Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
 172
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2601
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Deniro732 said:
..was that suppose to be insinuated? because I don't at all recall seeing a scene that suggested that in the second before last episode or in the season finale
they dont actually say it but u can see him put something into his pocket after patting jesse down and vince gilligan confirmed it in an interview
 6 years ago '07        #2602
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 coolio said:
they dont actually say it but u can see him put something into his pocket after patting jesse down and vince gilligan confirmed it in an interview
thanks for the clarification
 10-11-2011, 04:05 AM         #2603
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #2604
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 SlickJ101 said:
There's hope for you yet.

Ftr, I loved the first 2-3 seasons of The Shield, but Sutter absolutely destroyed that show in every sense of the word.
with the shield there was not one wack episode there were no fillers even there sub plots were great!! it just gotta better with every episode....best finale to tv show....where breaking bad a great show but the start of this season was fillers and boring episodes until it got good again....I dunno whats the go with Sons of anarchy it can't be the same writers from the shield....the show is a complete joke
 10-11-2011, 04:43 AM         #2605
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
n*gga thats relief, you no life having tin foil sportin wierdo.

he just went through the craziest sh*t he ever seen

and came out alive.

The scene is a "on top of the world" "thank God I made it" type of vibe.

get off the net and live life and you could relate.

[video - click to view]


Walter White is obviously a atheist you dumb piece of sh*t.

at this clown using the typical dumb american cop out to avoid thinking.
 6 years ago '06        #2606
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

[pic - click to view]




 6 years ago '08        #2607
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
 Gravediggaz said:
with the shield there was not one wack episode there were no fillers even there sub plots were great!! it just gotta better with every episode....best finale to tv show....where breaking bad a great show but the start of this season was fillers and boring episodes until it got good again....I dunno whats the go with Sons of anarchy it can't be the same writers from the shield....the show is a complete joke
lol Same writer/creator.

The Shield had plenty of wack seasons and the finale was awful. No filler or bad subplot? How about Dutch's entire storyline that never goes anywhere lol
 6 years ago '05        #2608
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 SlickJ101 said:
There's hope for you yet.

Ftr, I loved the first 2-3 seasons of The Shield, but Sutter absolutely destroyed that show in every sense of the word.


The later seasons were better then the earlier seasons, imo. It's generally agreed upon that season 5 was the best season of the show.
 6 years ago '11        #2609
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 coolio said:
they dont actually say it but u can see him put something into his pocket after patting jesse down and vince gilligan confirmed it in an interview

so wait at the end of the episode don't we find out that walt poisoned the kid. shows that lily flower or whatever in the back of walts house.
 6 years ago '05        #2610
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Same writer/creator.

The Shield had plenty of wack seasons and the finale was awful. No filler or bad subplot? How about Dutch's entire storyline that never goes anywhere lol
The finale was awful?



Best and most fitting finale I've ever seen on television imo.
 6 years ago '06        #2611
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 pootysmack said:
so wait at the end of the episode don't we find out that walt poisoned the kid. shows that lily flower or whatever in the back of walts house.

yeah..we're talking about how the ricin cigarette got lifted off jesse
 6 years ago '04        #2612
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Same writer/creator.

The Shield had plenty of wack seasons and the finale was awful. No filler or bad subplot? How about Dutch's entire storyline that never goes anywhere lol
that whole dutch k!lling small animals thing did go no where

i really thought dutch was gonna k!ll a hooker and vic was gonna find out and black mail dutch
 6 years ago '08        #2613
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
 Reppindaburghh said:
The finale was awful?



Best and most fitting finale I've ever seen on television imo.
Like I've said many times, they didn't bother to develop any other characters besides Vick.

Everyone else's storyline went nowhere.
 10-11-2011, 11:54 AM         #2614
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '06        #2615
25toLife 
space
avatar space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 KRiSH said:

[pic - click to view]






 6 years ago '04        #2616
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 PotheadFocker said:
This illuminati sh*t you got going on here is borderline retarded


OK, pothead.


 coolio said:
where's ur proof? u're the one making all these claims...u just went on a website that gave meanings to colors and started attributing them to the show...
What website is that?

Manly P. Hall and Albert Mackey books are where I got my information.


 coolio said:
i'd say there's a 1% chance u're right and the creators did all this with w/e u said in mind, but i highly doubt it..like i said, i think u're just trying too hard to create meanings out of random things...
You're entitled to your opinion.
 6 years ago '04        #2617
Jasonb619 
space
avatar space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
It was a good finale and with a few additions probably could have been the series finale. But.. 1 thing that annoyed me was


[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #2618
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Jasonb619 said:
It was a good finale and with a few additions probably could have been the series finale. But.. 1 thing that annoyed me was


[spoiler - click to view]

I think they might dive more into what went down in season 5. I would hate for them to just gloss over it and have us accept it without giving us some more insight and details as to how it went down.
 6 years ago '07        #2619
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 matelyan said:
I think they might dive more into what went down in season 5. I would hate for them to just gloss over it and have us accept it without giving us some more insight and details as to how it went down.
The writers might VG doesn't owe the audience sh*t which makes the show ballsy.
 6 years ago '07        #2620
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 KRiSH said:

[pic - click to view]



Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy