most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2481
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 321 321

[pic - click to view]

Gus made sure the tie was right before he went out
 6 years ago '09        #2482
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
sad to see Gus go, he was the epitome of a boss, quiet but deadly, calm but forceful

and was it me but when walt and jessie were on the roof, they panned the camera angle from a vent...and you can hear someone breathing as if someone was watching jessie and walt..........

plus if you k!ll Gus, then you have alot and i mean alot of people unemployed....the soldiers...the accountants.....sh*t the small time distributor and the street bosses who get their shipments from the small time distributors......alot of people mare without

great fukkin finale.......i applaud the writers and skylar is an annoying bi*ch till the end, asking walt did he do.....walt was like "i won", nuff said, he knows the feds might be listening lol
 6 years ago '10        #2483
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
In case anyone cares what the song is that Gus walked to the nursing home to:

[video - click to view]

It's called "Goodbye" and the album name is "THE DEVIL'S WALK"

Also from the BB Wrap party:

[pic - click to view]

For what it's worth I loved Gus's death, dude was an epic motherfu*ker, he had to die an epic fu*king way.
 6 years ago '07        #2484
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
^^^ great fu*king song
 6 years ago '11        #2485
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
I thought it was Mike in the vents watching them

He could come back one of 2 ways, to get revenge or to make money with Walt and Jesse
 10-10-2011, 01:31 PM         #2486
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gus was a overwritten character.

1LynguisticMind said:
^^^ great fu*king song
what a clown you are. you like anything display to you, then response back with it like a dumb teenager would say, awesome!!!!!

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 10-10-2011 at 01:34 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #2487
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
so i was right

for real tho you work at a theater or blockbuster dont you
 6 years ago '07        #2488
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Gus was a overwritten character.

what a clown you are. you like anything display to you, then response back with it like a dumb teenager would say, awesome!!!!!
nope this song reminds me of SlowDive, who i love

keep trying though i can see i got on your nevers

just keep living your life as a pretentious douche bag and see how far it gets ya, but i doubt you had anything going for you anyway
 6 years ago '10        #2489
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
also forgot, the opening scene of this season in Gale's apartment:

[pic - click to view]

holy santa claus sh*t
 10-10-2011, 01:39 PM         #2490
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:

keep trying though i can see i got on your nevers

you don't get on my nerves, i just find amusement out of some of yours posts that make me at how dumb you are.
 6 years ago '07        #2491
space
space
oh no a typo, i can see you get stressed out about what you say and edit it tho. so you would try to latch on my mistake to hide your anger. you know im right about you.

I know a kid just like you, he is unemployed and thinks hes some sort of genius movie critic like yourself. over analyzes everything, has no friends, and sits behind his computer all day

sound familiar?
 10-10-2011, 01:46 PM         #2492
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
oh no a typo, i can see you get stressed out about what you say and edit it tho. so you would try to latch on my mistake to hide your anger. you know im right about you.

I know a kid just like you, he is unemployed and thinks hes some sort of genius movie critic like yourself. over analyzes everything, has no friends, and sits behind his computer all day

sound familiar?
i don't think it was a typo. R on the far right.

bad instincts you have there, i wouldn't get stressed out over some clown on a forum.
 6 years ago '04        #2493
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
I think Gus' laptop and Mike are going to both come back to bite Walt and Jesse in their a.ss in season 5.

I feel like they will eventually cook again, but I just don't know how. They should both be breathing a huge sigh of relief, but I know somehow, someway those two will be making meth in no time.

And with Gus gone and the cartel in disarray, who will fill that huge void in the underworld?
 6 years ago '11        #2494
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 matelyan said:
I think Gus' laptop and Mike are going to both come back to bite Walt and Jesse in their a.ss in season 5.

I feel like they will eventually cook again, but I just don't know how. They should both be breathing a huge sigh of relief, but I know somehow, someway those two will be making meth in no time.

And with Gus gone and the cartel in disarray, who will fill that huge void in the underworld?
Thats crazy I was thinking about that sh*t a few minutes ago. I think Gus would be smart enough to not have terabytes of footage of Walt cooking laying around. Thats just evidence that implicates everybody. I think the lab (and any other incriminating camera) would be on a simple live feed with no recording. Thats what I would do anyways and Gus is a smarter crime boss than me
 6 years ago '04        #2495
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I am excited to find out what the next season will be about because technically they should be done with cooking.. Jesse should be good financially.. Walt has a little cash left and still has the car wash to make some money.. What reason do they have to still cook? Unless Walt is determined to just "live that life", I don't see it...
 10-10-2011, 01:53 PM         #2496
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Thats crazy I was thinking about that sh*t a few minutes ago. I think Gus would be smart enough to not have terabytes of footage of Walt cooking laying around. Thats just evidence that implicates everybody. I think the lab (and any other incriminating camera) would be on a simple live feed with no recording. Thats what I would do anyways and Gus is a smarter crime boss than me
For sure.
 10-10-2011, 01:54 PM         #2497
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
I am excited to find out what the next season will be about because technically they should be done with cooking.. Jesse should be good financially.. Walt has a little cash left and still has the car wash to make some money.. What reason do they have to still cook? Unless Walt is determined to just "live that life", I don't see it...
Greed. Once a man gets a lick of it he wants more.
 6 years ago '07        #2498
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
i don't think it was a typo. R on the far right.

bad instincts you have there, i wouldn't get stressed out over some clown on a forum.
sorry im not some genius on my droid like you must be, you ever heard of auto correct?

Im just trying to figure out why you hate on everything, is it your s3xual frustration? your lack of productivity? your bleak future?

like i said i know a kid just like you, a dude who tries so had to be a critic on forums and in conversations, but is nothing more than a fail.

could it be you?

"gus is an over written character"

translation: please reply to me, i need attention

Im out though kid go on with your pathetic existense
 6 years ago '09        #2499
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
I don't think in Season 5 there will be a lot of meth cooking/dealing..
 10-10-2011, 01:55 PM         #2500
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
No, The Wire took shortcuts around its characters then dump them in trash.

The Sopranos
? I'll never watch that :bsflag:

Breaking Bad has joined the ranks of Six Feet Under.
Wtf? How can you make a judgment on Sopranos is you never watched it?
you gotta be trolling.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy