Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2011, 03:04 PM         #2521
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm trippin off of people not realizing that Tio only went to the DEA because Walt told him to since he knew it would draw the attention of Gus and bring Gus to the facility to attempt to take him out. The sh*t at the DEA was just for the hell of it because he knew he wasnt saying sh*t.
but we did realize that...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #2522
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm trippin off of people not realizing that Tio only went to the DEA because Walt told him to since he knew it would draw the attention of Gus and bring Gus to the facility to attempt to take him out. The sh*t at the DEA was just for the hell of it because he knew he wasnt saying sh*t.
I'm tripping because you're tripping that people aren't tripping over what you think they should be tripping because in actuality what you're tripping about isn't nothing to trip about because it's obvious as fu*k........ fu*k out of here with everybody trying to discover some so called "deep sh*t" in this show
 6 years ago '11        #2523
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Yeah how could you not know this lol
 6 years ago '06        #2524
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Fly 2ndComing said:

6 years ago '04        #2525
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
 youknowmystelo said:
Also i seen parodies like these that sum it right up.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2526
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
something i heard once about Breaking Bad was that the premise of the show was to take an ordinary guy and turn him into a Scarface like character
 10-10-2011, 03:31 PM         #2527
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
this thread doing numbers :hillwhoa: well deserved

i just hope the world isnt destroyed by summer of 2012. i just want to see the finale of breaking bad series..

please god, postpone doomsday

[pic - click to view]

10-10-2011, 03:45 PM         #2528
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofire said:
also forgot, the opening scene of this season in Gale's apartment:

[pic - click to view]

holy santa claus sh*t
Good stuff!
 6 years ago '05        #2529
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
last nights episode cemented this as being my favorite series of all time. with that said, i really think they should have wrapped it up to show closure to all parties involved and NOT do another season.
 10-10-2011, 03:49 PM         #2530
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
last nights episode cemented this as being my favorite series of all time. with that said, i really think they should have wrapped it up to show closure to all parties involved and NOT do another season.
:wtf:

Its gotta come down to Hank vs White. This novel is ending with everything wrapped up to its acute detail.
 6 years ago '05        #2531
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 meepos said:
 6 years ago '04        #2532
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 meepos said:
Hank and Walt's storyline is far from finished. And to me that is the one I've been dying to see resolved.
 6 years ago '06        #2533
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
gonna miss gus
 6 years ago '09        #2534
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
I think everyone is taking the walt and hank thing over board....I could see hank finding out about walt and jesse being the cooks or walt telling hank him self then hank joing them and helping them make money remeber he ain't that rich himself and has a lot of bills cuz of his medical reasons!!! I think there will be a new drug guy someone is gunna have to take over and that who walt jesse and hank will be f!ghting! That's what I think could go down! As for mike I could see him wiping his hands off scott clean no one really knos anything about him just his name mike if that really is his name!
 6 years ago '06        #2535
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
season 5 will probably deal with hank trying to find out who heisenberg was or i think one of the other cartels will try to get at walt and jessie to try and cook for them... mike didn't die either so i'm wondering if he's gonna come back for season 5 to help walt and jessie
 6 years ago '04        #2536
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Mmm... I was always under the impression that Hank thought Gus was "Heisenberg"... People are speaking on him such as Hank would still think he is out there... Maybe I'm wrong.. Its just what I see and it gives Walt and Jesse the perfect out.. Hank thought Gus was behind it, the lab is destroyed.. They could just walk away..
 6 years ago '05        #2537
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
yall are saying mike aint dead, they may write him off if they want to, cause they can, he was injured bad so they could always say he died. then again i doubt they would do that since he is such a solid/needed character.
 6 years ago '05        #2538
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 THE RETURN 35 said:
I think everyone is taking the walt and hank thing over board....I could see hank finding out about walt and jesse being the cooks or walt telling hank him self then hank joing them and helping them make money remeber he ain't that rich himself and has a lot of bills cuz of his medical reasons!!! I think there will be a new drug guy someone is gunna have to take over and that who walt jesse and hank will be f!ghting! That's what I think could go down! As for mike I could see him wiping his hands off scott clean no one really knos anything about him just his name mike if that really is his name!
Hank will never, I repeat NEVER, join forces with Walt if he finds out Walt is Heisenberg. He may not arrest him or target him, but he would never HELP him in that lifestyle.

Also Mike will definitely be back. He can't just walk away clean. What's his resume? Where's he gonna go get a job? Bartending somewhere? After living the life he's lived? He's in it till the death of him, he will be back. Whether he will be allies with Walt (My guess) or enemies with Walt is up for question though.
 6 years ago '07        #2539
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$625 | Props total: 293 293
Gus's death was fu*kin dope iunno wtf u guys are talkin about
 6 years ago '11        #2540
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Nu Tymez said:
Mmm... I was always under the impression that Hank thought Gus was "Heisenberg"... People are speaking on him such as Hank would still think he is out there... Maybe I'm wrong.. Its just what I see and it gives Walt and Jesse the perfect out.. Hank thought Gus was behind it, the lab is destroyed.. They could just walk away..
You are overlooking the obvious here: they are gonna wonder who the fu*k destroyed the entire operation from the inside. My dude Walt just blew up a fu*king old folks home thats some domestic terrorist sh*t. They do not like this extreme of drug violence on our soil, they want that sh*t kept in Mexico.

The hunt for the bomber should be massive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy