mobster boss. He is intelligent, and after last night's episode, capable of anything. I have much respect for him. I think whatever happens in this season, the person it happens to deserves it i.e. Walt, Gus or Jesse getting hurt and/or k!lled.
 6 years ago '04        #318
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Pistol Peter said:
yeah what is the

thing?...anybody figure that out?
I think it has to do with the supposed healing power of certain minerals. I googled it online, and apparently people are under the impression that these minerals can heal people. And Hank seems desperate enough to try anything at this point.
 6 years ago '07        #319
space
space
 matelyan said:
I think it has to do with the supposed healing power of certain minerals. I googled it online, and apparently people are under the impression that these minerals can heal people. And Hank seems desperate enough to try anything at this point.
good sh*t
 07-18-2011, 07:09 PM         #320
J P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn n*gga this show stay raw
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago