Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
 217
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 45
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2641
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Doomque said:
Where is this episode yall are saying that Saul gave Brock the berries. The last episode that Saul sees Brock is when he dropped off the check to Andrea. that is the last time brock is seen before the poisioning. When Saul talked to Brock it was about school with no candy mentioned. Where are yall getting this from?
I honestly don't understand where some of these ideas come from without any reference or relevance to the show.. BUT most are saying Saul slipped it to Brock somehow..

The whole Huel/Herc (cant remember big fellas name) incident is reaching i think though.. Hes a big a.ss dude.. i dont think the whole cig packet switch thing would have worked anyway..
 10-13-2011, 06:11 AM         #2642
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
I honestly don't understand where some of these ideas come from without any reference or relevance to the show.. BUT most are saying Saul slipped it to Brock somehow..

The whole Huel/Herc (cant remember big fellas name) incident is reaching i think though.. Hes a big a.ss dude.. i dont think the whole cig packet switch thing would have worked anyway..
 show creator said:
I think he took a very bold and very desperate risk in poisoning the child and in making sure that Jesse's ricin-laced cigarette was lifted off of him [by Saul's employee Huell, according to a Gilligan interview with Alan Sepinwall] so that Jesse would come to him seeking vengeance.

Walt did it. Huell jacked the cig.
 6 years ago '06        #2643
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 S.TEX said:
Walt did it. Huell jacked the cig.
Believe that if you want. I don't think it's exactly like that though. Next season im hoping reveals an answer to what and why that happened to Brock.
 10-13-2011, 07:08 AM         #2644
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Believe that if you want. I don't think it's exactly like that though. Next season im hoping reveals an answer to what and why that happened to Brock.
don't know what else you want when the guy who made the show is telling you what went down.

 6 years ago '09        #2645
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7936 7936
 iCON-8 said:
Believe that if you want. I don't think it's exactly like that though. Next season im hoping reveals an answer to what and why that happened to Brock.
the creator told us walt did it...and the end of the show we see the flower that was used to poison brock, whether the fat n*gga took his cig or not is not important, somehow walt got someone to take the cig, and then somehow got brock to eat a candy laced with the poison


hope jess finds out, he gonna go ham
 6 years ago '04        #2646
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1572 1572
so now that we've seen it and this turned out to be true, you still think its corny? cause i definitely do. it looked great visually, but walking smooth out a room you were in that just blew up, fixing your tie (wtf for, idk) n then dropping?

this is why i personally still believe The Wire's still better. realism > all. no loose ends either.

but this show's still the sh*t.


between Mike coming back (and best believe, he'll be back), Hank probably piecing everything together, the cartel, and the cancer everyone seems to have forgotten about, Walt's dead next season; that should be a given to everyone. cant to wait to see how.
 6 years ago '06        #2647
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 S.TEX said:
don't know what else you want when the guy who made the show is telling you what went down.

 Jacc Blacc said:
the creator told us walt did it...and the end of the show we see the flower that was used to poison brock, whether the fat n*gga took his cig or not is not important, somehow walt got someone to take the cig, and then somehow got brock to eat a candy laced with the poison


hope jess finds out, he gonna go ham
all there is, is indications and clues.. that is what this show breaking bad is all about and why its such a great show.. the indications that allow you to personally piece the story up in your own mind before it happens.. that is why we are all discussing it like we do in this thread.. we all be throwin out mad ideas and sh*t..

i aint sayin y'all are wrong or anything.. i just personally believe that their is a hidden agenda behind what went down in terms of how Brock got poisoned.. i think Walt may have done it, may not have but i think ultimately it isn't as straight forward as we think..
 6 years ago '05        #2648
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
I don't understand how you could possibly disagree with the theory that Saul arranged the poisoning of Brock.

You do realize that screen shot posted several pages back that is a close up of the papers that Sauls secretary was putting through the paper shredder was Brocks school schedule, right? Why would that possibly be on the screen if not to tell us that Saul was responsible for the poisoning, on orders from Walt.
 10-13-2011, 01:03 PM         #2649
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I don't understand how you could possibly disagree with the theory that Saul arranged the poisoning of Brock.

You do realize that screen shot posted several pages back that is a close up of the papers that Sauls secretary was putting through the paper shredder was Brocks school schedule, right? Why would that possibly be on the screen if not to tell us that Saul was responsible for the poisoning, on orders from Walt.

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #2650
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
i think they will revisit what happened in a flashback sometime during the 5th season....most likely scenario; and all of our questions will be answered then...
 10-13-2011, 03:11 PM         #2651
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I don't understand how you could possibly disagree with the theory that Saul arranged the poisoning of Brock.

You do realize that screen shot posted several pages back that is a close up of the papers that Sauls secretary was putting through the paper shredder was Brocks school schedule, right? Why would that possibly be on the screen if not to tell us that Saul was responsible for the poisoning, on orders from Walt.
How sure are you of that? I paused it and the schedule dates were 2003. And psychology was one of the classes. I don't see no kid enrolled in that class. Look like a college schedule.

Now that i think of it. It could be the chicks
 6 years ago '04        #2652
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
From what we know of Saul, I don't see how you guys can see him having the stealth/cunning ability to secretly a.ssist in poisoning Brock.. Now if someone said Mike did it, I could believe that
 6 years ago '05        #2653
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Nu Tymez said:
From what we know of Saul, I don't see how you guys can see him having the stealth/cunning ability to secretly a.ssist in poisoning Brock.. Now if someone said Mike did it, I could believe that
Why in the hell would Mike do it?

Saul wanted Gus dead at this point just as much as Walt did. Saul knew his life was in danger if Gus were to find out he offered Walt that package. Saul didn't neccasarily poison the kid, but he at the very least contracted a guy to do it, or put Walt in touch with a guy to do it, or Walt did it. But at the very least, Saul had Huell switch the cigarette packs.
 6 years ago '04        #2654
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,407 | Props total: 3454 3454
FWIW, I don't think it was Brock's schedule being shredded..

It looked more like a college schedule


[pic - click to view]



Since when do they take Sociology, Psych, Communications, Econ, etc at middle schools?

And the courses end on different days, which doesn't happen in middle/elementary schools.


I cropped the picture and photoshopped together the parts of the sheet shown..

Right click> view image.
 6 years ago '05        #2655
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 akademiks said:
FWIW, I don't think it was Brock's schedule being shredded..

It looked more like a college schedule


[pic - click to view]



Since when do they take Sociology, Psych, Communications, Econ, etc at middle schools?

And the courses end on different days, which doesn't happen in middle/elementary schools.


I cropped the picture and photoshopped together the parts of the sheet shown..

Right click> view image.


You're right. I read that on another forum and they had the picture all painted up with arrows and sh*t and it looked legit .

What is the importance of that schedule, then? They wouldn't have shown it up close like that for nothing.
 10-13-2011, 08:04 PM         #2656
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just dont understand how that big fat dude was fast enough to switch cig packs

i mean really? i refuse to believe thats how the cig went missing..
 6 years ago '04        #2657
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Reppindaburghh said:
Why in the hell would Mike do it?

Saul wanted Gus dead at this point just as much as Walt did. Saul knew his life was in danger if Gus were to find out he offered Walt that package. Saul didn't neccasarily poison the kid, but he at the very least contracted a guy to do it, or put Walt in touch with a guy to do it, or Walt did it. But at the very least, Saul had Huell switch the cigarette packs.
I am not saying Mike did it.. Just saying a "Mike Type" would be more likely to pull off something like that, than Saul would have, just from what we know of Saul from watching the last few seasons...
 10-13-2011, 10:25 PM         #2658
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the fat dude searched Jesse he tooked out the cigs....Nigz had the gif posted on another site


Last edited by proof1984; 10-14-2011 at 06:16 AM..
 10-13-2011, 11:44 PM         #2659
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 proof1984 said:
When the fat dude searched Jesse he looked out the cigs....Nigz had the gif posted on another site
but how the cigs get back into jessies pockets?
 10-14-2011, 06:15 AM         #2660
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
but how the cigs get back into jessies pockets?
Lol everybodys question will be answered in a flashback next season
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy