Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2701
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
Yea man, IF this show manages to not fall the fu*k off, it can be epic.......

i doubted them last season and they pulled it off........im doubting they can do it again i hope they prove me wrong.....
 6 years ago '09        #2702
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Tattered_Hoody said:
What if Mike actually JOINS Walt?
mike HATES walt, remeber when walt asked mike to join him and mike beat the sh*t out of him........mike thinks walts a pus*y.....which imo he is
 12-24-2011, 08:06 AM         #2703
WMYakballzWM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JetsFool said:
finally watched the season finale today, sh*t was awesome, intense as fu*k. and yeah i think walt poisened the kid
you think so? lmao what the hell do you think that pot of flowers was in walts backyard they showed at the end of the finale? are you that fu*king stupid?

anyways yea this show is just epic in all areas. first show ive seen that it got better and better season after season! glad i watched it!
 6 years ago '10        #2704
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
took me two weeks to watch every episode.......OMFG AMAZING
 6 years ago '10        #2705
space
space
space
skyler needs to die and walt junior grew on me.
 6 years ago '10        #2706
space
space
space
and the principal
 6 years ago '05        #2707
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 WMYakballzWM said:
you think so? lmao what the hell do you think that pot of flowers was in walts backyard they showed at the end of the finale? are you that fu*king stupid?

anyways yea this show is just epic in all areas. first show ive seen that it got better and better season after season! glad i watched it!
Calm down, your guess is as good as his.

1) The plant, as Jesse said, is common. So what if Walt has it in his backyard? The shot might imply that it's Walt, but it in no way a.sserts definitively that it is Walt who poisoned Brock. Maybe he just has the same plant in his backyard. Maybe that'll be a plot device for Season 5, where Jesse finds the pot and speculates it's Walt.

2) Why would Walt laugh his a.ss off in his house when he realises Jesse thinks it's him who poisoned Brock? He seemed shocked/surprised/saw the irony in all of it (as he did in Crawl Space's ending) by the accusation.

Not saying he didn't poison Brock, because I think the show heavily implies it, but there's some wiggle room for other theories. I'm not going to rule any of it out.
 6 years ago '05        #2708
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
and the principal
Agreed :agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #2709
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
took me two weeks to watch every episode.......OMFG AMAZING
Same, I started watching about a week and a half ago and just caught up to the S4 finale a few hours ago. GOAT show
 01-22-2012, 08:47 AM         #2710
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
mike HATES walt, remeber when walt asked mike to join him and mike beat the sh*t out of him........mike thinks walts a pus*y.....which imo he is
He doesn't hate him, they had plenty of positive convos. Mike is just a loyal a.ss enforcer but that all changed when he saw Gus k!lled Victor right in front of him.
 6 years ago '07        #2711
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
man I hate fu*king waiting lol.
 01-28-2012, 04:05 AM         #2712
J-R  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just watched everyepisode in like a 2 week span this is my favorite show right now any idea on when season 5 will be back....and i dont think Mike will hunt Walt...what would be his reason Mike has nothing to gain from k!lling walt.....

Mikes out of a job now and now that....Walt is the man with the power in the city he is going to need some help so i think mike will join him and help
 6 years ago '06        #2713
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
season 5 is supposed to air in the summer... 16 episodes
 6 years ago '06        #2714
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
Best show on TV! Just finished season 1-4.

Left Hook said:
Calm down, your guess is as good as his.

1) The plant, as Jesse said, is common. So what if Walt has it in his backyard? The shot might imply that it's Walt, but it in no way a.sserts definitively that it is Walt who poisoned Brock. Maybe he just has the same plant in his backyard. Maybe that'll be a plot device for Season 5, where Jesse finds the pot and speculates it's Walt.

1. Walt poisoned the boy. If you remember back (Opening scene Season 4 Ep 12) when he was in his yard he spun the gun twice it pointed to him, when he spun the gun a third time it pointed to the flower, the camera turns and zooms in on the flower pot. He used this as leverage to separate Jesse from Gus. He knew it wouldn't k!ll the boy.
 6 years ago '10        #2715
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$884 | Props total: 471 471
man i just finished the 4th season finale and all i can say is wow. this show is great. definately one of the best shows i have ever seen. fantastic writing, acting, suspenseful. can't believe i put breaking bad off for so long. i read so much sh*t about it on here when it was going on and finally decided to watch it about a week ago. i can't wait for the 5th season.

Last edited by KillaJ008; 02-29-2012 at 05:20 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #2716
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #2717
k.o.b.e8 
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
popzz
 6 years ago '07        #2718
space
space
Question: Do we have to wait until July 2012 for Breaking Bad‘s fifth season? —Hannah
Ausiello: You sure do, but here’s something to tide you over: The show is introducing a major new character named Lydia. She’s described as a brittle, smart businesswoman and mother who is going through a challenging time. Producers are looking for an “Amy Ryan/Jodie Foster” type for the series regular role. Ooooh, I know the perfect actress for the part: Amy Ryan! Genius idea, right?

can't fu*king wait.
 03-20-2012, 07:09 PM         #2719
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Question: Do we have to wait until July 2012 for Breaking Bad‘s fifth season? —Hannah
Ausiello: You sure do, but here’s something to tide you over: The show is introducing a major new character named Lydia. She’s described as a brittle, smart businesswoman and mother who is going through a challenging time. Producers are looking for an “Amy Ryan/Jodie Foster” type for the series regular role. Ooooh, I know the perfect actress for the part: Amy Ryan! Genius idea, right?

can't fu*king wait.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #2720
space
space
Breaking Bad | If Walter and Jessie are still cooking up a storm, and not just chill with big bad Gus out of the way, when the 16-episode fifth and final season arrives, it appears they might get some help in the kitchen. The acclaimed AMC drama is casting the potentially series regular role of Paul, a hard-working working-class lunk who, while not a genius per se, boasts above-average smarts. And while on the surface this newb appears innocuous, I am told he is not what he appears to be. Not what he appears to be, hmm? I’m purely spit-balling here, but I have to wonder if Walt’s farewell tour here might get stung by an undercover sting.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy