Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
 312
Drake- Iím Upset
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 158
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
237 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-10-2011, 10:55 AM         #2461
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRiSH said:
Breaking Bad just joined the ranks of The Wire and Sopranos imo, this show is the best thing on tv atm!
No, The Wire took shortcuts around its characters then dump them in trash.

The Sopranos
? I'll never watch that :bsflag:

Breaking Bad has joined the ranks of Six Feet Under.
 10-10-2011, 10:56 AM         #2462
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
:hmm: something looks fishy about this photo.
[pic - click to view]



I'll wait to see if Screwhead finds anything suspect about it as well.
what do you mean
 10-10-2011, 10:58 AM         #2463
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRiSH said:
Breaking Bad just joined the ranks of The Wire and Sopranos imo, this show is the best thing on tv atm!
i never watched the sopranos but the wire is still my #1 fav tv show...i felt more for the characters on The Wire..Maybe because I seen those situations for myself in real life..breaking bad is 2nd. Dexter 3rd :dancingcool:

 youknowmystelo said:
No, The Wire took shortcuts around its characters then dump them in trash.[/I].
 10-10-2011, 10:58 AM         #2464
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
what do you mean
Screw did mention the green and black colors beforehand. This photo has a handshake and between the handshake there is a type of pathway.
 10-10-2011, 11:05 AM         #2465
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
i swear i hate this n*gga b


The Wire a good show, tho.
 10-10-2011, 11:07 AM         #2466
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
i swear i hate this n*gga b
sometimes i do too

him and that other poster in here..name start with a S...scalabrine or some sh*t..real stiff dude

but uknowmysteelo isn't that bad..
 10-10-2011, 11:07 AM         #2467
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1:57


and the biggest sonning I've ever seen 4:45


Last edited by youknowmystelo; 10-10-2011 at 11:12 AM..
 10-10-2011, 11:09 AM         #2468
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
the season finale leaked early

that's been happening for a couple shows....I guess the screeners are for emmy and other award considerations
damn, had no idea it had leaked, I read about it leaking but heard it was a fake rar.
 10-10-2011, 11:11 AM         #2469
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
what do you mean
the way Walt's thumb is placed over Jesse's hand........some Illuminati sh*t or something like that.
 10-10-2011, 11:14 AM         #2470
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
the way Walt's thumb is placed over Jesse's hand........some Illuminati sh*t or something like that.
I'm not familiar with a masonic handshake, but that could be possible, too.
 7 years ago '04        #2471
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 youknowmystelo said:
:hmm: something looks fishy about this photo.
[pic - click to view]



I'll wait to see if Screwhead finds anything suspect about it as well.
A triangle forms in between Walt & Jesse... Note that both of them are only seen from the side, and you can only see one of their eyes.. Representing the all-seeing eye.

You can also see Walt's thumb go over Jesse's hand. This isn't a natural handshake and is surely an occult handshake.

Also the space that is left open in the middle is like that of Da Vinci's "Last Supper" if you remove Jesus in the middle.


[pic - click to view]



This is to signify the rising of the occult and ultimately that Jesus is not real.

Note that Walt is wearing dark green, which is the color for Satan and Satanism.















































I can pull this bullsh*t out of my a.ss too
 10-10-2011, 11:21 AM         #2472
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
A triangle forms in between Walt & Jesse... Note that both of them are only seen from the side, and you can only see one of their eyes.. Representing the all-seeing eye.

You can also see Walt's thumb go over Jesse's hand. This isn't a natural handshake and is surely an occult handshake.

Also the space that is left open in the middle is like that of Da Vinci's "Last Supper" if you remove Jesus in the middle.


[pic - click to view]



This is to signify the rising of the occult and ultimately that Jesus is not real.

Note that Walt is wearing dark green, which is the color for Satan and Satanism.















































I can pull this bullsh*t out of my a.ss too

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #2473
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 akademiks said:
The picture of Gus with his face off was so awful that I hoped it was fake..
you hate on everything except for Kobe don't you.. I'm glad its a lockout.. maybe it'll make you appreciate other sh*t more
 10-10-2011, 11:28 AM         #2474
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
you hate on everything except for Kobe don't you.. I'm glad its a lockout.. maybe it'll make you appreciate other sh*t more
You're glad there's a lock out of the NBA because your a.ssumption about one guys opinion on a forum?
 7 years ago '05        #2475
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10670 10670
i love the effect the made on the gus/hector situation because it made you see how big a deal it was to gus to take out hector. showing him waiting in the car, walking to the front door, must have been the longest walk of his life, he's been waiting for this moment for years. and the initial expression when hector looks at gus...classic, its the moment he's been waiting years for...until he realized what was happening
 7 years ago '04        #2476
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 youknowmystelo said:
You're glad there's a lock out of the NBA because your a.ssumption about one guys opinion on a forum?
hell nah.. phrase was just used for emphasis and now you have fu*ked it up lol
 7 years ago '07        #2477
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 McGuire said:
i swear i hate this n*gga b
dont mind him he just needs attention.

this kids a loser, probably motherless, with no friends, thinks hes too good for college so he works at a blockbuster and works on his "screenplays"

prolly a virgin too.

idolizing the worst critic of all time, and why? cause he is also an attention wh0ore.


Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 10-10-2011 at 11:37 AM..
 10-10-2011, 11:39 AM         #2478
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
dont mind him he just needs attention.

this kids a loser, probably motherless, with no friends, thinks hes too good for college so he works at a blockbuster and works on his "screenplays"

prolly a virgin too.

idolizing the worst critic of all time, and why? cause he is also an attention wh0ore.

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #2479
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 CTre said:
you hate on everything except for Kobe don't you.. I'm glad its a lockout.. maybe it'll make you appreciate other sh*t more



Are you retarded?

I've been watching Breaking Bad since day 1.

Sit the fu*k down and next time try not to make an idiot of yourself.
 7 years ago '06        #2480
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
while rewatching the end i noticed that when gus's walking into the retirement home, right as he disappears off camera, the stone thing in the back looks like a tombstone symbolizing his death



[pic - click to view]










 youknowmystelo said:
:hmm: something looks fishy about this photo.
[pic - click to view]



I'll wait to see if Screwhead finds anything suspect about it as well.


the white stain on the wall in the back looks like the mountain of powder in the last scene of scarface, foreshadowing walt's rise into a drug kingpin
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
#bigbreasttwitter
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
117 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
76 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy