Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #281
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 S.TEX said:
forgot to ask......what was Skylar looking for? The money?
yeah i was wondering this too... i guess she was looking for the money.
 6 years ago '05        #282
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,453 | Props total: 7096 7096
It's not as though she needed the money that instant. I'd a.ssume she was looking for a clue as to where the hell Walt was.
 6 years ago '06        #283
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
yeah she looked in the top drawer too which wouldn't make sense cuz she already saw the black bag with money in it... she was probably looking for a note or something.
 07-18-2011, 11:36 AM         #284
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
It's not as though she needed the money that instant. I'd a.ssume she was looking for a clue as to where the hell Walt was.
her sister took her those new medical bills. I think she was looking for the money (haven't seen last seasons episodes in a while but didn't Walt take the money?)
 6 years ago '05        #285
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,453 | Props total: 7096 7096
 S.TEX said:
her sister took her those new medical bills. I think she was looking for the money (haven't seen last seasons episodes in a while but didn't Walt take the money?)
Oh okay my husbands missing let me just go break into his house and rob him.
 6 years ago '05        #286
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Reppindaburghh said:

not to mention that walt gave her a check from saul's loan-out last time she ask for the money for the medical bills, walt didnt give her money.

i think she was trying to find his whereabouts
 6 years ago '07        #287
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 S.TEX said:
 6 years ago '05        #288
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Great first episode. Hank joking about sh*tting himself had me rolling. Hope he gets back in the action soon. I think the Chem book will be the start of it. You can see Jesse has clearly changed just like Walt did after k!lling Crazy 8. I knew after the a.ssistant was seen at the apartment he was good as done. I just didn't think his death would be that fu*king horribly bloody. Can't believe they showed that on cable, that was fu*king dope. One thing I wish Breaking Bad would do with Gus' character is dwell into his back story and how he came about. Because they really haven't done that. Can't wait till next Sunday.
 6 years ago '04        #289
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
meth cooking transformer

07-18-2011, 01:09 PM         #290
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-18-2011, 01:12 PM         #291
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

I would seriously hate to be you. Now that the shows popular I guess it's time for you to start hating on it.

Never said i didn't like the episode, just said that whole work up and k!ll scene was obvious and wasn't original for everyone to praise but I should be giggly and impressed about every little thing or that means i hate the world.
 6 years ago '04        #292
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Santoro said:
Great first episode. Hank joking about sh*tting himself had me rolling. Hope he gets back in the action soon. I think the Chem book will be the start of it. You can see Jesse has clearly changed just like Walt did after k!lling Crazy 8. I knew after the a.ssistant was seen at the apartment he was good as done. I just didn't think his death would be that fu*king horribly bloody. Can't believe they showed that on cable, that was fu*king dope. One thing I wish Breaking Bad would do with Gus' character is dwell into his back story and how he came about. Because they really haven't done that. Can't wait till next Sunday.
I was having this conversation yesterday. I would love to see a little 5 minute flashback sequence of how Gus got his start or any pertinent background info.
 6 years ago '04        #293
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Just watched it... Nice premiere..

Gus was probably mad that the Mexican dude thought he would be able to cook a half-assed batch and try to put it out with the others.
 07-18-2011, 01:22 PM         #294
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
there's not a thing dexter does better then breaking bad. not a thing...and dexter is my 2nd favorite show of all time and was number 1...until i saw breaking bad
I don't get the arguments between two opposite shows one more realistic drama and one fiction about a serial k!ller.

Things that Dexter does great: awesome narrative, solid motives, great twisted humor, revenge, and the classic philosophical he interprets to justify his growth or enlightenment. Cowardly writers to take the show to the next level and nonsensical plots and acting what ruins the show from being a better quality.

*End of this stupid argument*

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 07-18-2011 at 01:27 PM..
 07-18-2011, 01:25 PM         #295
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Just watched it... Nice premiere..

Gus was probably mad that the Mexican dude thought he would be able to cook a half-assed batch and try to put it out with the others.
Favorite part of episode or the opening.
 07-18-2011, 01:27 PM         #296
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread blew up holy sh*t, obviously hah but 5 pgs to 15 overnight

that episode, oh my god....
 07-18-2011, 01:32 PM         #297
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Yeah I'ma have to say Dexter season 6 gonna sh*t on this season of Breaking Bad (I guarantee the premiere will). Not a BAD season premiere but it's the same ol' sh*t I was hoping for something more dramatic. Just giving us more character development and a slow a.ss build to the finale which looks to be Gus finding a new chemist and trying to k!ll off Walt & Jesse. I'm interested in seeing where them lab notes that are left in Gale's place lead to though, police will surely see them.

Breaking Bad to me ain't one of those shows that can get me hyped for the next episode. It's one of them shows I wish I had the whole season already downloaded so I don't have to wait a week to see a throw-away episode. Next week looking like a throw-away episode too.

You rarely see throw-away episodes in Dexter. I can't even remember 3 off the top of my head.

Wow dude, wtf? That scene with Gus wasn't enough character development for you for one episode? And the way it ended with that lab book twist. fu*k outta here with Dexter talk that show is not that good. How could you not be amped to see the next episode with that twist at the end? Your a clown.
 6 years ago '04        #298
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 Reppindaburghh said:
boxden's finest
 07-18-2011, 01:35 PM         #299
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why feed the guy who had his opinion wrapped up on Dexter being better then Breaking Bad before even watching the series and before last night comeback. Either way both shows are completely different. :wtf:
 07-18-2011, 01:44 PM         #300
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Why feed the guy who had his opinion wrapped up on Dexter being better then Breaking Bad before even watching the series and before last night comeback. Either way both shows are completely different. :wtf:
their both really dark Breaking Bad is just better, acting cinematography etc. but yea i duno point taken
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy