Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2011, 09:25 AM         #2441
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superdrunken said:
gus was my favorite character fu*k walt man
Walter White outsmarted Gus once again.
 10-10-2011, 09:31 AM         #2442
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
btw what happens when Brock is fully recovered and can talk? Questions are gonna be asked bout the poisoning and if Walt is anywhere near that... uh oh
nothing, he slip it in his corn flakes.
 10-10-2011, 09:40 AM         #2443
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
at the end when walt said to jesse "we got work to do" i thought they were going to start cooking and take over the gus' lab.
hah same here I was like whhhhaaat the fuuuuck
 10-10-2011, 09:41 AM         #2444
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
nothing, he slip it in his corn flakes.
so he broke into their apt in the morning undetected? see what im getting at?

there had to of been something at least mildly suspicious that went down

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 10-10-2011 at 09:46 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #2445
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 Bob Sacamano said:
so he broke into their apt in the morning undetected? see what im getting at?
Saul gave the kid "candy" when he was dropping off money for the kid and his mother.
 10-10-2011, 09:47 AM         #2446
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
Saul gave the kid "candy" when he was dropping off money for the kid and his mother.
wasn't that before the fact though? i thought that was a few eps ago at least, i guess that would work though...
 6 years ago '04        #2447
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
a couple of things. Dont know if any have been mentioned. Will brock tell jesse that it was saul who gave him the candy which jesse will realize it was walt or has jesse already figured it out at the the end when he said "he still had to go right?". Another thing, when they go into gus office are they gonna find all the surveillance footage with walt and jesse and will the laundry workers snitch knowing gus isnt around.. It will be dea vs walt n jesse
 6 years ago '04        #2448
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
The picture of Gus with his face off was so awful that I hoped it was fake..
 10-10-2011, 10:40 AM         #2449
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Another thing, when they go into gus office are they gonna find all the surveillance footage with walt and jesse and will the laundry workers snitch knowing gus isnt around.. It will be dea vs walt n jesse
damnn, thats a good question right there
 6 years ago '08        #2450
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 Bob Sacamano said:
btw what happens when Brock is fully recovered and can talk? Questions are gonna be asked bout the poisoning and if Walt is anywhere near that... uh oh
If Walt is smart enough to think of all that, you really think he just went up to the kid and was like hey, eat these berries?

I'm sure he had some slick way to get the kid to eat them, prob through Saul's people.
 6 years ago '05        #2451
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
watching the episode again...this n*gga hector winked at hank before the elevator doors closed
 6 years ago '09        #2452
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Well, somebody called it way back when, when they said in here that Tio would be the one that k!lls Gus eventually.
Next season will find Walt battling Jesse and Mike making a return to the show. Jesse is going to k!ll Walt and take over everything.

I wonder who is going to run the Chicken Shacks now :hmm:
 10-10-2011, 11:34 AM         #2453
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:

[pic - click to view]

:hillwhoa: idc what anybody says, i thought this was amazing

Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

damn...bx posters stay figuring out sh*t ...i would think you dudes are extras on the set or something...good catch there.

1LynguisticMind said:
yall are trippin

Gus's death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The whole scene was flawless, Gus walking into the retirment home with that music playing almost had me in tears

I rewinded that scene three times before i continued with the rest of the episode

and you guys are dumbasses thinking thats not realistic, do you know how many people went out like that in wars? if your face is blown to sh*t that doesnt mean you die instantly

sh*t was amazing

Breaking Bad is my number 3 of all time got damn Im anxious about next season, how many more of my shows is it gonna bump off
yea that long walk from his car to the old folks home was great. the entire scene with gus even in his car before he got out was flawless imo...because he sensed something would happen but he hated hector so much that it was something he would risk his life for, to be the one to k!ll him..

he couldnt bare the thought of tyrus or anyone else ending hector, HE had to do it himself. His hate for Hector caused him his death.

KiNgJaMeS305 said:
a couple of things. Dont know if any have been mentioned. Will brock tell jesse that it was saul who gave him the candy which jesse will realize it was walt or has jesse already figured it out at the the end when he said "he still had to go right?". Another thing, when they go into gus office are they gonna find all the surveillance footage with walt and jesse and will the laundry workers snitch knowing gus isnt around.. It will be dea vs walt n jesse
both are these are great questions that i hope is revealed next season.
 6 years ago '06        #2454
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
episode was crazy..i was hoping walt would k!ll gus as he looks him straight in his eyes tho....

Arson said:
Its as simple as Walt poisoning his step-son(Andrea and Brock are his wife and kid at this point) to trick Jesse into pushing forward his plan to k!ll Gus. This man lied to Jesse's face to get him to go after Gus. Jesse had the whole thing figured out remember? It wasn't until Walt planted the seed that it was Gus that he got Jesse on his side.

Why wouldn't he go after Walt after finding out him and step son were just pawns in him and Gus' chess game?

cause if he wants andrea and her little mexican kid to keep living with their anuses intact, then he better stay in his lane
[pic - click to view]

walt had no probably poisoning brock, u think he wouldnt blow him up too if jesse gets outta line?

Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

also teddy bears are usually brown..gus is brown
 6 years ago '05        #2455
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
yea man watchin whole seasons is waaay better.......im gna do that with dexter.......
 10-10-2011, 11:40 AM         #2456
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
The picture of Gus with his face off was so awful that I hoped it was fake..

cats go crazy anything with anything that attempts to be noir or some kind of flash to do it, and as long as music is leading up to the scene, too.

Breaking Bad this season has a few scenes that tried to come off as epic and were actually are probably the corniest scenes I've ever seen.
 10-10-2011, 11:40 AM         #2457
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the camera work and facial expressions from Giancarlo and Hector...it was flawless work from these two in this scene..hector would never look at Gus no matter what, but right before he died..he got one last look.

that was the moment gus knew something was up,...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the final scene with walt and jessie was flawless also.. As if they wanted to say "i know what you did" "i know u know what i did" "but lets battle over it later, we just got rid of gus"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 10-10-2011 at 11:48 AM..
 10-10-2011, 11:44 AM         #2458
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hmm: something looks fishy about this photo.
[pic - click to view]

I'll wait to see if Screwhead finds anything suspect about it as well.
 6 years ago '05        #2459
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 THE RETURN 35 said:
Who took the cig with the ricen??????????
Sauls bodyguard
 10-10-2011, 11:53 AM         #2460
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Breaking Bad just joined the ranks of The Wire and Sopranos imo, this show is the best thing on tv atm!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy